Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:10:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Creating EOS Accounts 3$ each | Vouch available! 1/2  (Read 248 times)
bubundas17 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:06:10 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2018, 02:41:40 PM by bubundas17

I'll create eos wallet for you!
All you need to do.
Send your desired eos account name and the eos public key.

Why I need your help to create an account? I can create myself!
Well creating eos account requires another account which is already on eos mainnet.
We need to buy ram and network bandwidth. Which can only be done using existing account on eos mainnet.

I found other services online which costs around 15$-17$ for creating an account.

all you need to do just have to generate a eos key pear and send the public key and your desired eos account name. I'll create the account and allocate your public key to that account name.

Oh and also giving 2 vouch copies.
Just comment your desired account name. And I'll create the account and will send the private key via pm. Afterwards you can change the private key with your desired key.

=======UPDATES========
1st vouch given. Only last vouch left. Hurry!

Payment: BTC, ETH, XRP, EOS, Paypal (Only if f&f enabled or you'll pay the charges.)
Price: 3$ for now
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:13:18 PM

I never even thought about this being a service... But I can see where people would want to use this.

I honestly wish you were available to create my EOS wallet a couple months ago. Learning how-to, and then actually creating it from scratch was a rediculous process that involved me getting royally pissed off and walking away multiple times.

For $3 to streemline the process.... sounds worth it to me. Good luck with business

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
bubundas17 (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:22:43 PM

I never even thought about this being a service... But I can see where people would want to use this.

I honestly wish you were available to create my EOS wallet a couple months ago. Learning how-to, and then actually creating it from scratch was a rediculous process that involved me getting royally pissed off and walking away multiple times.

For $3 to streemline the process.... sounds worth it to me. Good luck with business

Yap thank you! Actually I am trying to create an eos account for myself but I struggled a lot. Some online services offering eos account for 15$-17$ but I think it is not worth it. But after a while I found a friend who have his own eos account but he don't know how to create another account. Fortunately he allowed me to use his account to create my account. Finally I got my account and through why not help others to get account.
bubundas17 (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:01:11 PM

do you still need an account?
bubundas17 (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:03:49 PM

2 vouch available! Comment your desired account name to get!
First come first get!
bitrocker2020

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:46:25 AM

this is interesting ... but with $3 are you able to get temp ram & cpu delegation ?  As without it i can't even stake anything
bubundas17 (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:26:36 PM

this is interesting ... but with $3 are you able to get temp ram & cpu delegation ?  As without it i can't even stake anything
Yap I'll delegate the CPU and ram temporarily. And once you get your own eos stacked I'll take my delegated resources.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 06:53:46 AM

Seriously, EOS wanted to have more adoption than ETH but it is way more complex than ETH. The fact that someone has to create an account for you is ridiculous. But the guy is right about many sites taking $15 for an account, although many of them are delegating the resources permanently and not temporary. Some wallets like meet.one also offer free wallets but they have limited free wallets. Can't vouch for this guy, but yes, if you need an EOS wallet then you might have to take help of someone like him. Between, to generate key pairs, you'll need a tool and I think Greymass is the safest option for that. Don't generate keys online. Also don't give him your private keys!

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3217

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 05:41:33 PM

I know about this problem. I want one vouch if still available.
Which EOS wallet you use?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bubundas17 (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:58:46 PM

I know about this problem. I want one vouch if still available.
Which EOS wallet you use?
Yap vouch is still available. Just pm me with your desired username.
I use meet.one wallet.
bubundas17 (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:44:39 PM

1st vouch given!
Only last one left! After this this service will be paid!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: