Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:27:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Decentraland - are you buying?  (Read 111 times)
consideritdone (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:18:05 PM

Decentraland looked well with a 10% run up today https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/decentraland

Do you buy the coin MANA? Are you buying the lands on decentraland? VR the future?
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:06:27 PM

Why do we need decentralized virtual world if we don't live in a virtual world? I live in real world and don't need Decentraland because I will not use and buy it, useless thing for me.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:12:36 AM

Why do we need decentralized virtual world if we don't live in a virtual world? I live in real world and don't need Decentraland because I will not use and buy it, useless thing for me.

I don't think you understand this project and also you understand the digital world, why do we need cryptokities, why do we need virtual currencies, why do we need virtual football. I believe Decetraland is one of the few projects on the Ethereum platform that is going to scale up with time, it is surely a long hold

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:16:23 PM

I don't think you understand this project and also you understand the digital world, why do we need cryptokities, why do we need virtual currencies, why do we need virtual football. I believe Decetraland is one of the few projects on the Ethereum platform that is going to scale up with time, it is surely a long hold
But to created decentralized virtual world does sound make sense for you? The decentralized system doesn't even replace the centralized economic system. This doesn't make sense for me personally.
As far as i  know there was a lot of projects are trying to create the platform that based on the non sense idea or innovation.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
segomawut

Activity: 382
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:34:12 PM

nothing is bought. Altcoin prices in all markets have not been stable so it is still very worrying to make a purchase because if one is a little in the calculation it will lose.
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:26:29 PM

Decentraland is a great VR project and a bag worth hodling. I'd look to buy the deeper dips and see how it goes. 
PavelMed

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 05:25:22 PM

Decentraland looked well with a 10% run up today https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/decentraland

Do you buy the coin MANA? Are you buying the lands on decentraland? VR the future?
I never buy in the process of growth, because you can not guess and buy at the peak of growth and thereby only get losses.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
██████████████████████████████
Low Fees! Truly Anonymous Transactions Join the discussion thread
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: