Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 09:39:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the most promising cryptocurrencies?  (Read 639 times)
dukrat

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:03:42 AM

I think now is the time when it is necessary to start investing in coins which are included in the top 100 and have working product. At this stage, the market allows you to enter these projects almost at the price of ISO, or in some cases even lower. Try to analyze, especially now you can find online a lot of tables and comparisons devoted to this topic.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:11:09 AM

if I have to mention 10 coins which are investment targets, among them are:
1. BTC
2. XRP
3. BCH
4. Stellar
5. PundiX
6. BNB
7. Tokenomy
8. ADA
9. Huobi token
10. Kucoin share

The rows of coins above are coins that I believe have a very high potential for our long term.

Really good picks also add EOS as it is growing slowly and it is a promising coin, EOS project are clearly understandable. I believe it will slowly improve its standard.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:38:40 AM

LISK, ETH, XLM, WAN, ICX are in my list. those are very promising coins for 2019 and 2020. most of good alts are so cheap now. so i think now its best time to buy cheap alts and enjoy huge profits in the next bull run.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
segomawut

Activity: 382

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:45:47 AM

Hello everyone, please write 5-10 cryptocurrencies in which you would invest, invest now or will invest for a long time. By long I mean from 3-5 years to 10. Except Bitcoin.

My list is:
1. Ethereum
2. Stellar
3. Monero
4. Zcash
5. 0x
Maybe:
6. Siacoin
7. Qtum
8. Lisk
9. Dash
thank you for your friend's suggestion. than what you wrote about the altcoin, it is true that all of them have promising graphics and affordable prices.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:57:50 AM

I am looking at three tokens/coins that have potential right now for the future to make a difference. They are PUNDI X, which will have a whole blockchain ecosystem, the point of sale units, the xphone cell phone and even decentralizing the internet and data storage. They will slowly be burning tokens as they ar used for gas throughout all the hardware they are selling to retail outlets, governments and normal peeps like us. Anyone owning an xpos unit or an xphone will act as a node on the function X blockchain to secure the network and it will be like sharding on steroids. I like TOMOCHAIN also as it is dupped as the new NEO of Vietnam but its main office is based in Singapore. It is making inroads into Japan and Vietnam and other Asian countries but it is udner hyped and undervalued right now and it's mainnet is due to launch around NOV/DEC of this year. It will be the very first blockchain to introduce sharding, even before Zilliqa. I also like GENESIS VISION as the supply is incy at 4.4 million tokens and it will be an investment based platform. They plan to bring the Chinese in to invest, so the utility of the token might skyrocket it's value in price after the launch of its platform end of the Month.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
loneranger47

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:13:46 AM

TRX. I feel like this is the most underestimated crypto.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:31:08 AM

What has listed it is quite good. but of course, everyone will have their opinion about their tastes different to invest and it depends on each research. It may be necessary to ripple or even Cardano to added. Moreover, the ripple can be seen fairly great developments have to invest.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:32:29 AM

Well, there are many good promising crypto coins out there and the coins that I prefer to be promising are LTC, ETH, XRP, EOS and LTH. I do prefer to chose these coins because  these has been in the market for quite sometime and it has proven it's worth already. I believe that such coins will continue to flourish and definitely grow in the coming years. Therefore, if you have your preferred coins on this list then I would suggest to keep it safe and hold it for good and one day you will not regret to hold these coins for it will make good rise soon.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:04:09 AM

I think most promising altcoin is Etherum. Etherum have potential to make us rich. It has least risk of losing money than other tokens.

Mate, please, don't pollute the forum with all these useless and valueless messages! Last time the forum is full of similar posts! Otherwise, you will be banned by the moderators sooner or later!
Grin let the dude be! He is actually just displaying his love for Ethereum and obviously he is entitled to his own opinion actually. However, everything he has said actually shows his level of ignorance which is actually hyper.

People like him are always looking for quantity and wealth, and they never look out for quality and this is the reason why they will always end up flopping badly in the market and making horrible decisions as the case may be when it comes to investing in the market.

I would not blame him, since all he is after is short term ways of getting rich, he obviously would say anything to pollute the space since his mind is actually polluted.
kiryamikronov

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:08:05 AM

Hi all, here are my recommendations, I believe it is a fundamental projects, which will live and evolve for many years:
1) NEO
2) ETC
3) ETH
4) ADA
5) NEM
in these cryptocurrencies I am completely.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
gerbas

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:22:26 AM

At this moment i still has less than 10 coins that i investing, but i hope i could make more infestation later when i have more fund to spare on another infestment.
bitcoinbuyer

Activity: 143

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:21:26 AM

Promising coins for me are: BTC, EOS, NEO, CARDANO, MONERO, WAVES.  Their abilities on the market are cool and their future is cool as well as I can see.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
romeolopez21

Activity: 166

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:42:26 AM

I like BTC so much and NEO seems to be not so bad too. Its predictions for the future are good and experts say it will get a good level soon, maybe in the nearest bull run.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:19:29 AM

Of course, these are all Altcoins from the Top 20 list at Coinmarketcap and some more. I would extend this list to the top 50. Everything above the 100 position doesn’t inspire confidence
Andromada

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:01:52 PM

Moгy cкaзaть кaкиe мoнeты пepcпeктивны нa ceгoдня-зaвтpa. Я зaкyпилcя нecкoлькими мoнeтaми c цeлью cдeлaть 20-50% пpибыли oт cдeлoк.
Boт чтo я кyпил:
lsk, tnt, go, ltc, lrc
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:08:08 PM

The most promising cryptocurrencies are as following:--
BTC, NEO, ETHEREUM, ETC, OX, and ZCASH etc. All of us are very good and bright future and people also have full faith on it.
baoervsdier

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:59:47 AM

The www.qiex.com is fraud project! Website can't open! There is also my cryptocurrency inside!
nezzard

Activity: 434
Merit: 100