Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:59:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mysterious Japanese Letters...what could they mean?  (Read 125 times)
Haliburton (OP)

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:13:46 AM

I've recently bought a front license plate for my car, but it came to my attention the written Japanese letters on it. As such, I'm curious to know what they mean exactly… Can anyone help me with this?

This is how they look like:

Thanks in advance. Smiley

Starkick

Activity: 588
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:42:24 AM

First one is pronounced as SU, i know that Suu can be translated as "suck (verb)  Cheesy
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4396
Merit: 3062

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:58:15 AM

I think す (su) means "to do", and 横浜 (よこはま, yokohama) means "Yokohama". Do Yokohama.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Haliburton (OP)

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:07:06 PM

I think す (su) means "to do", and 横浜 (よこはま, yokohama) means "Yokohama". Do Yokohama.

Thanks for the information! I've made a little research on Google, and found out that the letters indeed mean what you've said. Now, I finally understand what those mysterious letters on the front license plate mean. All in all, I appreciate your help with this.  Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: