Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:33:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for top Blockchain development companies  (Read 222 times)
levafuxu (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:55:37 AM

Hi. I need to develop smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain. Can you refer a list of blockchain development companies with relevant experience?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Greattoken

Activity: 152
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:27:54 PM

If you don't want to spend time on googling, then I recommend reading first: https://hackernoon.com/19-top-blockchain-development-companies-89f6e55699.
Hope that helps.

🚀 BumpToTOP.com 🚀 Dominate the Search Results with AI-Powered Link Building Packages 🚀
PriyaAnandani

Activity: 114

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:36:34 PM

Hi. I need to develop smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain. Can you refer a list of blockchain development companies with relevant experience?

I am from leading Blockchain Company, Rev Infotech Pvt. Ltd. We have been into all kinds of block chain projects like Smart contract, Wallet creation, Token creation, Integrating the wallet, website and app creation, whitepaper creation and building crypto exchange/trading platform for bit coin and other crypto currency, bit coin, dash, ethereum, and lite coin.

To know more about us please have a look at our website www.revinfotech.com

Let us connect on Skype : revinfotech3 or telegram: @priya1709

Look forward to a long term partnership.

Regards,
Priya Anandani

icosonar

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

Blockchain Development & Consulting Service

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:48:12 AM

I and my team can help you. We are a group of blockchain developers. Connect with us on the telegram @csankur for the further discussion.

We have 350+ 5* Rated Reviews on Freelance Platform.
DM me for the Link of Freelance platform.
Ignore the Freeloaders' (Fuckers') fake Reviews!
coinsclone

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:49:06 AM

We are having relevant experience in the blockchain.

If you interested, we are ready to help you as per your requirements.

Take a look here / Ping in WhatsApp or  Telegram
No Rest Labs

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 03:38:32 PM

Hi there,

We here at No Rest Labs are a team of 35+ blockchain and smart contract engineers and would like to opportunity to speak to you more about your project and see how we can assist in its success. We are proficient in most all CS languages. Our core team has been together for 5 years and has combined knowledge in the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry for 7 years.

No Rest Labs strives in assisting new projects achieve their goals from the ground up. In addition we are able to review code, provide marketing and give technical advice. A few projects that we have completed include being the engineering team behind Lendroid, a margin trading protocol raising $50m, and Layer Protocol who seeks to be the decentralized credit scoring agency of the future; among many others we can discuss.

In addition, No Rest Labs has released some Open Source Tools including a KYC, block explorer, SDK, multi-chain wallet, and other utilities with the help of our sister company MouseBelt; a full service blockchain accelerator.

We are a very process oriented and results driven team who plans to be at the forefront of cryptocurrency development and growth within the future.

You can reach me best @ mariya.l@norestlabs.com or if you would like a different way please let me know. I look forward to your response.
vakaxacompany

Activity: 177

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 01:36:05 AM

Hi. We are Blockchain company in Viet Nam. We provide the Blockchain solutions and smart contracts with minimum price from 1000$. If you are interested, please contact us via telegram @vakaxasupport
abhibtccc

Activity: 426
Merit: 7

https://blockstream.info , Blockonomics.co

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 07:14:57 AM

I recently found these threads :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5045718.0
&
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4781430.0

I think you can give them a shot as they do not charge too much.

██████ PLEASE CONTACT @btcrox on telegram FOR BITCOIN ACCELERATION██████
CryptoGM

Activity: 164
Merit: 2

Contact 4 ICO, STO, IEO & DeFi Whitepaper Writer

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:56:59 AM

Hi
If you need help with ICO or STO whitepaper writing kindly do add me on telegram @ICO_Services or email cryptogm001@gmail.com
Also check out my ANN relating to my services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5081381.new#new

ICO Services- Whitepaper, Investor Pitch Deck, Legal Documents, Press Release and Article Writer- Add Telegram @ICO_Services or Skype: ICO_Services
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: