Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:48:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin Acceptance.  (Read 1490 times)
SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:32:31 AM

Only few coins will be accept to become the global cryptocurrency and i think this coin is not one of the existing coins. Because there is no existing cryptocurrency meet the requirement  to become a global currency. We will only have a global cryptocurrency if many big countries together create one cryptocurrency that meets their requirements.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bardadym

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:35:09 AM

% 90 coins will not exist at all, since they do not have a normal team and do not adhere to the roadmap
D1zee

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:42:01 AM

There are lots of coins this days and more are still emerging by the day. If eventually cryptocurrency becomes accepted globally and it's been adopted for usage, do you think all the coins would be accepted for usage or only a  selected few?
It is not possible for all coins to be around then and even the ones that will be available and probably providing the same kind of service, people will still select the one that has the best use case utility maybe like card services and so on. Hope we see this global adoption of crypto in the near future. 
soundrum
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:28:43 PM

The truth is that only few of them will be widely accepted, many of those we have now will not make it when Cryptocurrency is widely accepted. Most project now will have withered away before mass adoption
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:01:20 PM

There are so many coins in the coinmarketcap but only few of them has a real life usage advantage
And this will be pivotal while selecting tokens to be accepted

I think bitcoin will lead the way for real life usages
And more importantly the tokens related to healthcare will spring good deeds too
There are tokens related to traveling and hotel bookings
That’s gonna be a usage too

I totally agree with you.  Usability amongst other things is the key to lasting sustainability. If there are no use cases,  that coin will eventually fade out. I have recently taken interest in a particular coin related to travel and hotels. Tapcoin brings the crypto world to the real world and they provide bonuses such as free drinks each day-really comes handy for those dry days  Cheesy 
Another cool project is Goeureka. They are moving the cryptospace forward.

From all indication, I think this Tapcoin really is undervalued IMO. Not too many people have known about it and those who do are a little bit passive. This kind of coin usually goes massively before the crowd is made aware of it.
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:11:12 PM

I believe at the time when cryptocurrency is finally accepted around the globe, the number of coins is not so many like nowaday, because crypto has evolved to the level when the tech is capable to do many things using crypto, and i believe all the survivors that day will accepted everywhere
manojpatelme

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:30:28 AM

There are lots of coins this days and more are still emerging by the day. If eventually cryptocurrency becomes accepted globally and it's been adopted for usage, do you think all the coins would be accepted for usage or only a  selected few?
I  think in near future a saturation time will come when the coins will not compete to there related one then it will not able to survive in this crypto world and at last they will delisted to all exchange and only those will survive who really have the potential to go ahead.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:34:51 AM

Those that are of use will be adopted. So anything that either provides a new and better solution to an existing problem, or to new problems that arise from new technology - I suppose mainly IoT.
I am very confident that BTC, ETH and XRP will all be used, as solutions to different problems. BTC as a store of value that is independent of national governments, ETH as a smart contract system for improving real-world processes (not just an ICO platform), and XRP for faster payments. But this is just the start.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:45:36 AM

I believe at the time when cryptocurrency is finally accepted around the globe, the number of coins is not so many like nowaday, because crypto has evolved to the level when the tech is capable to do many things using crypto, and i believe all the survivors that day will accepted everywhere
I too and think the total of coins remains the same as its today, but there are only 10 top that will occupy the safest and validated in each region but In my opinion again it's all still long maybe 5 years will come.

Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:54:40 AM

I too and think the total of coins remains the same as its today, but there are only 10 top that will occupy the safest and validated in each region but In my opinion again it's all still long maybe 5 years will come.
Since it wasn't implemented at all, and this was a trial period for cryptocurrency we will experience many scenes that we wanted to experience in crypto like this dips, banning and etc. Soon once they see its benefit and use. Coin will be accepted widely.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:57:09 AM

There will be time that many of the coins will be usable and subject for mass adaptation. Sooner or later many of the cryptos will be soon used in the crypto market for payment to buy goods and services but only for those selective coins only. I believe crypto coins were approximately around 3K existing in the market but not all will become successful to be mass adapted by the people in the crypto market.
Qiuyue201_real

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:31:44 PM

Warning! User Qiuyue201 is using stolen account!

Cancel all his bounties etc.!

Hello, scammer.

You stole my account. I am reporting this form now on to all the bounties you are attemptimg to participate in (but I am doing it at the last of the bounty so you have to work for nothing). Also reporting to all the prevoiuos bounties that ended and you were not paid for them yet. Also reporting to Bitcointalk administration that you are using my stolen account. This is second time it happened to me. Not sure if you were last time or someone else, but this time I am asking them to ban all your accouints if you have any multi accounts.

It will be selected based on the usefulness of the coin itself, remember about the fact that so many tokens are useless and it can't even be used in their platform.
it needs a lot of effort and then i believe about a lot of coin will not exist.
More than 80% are shitcoins and this give the real answer about that dude. crypto must go to select the best coin from market.
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:33:57 PM

Of course not all currencies will be accepted for use. I think that will be selected a few coins to use, and the rest will be aside like the Dollar and the Euro and the rest of the currencies.
dukrat

Activity: 184

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:02:35 AM

First of all it is necessary to divide cryptocurrency and utility tokens. Utility tokens will exist as long as there is a project in which they exist. And if to speak about cryptocurrency, in my opinion, they will remain much less in circulation, than there is now on the Market. It is necessary to understand how many fraudelent projects are now on the market. Over the time, they will disappear on their own.
IndigoRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:34:54 AM

I  think in near future a saturation time will come when the coins will not compete to there related one then it will not able to survive in this crypto world and at last they will delisted to all exchange and only those will survive who really have the potential to go ahead.

Yeah. That makes sense. An oversaturated market, or anything oversaturated for that matter, is just confusing. We want society’s undivided attention when it comes to crypto, right? Perhaps it will be a game of survival of the fittest, and that one crypto that can exhibit features that comply with our needs when it comes to efficiency, transparency and of course security, will win. What do you think?
Btcirene88

Activity: 214

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:54:02 AM

Not all coins can be acceptable in the community it will exits when it not usable in the digital aspect once it becomes globally used because it happens when there is a changes in new thrend of technology and innovation which much more important and applicable in the industries.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
kenel

Activity: 578

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:58:08 PM

it seems to me except btc, no coin will not be able to enter into the world practice. because not a single coin has passed his way yet, and has not faced his difficulties. they just can't stand it and disappear.
Luna0120

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:42:12 AM

To make more spots that accept crypto, crypto needs to become legal. I do not mean the whole industy, I mean just some particular tokens.
#Darren

Activity: 784

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:45:00 AM

There would be only several coins selected for the mass adoptions for some simple reasons. A lot of projects have still no working product and how their are going to be accepted by society without existing product? Secondly, only coins with a big market volume and great management team would be accepted.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:50:35 AM

I think only a few qualify coins will be accepted. We can not accept all coins and the infrastructure can not response too. If cryptocurrency is accepted globally, i will pick Bitcoin, XRP,  Cardano.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: