Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:15:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Make Money from Exchanges  (Read 121 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitcoinTurk (OP)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:01:48 PM

Nowadays, both foreign exchange and crypto money sector are known as popular ways of gain. So, how do people generate income through these systems, and with which intermediary system do they realize the investment opportunities within these sectors? The answer is of course the stock market. Briefly, the meaning of the word i stock market ler is the environment in which the traders are trading between each other. In other words, traders on the stock market generate revenue by buying and selling certain financial transactions. So how do you really earn a stockbroker? Which basic steps can you increase your income by paying attention to the rules? Have you ever thought about them? It is very likely that your answer will be yes, because today there are too many stock market advertisements and many people say that they are rich with this tool. I wonder if he really is? Does it earn stock? Of course, no, the stock does not always win amateur investors is a place to be forgiven. However, it should be noted that it is possible to make a profit by buying stock market when carefully buying. Of course, this is not an easy thing as mentioned, and everyone has very serious losses in this sector. Let's move to the gold tips on the stock market, with more and more crypto money exchanges predominantly. When these tips are applied, you can be assured that you will really make a profit and you will invest more comfortably.

Low Profit Margin Much Trading

The title is a bit odd, but I realize that our first rule will be a little profit margin and a lot of trading logic. What I want to say at this point is how to evaluate small increases and small value decreases during the day. You know, especially in the crypto-money world, there is a lot of volatility during the day. Investors who invest in crypto money with straight logic prefer to sell when they catch a profit margin of between 5% and 10%, but this interval can sometimes take weeks. Increasing the number of transactions by setting a lower profit margin level instead of generating income with this method will provide much more beneficial returns. For example, with a profit margin of 1% 1.5%, we will have a 5% to 7.5% profit margin per day. While it is very difficult to catch up to 5%, it is very easy to catch low rates of 1%, and this rate can repeat itself several times a day. Therefore, creating a mountain with small targets instead of setting big targets will provide a much more healthy return. It is also possible to evaluate the negative direction movements in this way with new purchases. This will both lower the basket rate and allow us to generate more revenue.

High Capital

Unfortunately, high capital is a very important element for income. Particularly within the crypto money market, high capital and price management and profit margin are very important and related factors. To give a brief example, a budgetary investor who is around 25% of the transaction volume can easily check the price level and catch a very high profit margin during the day. I know that these may be just a dream for small investors, but there is no way to pass without the fact that there is such a truth. Another example that can be given in terms of capital depends on earnings ratios. For example, when a person earns a 10% income with a capital of 1,000 TL, he makes a profit of 100 TL, but another person earns a profit of 100 TL when another person earns 0.1% income with 100,000 TL. With another account, an individual with a capital of 100.000 TL and 10% revenue can make a profit of 10.000 TL. In other words, an income of 10 times the budget of the other individual, and this income can increase in proportion to the capital.

Research - Review and Advice

It is another important point to do a thorough research before making a new investment on the stock market. It is absolutely necessary to obtain the necessary information about where the investment to be made, the purpose for which it will be used and the company, share or crypto money to be invested. In addition, the suggestions and recommendations to be made in addition to these research are of course of great importance. Interpretation and interpretation of these recommendations is another important point. Especially in the world of crypto money, there are hundreds of people who think it is a professor investor. As investment is serious and important, we are faced with very bad results when we follow the misleading of such people. Therefore, when we invest in analysis, interpretation and advice, we should definitely do research on reliable sources and look at the recommendations of the investors who have just proven themselves. We should value all the comments in the discussion environment, but we should make sure to choose the comments that are really good quality from these comments.

It is up to You

The first point to be taken into account when choosing what to make investment is the quality of the service to be chosen. When a good stock market service is not preferred, there will be inevitable damage. In addition, if a good stock exchange service is not selected, there will often be serious problems in terms of payment between transactions and payment. For this reason, we should pay attention to user evaluations, stock market history, stock market team and most importantly transaction volume when selecting stock. Particularly the transaction volume is the most important element at this point, because it is difficult or even impossible to make money in low volume stock market services. The high volume will keep both the price setting interval between the users low and the more transaction volume, the more revenue you will gain. In particular, it is important to note that when the crypto money market is considered, it is positively reflected in prices when there is a high transaction volume. This positive reflection is of course negatively reflected in low-volume periods and causes serious damage to many users.

Panic Sales

Panic sales are undoubtedly the two most important factors for making money and losing money on the stock market. In the next spell with a very big chance I will give this title and I will touch on almost similar points. In this article I'll talk about monetizing methods provide information about how we can turn only if the panic selling opportunity. The only point to be known at this point is to lie in ambush with cash reserves in such periods. Sudden, many users will start to panic sales and price declines in serious consequences that may arise in a moment. It is precisely at this point we will evaluate if buying opportunity for investors and we will be ready for the next ramp-up period. Of course, this situation seems to be very easy to explain but I do not want to pass without specifying that it is a difficult method. Therefore, without sufficient experience and analysis to avoid such investments is very useful.

In this article, I gave you information about how to earn income from the stock market in the direction of my knowledge and experience. The next article will be a little more interesting and I'll give information about how the money is lost on stock exchanges. My only wish is to perform a question / answer activity within the framework of respect for the location to be more useful. It is necessary not to forget that you can find a variety of experiences and answers to the questions under your head.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinTurk (OP)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:25:15 AM

I would like to keep this article up-to-date after a long period of time because I was unfortunately unable to show interest in the article. I don't want to go without commenting that there is an article open to comments, suggestions and any discussion.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: