Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 11:58:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY]|[EXCOLONY]|[ICCO]|<Your Pleasure Is Our Innovation>AI TRADE & SAFU  (Read 2515 times)
101nowby
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

BTC

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:32:01 AM

Tell me my account is useful for a company signature?

■▂▂▃▃▅▅ BTC Forever ▅▅▃▃▂▂ ■
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
minymax1212 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:54:27 AM

Tell me my account is useful for a company signature?
Yes, everything is useful. You are the cooper, so you can wear Member signature
minymax1212 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:10:46 AM

Do I need to create a report for signature campaign?
Hello, please send us your username on EXCOLONY. we will send for you the points after checking. If you do not receive the Points, please contact us by sending the email: admin@excolony.com
minymax1212 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:16:20 AM

I'm kind of interested in the Arabic Translation of this, but do you have the PSD files of the picture posted in the ANN thread? I hope you have them, that's how it's done.

Waiting your reply before registering in the Translation Bounty Smiley

PS: ANN + Bounty threads can be done in 1 week (or even less) for sure, but the White Paper (65 Pages) will need more days to be finished Wink
Hello, agree with you. Besides, we can flexible.
Well, just checked the registration form & the Arabic Translation isn't there, probably they don't need it apparently, it would be great if they consider that though Wink
Let me know when they ask for it, i'm ready for that Wink
Hello, I'm here. We will add the Hindu and Arabic for translators. However, my page manager is having the conference now, So please wait. I will add a post in the comment for noti you
Hello, the Hindu and Arabic are added

Reserving HINDI Translation
ANN THREAD , BOUNTY THREAD , WHITEPAPER , WEBSITE, LIGHTPAPER, ONE PAGER
Visit my PORTFOLIO
Native Language: HINDI
Bitcointalk Username: boboshrish
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1862114
Telegram Username: @boboshrish
Email Address: boboshrish@gmail.com
ETH Address: 0xDBa669C8555339b25b7CA907124f37f82a87a100

If I'm approved, send me a message. Thanks!
Smiley

Hello, my name is James. I come from EXCOLONY. I see that you apply for the Translation. And do you know, Congratulations! You are in.
Please translate for us. When you finish. Please comment in the bounty ANN and message for me! Thank you, sir.
minymax1212 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:18:14 AM

hi admin,
 I already did the Chinse translation from the previous bounty threads,

ANN thread,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5038119

Bounty thread,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5039521

Should i continued as I am still working on the whitepaper.?

thanks

Hello sir, please send me the username, and I can transfer the points for you after checking. If you cannot receive the points, please contact us to: admin@excolony.com
Hellmouth42

Activity: 812
Merit: 345

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:34:40 AM

1. SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN: 45%
2. TRANSLATION CAMPAIGN: 25%
3. YOUTUBE CAMPAIGN: 20%
4. ARTICLES CAMPAIGN: 20%
= ....110%

lol, so serious

minymax1212 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:59:08 AM

1. SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN: 45%
2. TRANSLATION CAMPAIGN: 25%
3. YOUTUBE CAMPAIGN: 20%
4. ARTICLES CAMPAIGN: 20%
= ....110%

lol, so serious

Actually, no problem, Because all of you will get the STAKES. For sure, we will manage all. Sorry about that, we calculate wrong a bit. Cheesy Anyway, thanks for your support. If you register on EXCOLONY, please tell me the username. We will thank you by giving gift.
ArthCoin

Activity: 509
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:11:01 PM

Hi minymax1212 . I joined signature campaing .   I incorrectly stated the rank on the forum , Pls update to FULL MEMBER . Thanks  Grin
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:08:16 PM

I'm kind of interested in the Arabic Translation of this, but do you have the PSD files of the picture posted in the ANN thread? I hope you have them, that's how it's done.

PS: ANN + Bounty threads can be done in 1 week (or even less) for sure, but the White Paper (65 Pages) will need more days to be finished Wink
Well, just checked the registration form & the Arabic Translation isn't there, probably they don't need it apparently, it would be great if they consider that though Wink
Hello, I'm here. We will add the Hindu and Arabic for translators. However, my page manager is having the conference now, So please wait. I will add a post in the comment for noti you
You already accepted another Arabic Translator for this bounty :/ although i was the first one to reserve it !
I was waiting for it so bad & i told you it's missing, then another Translator jumped in to take it jut like that !

kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:27:27 PM

Hi, few questions..

1. Hardcap - $12.5M. In whitepaper is information that maximum number of tokens is 100M, and if this goal will be not met all funds will be returned?! Really?!?

If you need sell 100M tokens, even with 50% bonus you will need to collect $25M..  Roll Eyes I will understand this number if you will expect to sell all of them in private sale only with 100% bonus, but rule about returning funds if 100M will not be sold is very strange..

2. Do the number of 500.000 tokens for bounty campaign is permanent or will be adjusted to the number of sold tokens (if hardcap will not be reached)?

3. Info on your website about allocation for bounty is 3%. Hardcap is $12.5M so 3% is $375k. Here info is about $250k:
(...)in the scale: 1EXC=$0.5. Thus 500.000 EXC = $250.000
Don't forget to buy EXC in the PRIVATE SALE with 100% bonus
But as you wrote we can't forget about 100% bonus in private sale, 50% bonus in presale, and 30% bonus in mine sale.. So we can be sure that value of 500k tokens (in real) will be lower than $250k.. MUCH lower..
The difference between $375k (that is coming from 3% of all tokens) and my calculations is also very big.
Can you explain your calculations please, because for me they are very confusing.

4. What is  "Excolony Username", why you need that in registration form and what will it serve for?

Regards,

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

minymax1212 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:16:47 AM

Excolony is rated 8.7 on ICOmark by experts. Congratulations!
minymax1212 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:19:25 AM

You already accepted another Arabic Translator for this bounty :/ although i was the first one to reserve it !
I was waiting for it so bad & i told you it's missing, then another Translator jumped in to take it jut like that !

Don't worry, we accept some Arabic language. Not only one
uyysidmc
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:27:12 AM

Thank you for adding our language (Filipino) on translation campaign. Hoping for the success of the project.
minymax1212 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:49:17 AM

Hi, few questions..

1. Hardcap - $12.5M. In whitepaper is information that maximum number of tokens is 100M, and if this goal will be not met all funds will be returned?! Really?!?

If you need sell 100M tokens, even with 50% bonus you will need to collect $25M..  Roll Eyes I will understand this number if you will expect to sell all of them in private sale only with 100% bonus, but rule about returning funds if 100M will not be sold is very strange..

2. Do the number of 500.000 tokens for bounty campaign is permanent or will be adjusted to the number of sold tokens (if hardcap will not be reached)?

3. Info on your website about allocation for bounty is 3%. Hardcap is $12.5M so 3% is $375k. Here info is about $250k:
But as you wrote we can't forget about 100% bonus in private sale, 50% bonus in presale, and 30% bonus in mine sale.. So we can be sure that value of 500k tokens (in real) will be lower than $250k.. MUCH lower..
The difference between $375k (that is coming from 3% of all tokens) and my calculations is also very big.
Can you explain your calculations please, because for me they are very confusing.

4. What is  "Excolony Username", why you need that in registration form and what will it serve for?

Regards,
Hello, thank you for your contribution.
First of all, we have a bit mistake in the writing. Burning is for 100M and refund is for the sentence above. Thus, if you have the username on EXCOLONY, we will have the reward for you due to this contribution. Please tell me the username.
And about BOUNTY: 3%. It means airdrop 2.5% and bounty 0.5%. Maybe there is the misunderstanding there.
we will fix these problem above. Thank you so much again. I hope that you will support us! 
kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:27:17 AM

Hi, few questions..

https://i.imgur.com/pkweQGC.jpg

Regards,
First of all, we have a bit mistake in the writing. Burning is for 100M and refund is for the sentence above. Thus, if you have the username on EXCOLONY, we will have the reward for you due to this contribution. Please tell me the username.
And about BOUNTY: 3%. It means airdrop 2.5% and bounty 0.5%. Maybe there is the misunderstanding there.
we will fix these problem above. Thank you so much again. I hope that you will support us! 

Thank you for explanation. Now it looks better Smiley
I will look again at the project tomorrow and register.

For sure as every dev team you are very positive and you expect to reach hardcap Smiley but if it not happen, do the amount of tokens allocated for bounty campaign will be adjusted to the amount of sold tokens, or will stay as it is in opening post, so 500k for all campaigns?

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

cryptomeo

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:58:14 AM

hi admin,
 I already did the Chinse translation from the previous bounty threads,

ANN thread,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5038119

Bounty thread,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5039521

Should i continued as I am still working on the whitepaper.?

thanks

Yes, please fill in the form. When you finish, please PM for me! and send me the result

Hi there,
no Chinese option available on the form.
minymax1212 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:21:42 AM

Hi, few questions..

https://i.imgur.com/pkweQGC.jpg

Regards,

Thank you for explanation. Now it looks better Smiley
I will look again at the project tomorrow and register.

For sure as every dev team you are very positive and you expect to reach hardcap Smiley but if it not happen, do the amount of tokens allocated for bounty campaign will be adjusted to the amount of sold tokens, or will stay as it is in opening post, so 500k for all campaigns?

Ah, we have formula for this. You can visit : https//excolony.com/ and click to Airdrop. We will have the formula. Now I'm on the phone so it's complicate to show the pic here
minymax1212 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:49:20 AM

NEW BOUNTY FOR SOCIAL TASKS IS OPENING
kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:51:50 AM

Thus, if you have the username on EXCOLONY, we will have the reward for you due to this contribution. Please tell me the username.

Excolony username: kotwica666

Ah, we have formula for this. You can visit : https//excolony.com/ and click to Airdrop. We will have the formula. Now I'm on the phone so it's complicate to show the pic here

Sorry, but under "Airdrop" I can not find formula for bounty program. I'm interested in signature campaign and do the allocated 35% * 500k = 175k EXC is permanent, or will be adjusted to the number of sold tokens at the end of ICO?
Let me know when you can.. I'm not in hurry.