Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:45:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin reach atleast $10,000 ?  (Read 570 times)
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:58:34 AM

Yes there's 99% chance that bitcoin reaches atleast $10,000
But no one knows when...
Of course, it's very obvious. Honestly, I don't see the sense of what you said, it's just like saying that we're all gonna die but nobody knows when. Oh! Much better if you used "100%" to your prediction since there is no time range given. Roll Eyes
There is 99,99% chance that bitcoin reaches at least $50,000 and stays above $20,000
... in less than 3 years
Hi there with precognitive abilities Grin. Could you also predict my future? But kidding aside, I think you should not easily claim this as a fact because the beginners out there might believe in you. To be specific, your statements hypes them up to buy more coins without any hesitation expecting they will have large profits in the future, but in reality, there's no assurance that it will happen. Be careful with your words next time Smiley.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gatilocoin

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:52:07 AM

I expect 10k by January, it is very real.
ripthesystem

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:25:34 PM

Bitcoin price reached 20k USD once, but it doesn`t mean it will reach the same value in future.

I still expect it to go up, but rather moderately: 8-10k USD in January-February.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:51:09 PM

Hildnon to your expectations dude. Even though a lot of us think that 10k can be attained in the next few months, bitcoin has the curious habit of breaking the hearts of people with expectations. I don't think it'll be that hard to hit 10k even this year but we'll never really know until it happens.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:39:53 PM

Come on mate there are still chances to increase in cryptocurrency as it will always rocket only in the last quarter. The price fluctuation is common in trading. I still believe the value will reach atleast $14k this time.
shamc
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:12:42 PM

All these delays with ETF are causing delays in the price rise. People are waiting on the decision to decide how much to invest. The price will hit $10k by end of the year, there is always a mini bull run around this time.

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 06:16:50 PM

I think bitcoin will reach 10000$ or more this year, but we need to wait more as is possible this month to not see that price. And as others users says, ETF delays not help the price in any way. Also i think we need some investors come back and put some money on crypto again to see a good bull run this year.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:53:35 PM

And as others users says, ETF delays not help the price in any way.

The market is doing what it is supposed to be doing after a massive bull run, which is bottoming out and/or consolidating, so how exactly are ETF delays an obstacle? People only bet on ETF's because they hope it will speed up the process of bottoming out, but they have to accept that the market doesn't care about you or anyone else.

After every bull run the excess of circulating coins has to be put back to sleep, and this process could potentially take years at worst. With how bear markets cause money to withdraw itself from the market, there is less demand to buy circulating supply, so why not just have peace with it and stop expecting ETF's to solve that problem?

With how stable the price has been in the last months, Bitcoin is actually a well functioning currency right now. Why not utilize Bitcoin as such?
arnaudel98

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:40:35 AM

Considering all the ups and downs which we are witnessing from last 8 months do you still think that bitcoin will atleast reach the value of $10,000 by breaking the boundary of $6,000 to $7,000 which is going on from the long time.
By the end of the years it maybe possible that bitcoin will increase up to 9,000 or $10,000. Because people are attracting to bitcoins and positive news are appearing now days.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:15:38 PM

Considering all the ups and downs which we are witnessing from last 8 months do you still think that bitcoin will atleast reach the value of $10,000 by breaking the boundary of $6,000 to $7,000 which is going on from the long time.
It will reach 10k and I think it would be taking some time but it won't be as far away as 2020 like people think. I think we will reach 10k easily during 2019 even maybe early times of it and not like summer or something. However the trouble is not reaching 10k its staying there.

I mean 10k is a nice threshold for all of us and we should be excited about reaching there however the important is if we can manage to keep it above the 10k limit from now on. For example the price has not fallen below 5.8k levels this year, which is great news, even tho we dropped from 20k we are not below 5.8k which is amazing, if we can manage the keep price above 10k on 2019 we will be very lucky.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:27:19 PM

if it can break the $ 7,500 resistance, the 2nd resistance point will be $ 8,000 and above. and these two moves must take place within short periods of time. short-term If periodically goes like this, it will be $ 10,000 in December.
bintangkejoraku

Activity: 262

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:28:47 PM

I'm sure the price of bitcoin can still return to the price of $ 10k, but not this year. I think bitcoin prices can reach $ 10k in early 2019. This year the price of bitcoin is not in line with expectations.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
sunanbonang

Activity: 242

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:39:55 PM

You ask like that as if you don't believe in bitcoin, things like this make it difficult for bitcoin to rise. bitcoin needs support and trust! in my opinion you don't deserve to ask like that, especially because the price of bitcoin has ever reached $ 20k.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:02:36 PM

Hey yes I do expect bitcoins to touch at least 10k by this year end, I'm forming my opinion on the fact that bitcoins has formed an resistance levels around 6k and has remained strong so far. Then again we have the impending news of bitcoins etf being approved if that gets approval we can see it touching 10k and above levels. Also as crypto ads have been restored on google and Facebook we could see some positive movements soon.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:43:24 PM

The current market is quietly unpredictable so you think it will reach 10k USD in January. But reality next month I expect month it will be possible in crypto market. So no one is said when it will going to peak and how it will dump in the market but anytime this will change the result. All the investors are still  believe the Bitcoin potential so we should buy now this make good profit in next year.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 04:02:49 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2018, 04:49:49 PM by Bagaji

Very possible Bitcoin will reach  $10,000 and above in the nearest future not withstanding its market value at present of which the nearest future could be next month or before the end of December this year probably. Although one cannot be too optimistic about the whole thing since anything can happen in crypto currency market at any time in both direction.
Edsemen

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:43:50 PM

The current market is quietly unpredictable so you think it will reach 10k USD in January. But reality next month I expect month it will be possible in crypto market. So no one is said when it will going to peak and how it will dump in the market but anytime this will change the result. All the investors are still  believe the Bitcoin potential so we should buy now this make good profit in next year.

Let's hope for high demands and that $10k would be possible to happen, as we're heading up for much higher price this year. Last January we've been to that price already so that's not imposible.

domarakooth

Activity: 94
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:12:12 AM

Who's know the price goes up because its a volatile currency. We can also contribute for bitcoin by investing our money and increase the community by advertise.    
Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:57:22 AM

Bitcoin prices can of course reach that expensive price when there is good news and when the demand for bitcoin is rising, so all you have to do is wait until the demand starts increasing so that the bitcoin price can become expensive again because of your patience the most important thing in the world of cryptocurrency.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:37:46 AM

Bitcoin prices can of course reach that expensive price when there is good news and when the demand for bitcoin is rising, so all you have to do is wait until the demand starts increasing so that the bitcoin price can become expensive again because of your patience the most important thing in the world of cryptocurrency.
  The forbearances in penetrating on crypto must be done by those who has the capacity of willingness to wait for long time for making more profits in return, this must be more important way in the world of crypto.. Even the price does not hit $8k we are still hopeful that bitcoin's price will reach the desirable peak before the year ends, it may hit $10k or furthermore. Just a positive motivation.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: