Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:00:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 500$ to invest in...  (Read 175 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:16:13 PM

thank you all for your response ...
Of course, always the best option is the top 20 or 50
The coins listed above have lowcap (less than 50 Million dollars in capitalization, no matter the price)
Recently I saw GVT, but they just wrote an article yesterday that is negative, something that dropped its price by 20% approx.

I keep investigating ... to be able to invest in a coin with great potential, not pumped and above all with a very solid project.

But come on, what more lowcap coins do you know?
Are you just into those low cap coins that cause some pump and dumps? I can't advise a coin to you but this list would probably help you to have an idea.

https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Hardva (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:35:53 PM

thank you all for your response ...
Of course, always the best option is the top 20 or 50
The coins listed above have lowcap (less than 50 Million dollars in capitalization, no matter the price)
Recently I saw GVT, but they just wrote an article yesterday that is negative, something that dropped its price by 20% approx.

I keep investigating ... to be able to invest in a coin with great potential, not pumped and above all with a very solid project.

But come on, what more lowcap coins do you know?
Are you just into those low cap coins that cause some pump and dumps? I can't advise a coin to you but this list would probably help you to have an idea.

https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/

I mean big projects but with lowcap ... I do not want to enter shitcoin either ...
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:20:34 PM

Good day! Honestly I don't know any of the coins on your list. Maybe I'm too focused on my own coins that I don't hear much from the others. I usually trade coins at the top list and invest on recent ICOs that are trending on social media. $500 is just enough capital for me. I invest $100 too per coin if needed. You don't need a big capital on trading as long as you know how to handle your assets. I traded before with a small starting capital of just $3 worth of coins and earned $22 from it. Anything is possible. If I may add, you might want to look into SCAVO, still on ICO but can now be traded on exchange. Good luck!
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:55:39 AM

Of course 500 dollars is a relatively small amount to invest, but if you approach this issue rationally I think it would be nice to invest in Fusion.
Well it is good to stay on the safe side and your choice is not bad but I would have gone for something better and by that I mean the top coins in the market.

$500 is somehow a small amount and does not gives you enough show but the current cost of ETH is also low and I would no doubt invest my money in ETH no mater how low the cost gets. Because one day or the other the market price will return and so ETH will be again the leading coin in the market.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: