Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:11:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin Acceptance.  (Read 1490 times)
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:08:23 AM

Many of them are not really coins, so it will not be possible for them to be accepted if they are as likely to happen. So only some can be accepted

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:32:59 AM

I think only a few qualify coins will be accepted. We can not accept all coins and the infrastructure can not response too. If cryptocurrency is accepted globally, i will pick Bitcoin, XRP,  Cardano.
Well, exactly, not any coin they would accept they only accept the famous coins in the market and those coins are stable and never crumble. They have such high potential that they are safer.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:44:28 AM

There are lots of coins this days and more are still emerging by the day. If eventually cryptocurrency becomes accepted globally and it's been adopted for usage, do you think all the coins would be accepted for usage or only a  selected few?
I dont see any problem with having thousands of cryptocurrencies, not all cryptocurrencies are only means of a payment but they have diffrent use cases. Also there is no problem to create atomic swaps between cryptocurrencies.
goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:28:45 PM

only a few top coins will be globally practical. most coins will simply disappear due to lack of benefit from them.
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 04:23:26 PM

There are lots of coins this days and more are still emerging by the day. If eventually cryptocurrency becomes accepted globally and it's been adopted for usage, do you think all the coins would be accepted for usage or only a  selected few?
No, in most cases if you want to use crypto in reality, you have to exchange it to fiat money. Most cryptocurrencies are only used as utility tokens in their ecosystem, and trading with other crypto pairs on exchanges.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:25:01 PM

It will be accepted by all people all overthe world.
yes! there are so many coins now but a few of that will be eliminated.
more coins will be live and every nation will have there own currency like Petro.
This will be in the community soon. everyone can't do anything but to accept.
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 04:32:03 PM

It depends on so many factors ; tokenomics of these digital assets is key. No every coin will be accepted . Some will eventually be phased out by other coins .

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:35:46 PM

It depends on so many factors ; tokenomics of these digital assets is key. No every coin will be accepted . Some will eventually be phased out by other coins .

It is also necessary to take into account the fact that a huge part of the coins was created only for the sake of collecting money and does not bear functional benefits, such coins have no chance and will be forced out of the market.
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:41:46 PM

Many of them are not really coins, so it will not be possible for them to be accepted if they are as likely to happen. So only some can be accepted

This is an important thing to take into account, there are more tokens than coins right now. Tokens are usually conceived to be used in a specific platform and nothing else. If we are talking about coins that can be adopted as a payment method, I guess this is what OP is talking about, these coins will be Bitcoin and two or three altcoins being LTC one of them.
akunta

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:45:18 PM

probably we will be using just selected ones, those which proved to be most reliable and safe. to dream about one world coin is early, but i hope we at least will have several for each continent

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:47:47 PM

I believe that only those that have a real utility will be accepted, it is true that there are too many coins in this ecosystem, so you have to do a cleaning, but in the end I trust that the market will take care of that and only receive enough investment really good coins that deserve a position in the utilitarian market.
nemesio

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:09:13 AM

In Venezuela you can get your passport only for cryptocurrency, so acceptance is wider than you are able to imagine. Just pay some more attention.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:25:57 AM

As you mentioned already, there are way too many on the market then we actually need and only a handful of them will make to become accepted for general usage.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:35:26 AM

you can analyze it from now on, some countries have accepted bitcoin as a legitimate financial transaction tool, but that does not mean they accept all types of crypto currencies. therefore if crypto currencies are made into global currencies, only a portion of them will be accepted throughout the world.

a d i m u l

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:44:45 AM

coin acceptance is usually done after we follow the bounty or airdrop where the receipt is in accordance with the whitepaper of the project. coin acceptance is usually given after ico is reached or the project deadline is complete.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:26:52 AM
Merited by upsidedown75 (1)

it seems to me except btc, no coin will not be able to enter into the world practice. because not a single coin has passed his way yet, and has not faced his difficulties. they just can't stand it and disappear.
We still cannot say that yet, but we certainly know bitcoin have the highest chance of being used in the real world. However, there are so many other good projects with some standard product which I believe will be used and accepted in real life, and they will still have a space in the crypto space.

Most of the altcoins that will end up dead in the long run are the ones with nothing to actually show for their existence in the real world, let alone in the crypto space, and these are the ones that won't really count in the end. Just the same way we have seen some coins dead already, that is actually the same way we will end up seeing more coins and tokens dead in the long run.
mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:33:47 AM

In my opinion, utility tokens will be used within their own ecosystem projects. Securities tokens will be used as shares. And only a few currencies will be used for their intended purpose - as a means of payment. But of course, most of today's coins will not survive.

kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:40:36 AM

I think that all coins can not be elected, because they will use only a few. I think that most likely that the number of coins will be limited to twenty.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:42:55 AM

I think that only the best projects will survive
tamerl4n

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:59:59 AM

Developing countries are ready to accept tokens and coins right now, Belorussia even recognized all the cryptos, while developing countries wait for something.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: