Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:22:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: List Bounty Bitcointalk  (Read 320 times)
BountyNew (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:10:16 AM

Tele channel update the Bounty of Bitcointalk: https://t.me/icoNewtoday
This new channel for people to see the new bounty can choose bounty to do
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:31:01 AM

good for bounty hunters can be a reference in searching for the latest programs but unfortunately the members are still a little possible because it is still new and lacking in socialization ... ok I wish you success in updating the latest prize programs and members keep on watching...

hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:28:31 AM

I went into your Telegram channel and wanted to thank you for providing such a service. I think you've done a very successful job, thank you very much again.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:26:34 PM

Why don't you want to create that bounty list in the spreadsheet format and post them on bitcointalk will help more bounty hunters to access your list,and though if you wan to get update of all new bounties just on the notify tab in bounties section which will let you know when there is a new thread created on that section.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:14:06 PM

what is the purpose of the Tele channel only to provide news about the latest gifts or other concepts that may also be part of the Tele channel such as information about the gift of a scam program or failure, because most prize participants do not have time to look back at the bounty program they are participating in, whether success or vice versa because there are too long threads in the lock or no updates

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:50:46 PM

Why don't you want to create that bounty list in the spreadsheet format and post them on bitcointalk will help more bounty hunters to access your list,and though if you wan to get update of all new bounties just on the notify tab in bounties section which will let you know when there is a new thread created on that section.
There's already one created from this thread.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LsWLbtE4oj2ciFZbiccwpTnmy_1OagHsEhUFXWgl_AM/edit#gid=0

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:03:14 PM

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LsWLbtE4oj2ciFZbiccwpTnmy_1OagHsEhUFXWgl_AM/edit#gid=0
But the thread isn't updated anymore, it was updated last April so I guess it will just made confusion to others.

I'm not against this but it will just make bounty hunters used to spoon feeding.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:36:46 PM

But the thread isn't updated anymore, it was updated last April so I guess it will just made confusion to others.
Yeah I've noticed that but on the spreadsheet some of those bounties are still on track and updated.

Usually with these people who are making list like this fail to maintain it and update it from time to time. They aren't get paid to what they do so if ever someone wants to check out a list then simply visit those bounty tracking sites.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
panpine

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:12:59 PM

There are many telegrams and bounty referral sites, but they do not give me any accurate ratings that I can trust. We need quality rather than quantity.

xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:17:49 PM

Good try hope you will get the good number of people to your channel and along with that we cannot need such services when the sites like bountyhive is there in the cryptocurrency market.
I may suggest you to participate in the multiple the campaign and work hard on social media campaigns to bloom with the good understanding in future.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:06:14 PM

It will be good if you only provide legit bounty campaigns, with the result that when you give suggestions to other people with the emergence of a new bounty campaign you have done a research first scam or legit the project. If you have really done this and can be trusted by many bounty hunters, you can charge each member in your telegram channel. Outside there are many investors who were hesitant to invest in ICO and also many bounty hunters are still confused about a project that is not yet known to be a scam or legit. Being able to continue with the effort you have done will give them confidence in the ICO project or the bounty campaign is restored.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1139

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:33:28 PM

Yeah I've noticed that but on the spreadsheet some of those bounties are still on track and updated.

Usually with these people who are making list like this fail to maintain it and update it from time to time. They aren't get paid to what they do so if ever someone wants to check out a list then simply visit those bounty tracking sites.
One of the reasons why I don't really look up or do tend to use these kind of list because they are just good when they do start up but as the time goes by these list weren't updated and as you said they aren't get paid then why would really bother themselves to put up time and update the list? For what purpose? yet we know that there are lots of ICO track sites which is more accessible than on looking on this thread alone.

chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:48:59 AM

It will be good if you only provide legit bounty campaigns, with the result that when you give suggestions to other people with the emergence of a new bounty campaign you have done a research first scam or legit the project. If you have really done this and can be trusted by many bounty hunters, you can charge each member in your telegram channel. Outside there are many investors who were hesitant to invest in ICO and also many bounty hunters are still confused about a project that is not yet known to be a scam or legit. Being able to continue with the effort you have done will give them confidence in the ICO project or the bounty campaign is restored.

It's hard to tell whether the ico is scam or not since there's some that plan their exit scam after the ico,unless the team didn't do their looks-like-legit team and they caught early. And besides why OP bother to update the spreadsheet? He doesn't even got one cent from those icos. Honestly, I just rarely see bounty that worth the time.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
withlove99

Activity: 336
Merit: 29

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:13:09 PM

I have seen many telegram channels about airdrop, but this is the first channel about bounty I know. A good idea and thanks for this work.
ciang huang

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 01:52:27 PM

but if I see that the telegram is still new and there are very few followers but whether some kind of program like this will last a long time, it's really a kind of reference program like this but there are lots of rivals out there who have lots of followers and are always active

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: