Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:04:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SERVICE] Promotion your project via twitter  (Read 276 times)
blackbott (OP)

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:13:44 PM

What is the service for?

Many people will learn about your project thanks to high-quality tweets, hashtags, link to your site and additional texts!

About service:

• Have 100 twitter accounts. Everything was done manually. On average, each more than 700 followers. There are more powerful accounts.
  • Accounts for 3-5 years Twitteraudit min 95%
  • In general, the audience is ~95000 followers and growing everyday!
  • All accounts have indexation in google, yandex and other search systems
  • My audience - #blockchain, #ico, #cryptocurrency (if you have prepared spintax, you can work for another audience thanks to high-quality tweets and hashtags)
  • More than 1 000 000 ready-made variations of texts in English!
  • Weekly/monthly report in Excel
  • Free test period for 1 day (30 accounts)

Our opportunities:

• Tweets, insert your links, hashtags, additional texts
  • Retweets, likes, mentions
  • 700 tweets/week or 2800 tweets/month
  • The volumes can be increased by 2-3 times
  • Submit reports in your bounty on the forum.

PRICE-LIST

• We are work only for ETH/NEO or $$$
  • The deadline for minimum order with all reports is 6-8 days
  • Free test period for 1 day (30 accounts)
  • We are work only on prepayment

Number of publications                                                             Price

350                                                                   15 $ or equivalent
           700                                                                   30 $ or equivalent
           1050                                                                 45 $ or equivalent
           1400                                                                 58 $ or equivalent
           1750                                                                 71 $ or equivalent
           2100                                                                 84 $ or equivalent
           2500                                                                 95 $ or equivalent

*Examples of the working of the accounts and reports will send personally
*700 publications take 6-8 days. 2500 publications are made about 30 days.
*Volumes can be increased for an additional price
*The price does not include submission of reports to the forum. This is discussed personally
*All communication with the client individually. I does not matter, I can work with good projects and with scams

What I need to know to start cooperation:
1. Whats is the project?
2. Is there a ready-made spintax / text?
3. Link to your twitter (if needed)
4. Hashtags, links (website or telegram group), additional text (if needed)

Contact with me:

Telegram: @artemcrystal (https://t.me/artemcrystal)

Communication via telegrams only

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tim-bc

Activity: 538
Merit: 175

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:41:08 PM

Great! I would love to promotion my project via twitter. I love that you are work only on prepayment. It's especially nice that examples of the working of the accounts and reports will send personally.

All communication with the client individually. I does not matter, I can work with good projects and with scams
Contact with me on telegram please. I does not have much time to start promoting my new scam.

Ignore scammers on Skype, Telegram, etc. I will only ever contact you via forum PMs. See profile for fingerprint.
blackbott (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:59:31 AM

Great! I would love to promotion my project via twitter. I love that you are work only on prepayment. It's especially nice that examples of the working of the accounts and reports will send personally.

All communication with the client individually. I does not matter, I can work with good projects and with scams
Contact with me on telegram please. I does not have much time to start promoting my new scam.

My telegram: @artemcrystal (https://t.me/artemcrystal)
Write me your contact in telegram in personal message on forum, if you can not add me.
blackbott (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:25:46 PM

ready for new applications
pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 09:35:41 PM

I guess you use the same way to collect followers for your accounts. Even if you use software for that or "follow for follow" strategy probably all accounts have same followers. Also, every account is followed between your other acc. so it is questionable to what extent it is a real audit of this 9800 followers.
blackbott (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:44:55 PM

I guess you use the same way to collect followers for your accounts. Even if you use software for that or "follow for follow" strategy probably all accounts have same followers. Also, every account is followed between your other acc. so it is questionable to what extent it is a real audit of this 9800 followers.
9 800?
This is not the point, but the fact that due to the big count of tweets people will pay attention to the project. And it will interest them or not - it is necessary to ask them. In addition, the top hashtags (for example: #ico;#crypto) will often view my tweets, which also adds views
pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 03:57:25 PM

9 800?
This is not the point, but the fact that due to the big count of tweets people will pay attention to the project. And it will interest them or not - it is necessary to ask them. In addition, the top hashtags (for example: #ico;#crypto) will often view my tweets, which also adds views

ok, my mistake you are talking about 95000 followers.
Can you check two of your accounts with 700 followers, how much they have the same?
mardika
Copper Member

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

Kingcuan Token - Get Profit upto 10% per month

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 04:21:46 AM

Realy interesting service, I will try use your service

Kingcuan Token - Get Profit upto 10% per month - Free lifetime Signal trading cryptocurrency and forex - Buy the ICO now
blackbott (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:32:14 PM

up  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: