Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:20:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: After 10 months of researching etc......these 4 alts are the best imo  (Read 424 times)
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:03:38 PM

I heard only about oyster pearl, it was pumped winter and technology behind seems interesting. Rest of tokens is something unknown for me and I don't even want to research them,because you didn't make an effort of explaining your choice
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:14:16 PM

In as much as you have done your 'research' and believe in these alts, it would be better if you could give us some convincing reasons why they are the most potential in the next bull run, anybody can come up with such speculation. I would advice you all to do your own analysis and go into what you believe and never FOMO cus you might get burnt.
cryptogalaxy9 (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:33:53 PM

In simple focus on where every business is heading like ai dapps and privacy before everyone wanted a masternode but didnt understand how to get one know pos staking is taking care of that which makes xsn an early runner and my choice for staking different coins on their cloud platform.,, etc....this will lead to better picking and staying in the trend with market desires. That is a man focus of mine when selecting 1.agi 2.lisk 3.prl 4.quan 5.xsn 6.xhv ........
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:42:45 PM

I think you need to give us more details about your research before we can take it serious. You can just mention four coins without giving a solid reason why we should invest in them, you need to explain further.
ElnurBash

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:44:26 PM

1.agi 2.lsk 3.prl 4.xhv

These 4 alts are all promising and possible some of the highest returns in next bull run.

Anyone else who actually has researched alts have their opinions on these or others?
well i think taht if you research for a long time you will find more and much more altcoins that can be trusted so keep on looking for
ElnurBash

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:46:07 PM

I think you need to give us more details about your research before we can take it serious. You can just mention four coins without giving a solid reason why we should invest in them, you need to explain further.
that is true i would gladly read more of ypur thoughts and i would like to see them so do not be shy and give us what ypu got
carlzhao

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:12:50 AM

My stars are ETH, EOS, NEO and Waves. Other coins are not recognized by me at all because I don't see they positive future and increasing volumes.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:19:05 AM

1.agi 2.lsk 3.prl 4.xhv

These 4 alts are all promising and possible some of the highest returns in next bull run.

Anyone else who actually has researched alts have their opinions on these or others?

Hmmm, 10 months seems too long for a researching about these coins for any purposes. I agree with only one in your list, it is LSK, Lisk  is a great coin which has much potential for investing. I don't like the rest 4 coins, there is to poor information about them and they are not famous, small community too.
ladaturekova

Activity: 183

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:51:03 PM

They are not so clear for me at all. I can't understand their processes and trends for the future so I am not ready to work with them  now and it is not so possible for the future too.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:38:15 AM

1.agi 2.lsk 3.prl 4.xhv

Next bull run may start in several years and there will be a lot of new tokens, most of them will be better that ones you mentioned. Remember that to remain safe.
lokas0506

Activity: 373
Merit: 37

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:41:46 AM

Wanted to chip in dropil

Especially attractive to Newbies

Great coin with a potential bottomed out entering a new exchange + trading competition

Utility alos very clear

https://t.me/DropilCoin
kethan

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:57:27 AM

People need to start minding their own business. Even team of the best analytics will not be able to be sure about such statements, but you guys seem pro for newbies.
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:55:34 AM

1.agi 2.lsk 3.prl 4.xhv

but the biggest question is when will the bull run come or occur? i think when a bull run arrives, all altcoins will give a high return, so it's not just 4 altcoins that you say.

petrcoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:12:11 PM

1.agi 2.lsk 3.prl 4.xhv

Anyone else who actually has researched alts have there opinions on these or others?

If you have done research over the ALTs, you should come up with the facts and figures and not just randomly put few alts name in a thread. In that way your topic becomes more interesting. Also, other members get benefits of your research.
At this moment of time, there is no way any other member could decide whether or not to trust your research without any facts.

LOL Cheesy

He spend 10 months to make a list just without reasons.

I can't understand people most of the time.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Karlinz
Copper Member

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:28:49 PM

You are not justifying your ten months of research by just dropping random altcoins, one may think you are just to make this coins and make people go after them. Anyone who has been that long into crypto will know that crypto is full of uncertainties and altcoins will always be altcoins as they are prone to their usual higher volatility behavior. I know someone that dropped a similar stuff like you did in 2016 and some of those coins even never saw the top 200 on Coinmarketcap anymore

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:24:40 AM

1.agi 2.lsk 3.prl 4.xhv

Where are the facts? Today everybody tries to be an expert, but they are unable to prove their point of view. Such stories just make me laugh.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:27:44 AM

I think that low-price coins are the most promising. I mean the coins that got listed at a low price and experienced a minor price growth.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
mistemb
Copper Member

Activity: 226

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:32:14 AM

there are too many alts to think of. im just picking base on how the usage and the tech with the team involve into and im just investing in low cap coins with higher risk and higher rewards

masterfu678

www.becent.com

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:46:45 AM

1.agi 2.lsk 3.prl 4.xhv

It is like ICO rating websites. They make grades, but they are unable to explain these grades. Man, you look pretty fake right now, when no facts are given.

hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:19:05 AM

1.agi 2.lsk 3.prl 4.xhv

Come on, are you saying that you have start reserch before you created your user here?!!, that's not sense.
I advise you to crawl into the topics hee and set your priority to learn more then repeat the research it will be different.
good luck
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: