Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:44:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DO NOT GIVE UP !!  (Read 812 times)
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:17:10 AM

Well, I've been patient quite long tho, but believe me being patient isn't the option, the only thing that you need to do is just make your own other bussiness or try to go work in many other place, because we don't know nothing about how we grow the prices up. So just let it flow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Natnat213

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:32:27 AM

Giving up is not for you and this is not the option to be patient and wait in a long term and do not give up because the time will come when the price increases.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:04:15 AM

Giving up now will be term as suicidal

Honestly when you’ve invested at a higher price without taking precaution and the risk of losing is already suicidal. But giving up and selling at this low price, the term would be double dead 💀.

The hype last year when $20000 on December 2017 + newbie investors is equal to a disaster. That surely hurt the wallet of those who never understand bitcoin market.

jes go on, keep till the world has forgotten

More of moral sadness, but in reality the dumber the new investors are the better for the long-term hodler. That’s the truth! And it hurts literally to them a hundred folds not because of our own action, but by they’re own.

They can regret all they’re life but forgetting something terrible like this one isn’t as easy as it looks.

Too much Expectations! Late for Regret! Comes from Greed!

HODL
randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:08:07 AM

I see that the price of Bitcoin is still around $ 6500. Maybe I am one of the many people who expect bitcoin to jump to more than $ 10,000. Until now, I can only hope this will happen in the coming months in 2018. I think being patient and having high hopes optimistically will be a loyal friend in this mind.
Thank's.
I think being patient is the key, and I believe and have some hope that bitcoin will jump high, hopefully by the end of the year or at the beginning of the year
beserkfreaker

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:09:15 AM

I see that the price of Bitcoin is still around $ 6500. Maybe I am one of the many people who expect bitcoin to jump to more than $ 10,000. Until now, I can only hope this will happen in the coming months in 2018. I think being patient and having high hopes optimistically will be a loyal friend in this mind.
Thank's.

Ya look for something long term is what you should do.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:22:33 AM

if you believe in every thing that falls it will definitely rise again as well as bitcoin.
BTC will continue to rise after experiencing a fall as before.
so it is appropriate that we believe that the BTC will rise even if not in a short time.
jhonvir666

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:36:15 AM

the meaning of giving is really not a way to make a choice in my bitcoin investment because bitcoin may seem to have dropped out at these moments but we know that it will have a price increase at the lowest possible time.
Jating

Activity: 2884
Merit: 783

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:43:33 AM

I see that the price of Bitcoin is still around $ 6500. Maybe I am one of the many people who expect bitcoin to jump to more than $ 10,000.

Then you need to change your mindset and accept the fact that bitcoin will not jump to 5 figures this 2018. There's no catalyst for the market to even get to $10K. Those who FOMO last year and suffered a lost where already out and will not enter anytime soon.

Until now, I can only hope this will happen in the coming months in 2018. I think being patient and having high hopes optimistically will be a loyal friend in this mind.
Thank's.

Again, its better if you face the reality so that you won't get disappointed at the end of the year. Don't put high expectations because its already October and we haven't seen any signs of a break out run.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
mintomia199

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:48:04 AM

Why should we give up? Every investment need patience and in bitcoin we have to be more patience and the result will be more nice compare to any investment. Just stay tune with bitcoin and work for it.Give up is not a solution at all.
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:51:11 AM

Never give up about how drop of bitcoin right now, you can keep strong for holding your asset and waiting until all of crypto is recovery to higher price, maybe needed several month later for seeing how increase of bitcoin.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2926
Merit: 597

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:53:47 AM

Yes you're not the only one that expects bitcoin to pump to $10,000.

This is one of the most awaited moment by every investor. Being patient and calm will make you see the greater highs soon so just chill and don't do something ridiculous that will push you to start selling your bitcoin. Be confident on where the market is sitting now and don't FOMO.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
maydna

Activity: 2898
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:00:45 AM

Thank's.

You are not alone, many of us still expect bitcoin to jump more than $10k even more, but we don't know when it's coming and we can only wait for the time. We need to have patience and have high hopes, soon, the price will increase by itself, and it is waiting for the right time and the right moment. Don't give up because we have been walking so far and we don't want to get failed for this, right? We still have another day to see the price increase again, and I think bitcoin won't just stop for $10k but it will reach a higher price in the future.
team87 (OP)

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:02:21 AM

giving up is really not an option in my bitcoin investment because bitcoin may seem to be down at the moment but  I know it has the tendency to increase in the shortest possible time.
Of course not giving up just like that in the middle of the road, with this valuable experience we will get a lot of insight that this situation is similar to a long enough dry season. And I hope that rain will soon come from the sky, bringing the good news of bitcoin.
team87 (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:09:16 AM

Agree with you, please be patient and wait for the high price. Price fluctuations are still occurring. Price fluctuations are creating waves on the price chart of bitcoin and we are expecting bigger waves. I believe that with a price of $ 10,000 it can still be achieved this year.
That is what we hope for, with patience and remain calm. No need to panic and run away to determine a confused step. Keep the spirit!
Thank you.
team87 (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:12:57 AM

This is one of the most awaited moment by every investor. Being patient and calm will make you see the greater highs soon so just chill and don't do something ridiculous that will push you to start selling your bitcoin. Be confident on where the market is sitting now and don't FOMO.
Thank you for the enthusiasm and motivation that you gave us all here, I know that this is the hope of many people and hopefully it will become a reality of the good news of bitcoin. I know there are still many people who are optimistic and not pessimistic. Success for you!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2926
Merit: 597

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:38:20 PM

Thank you for the enthusiasm and motivation that you gave us all here, I know that this is the hope of many people and hopefully it will become a reality of the good news of bitcoin. I know there are still many people who are optimistic and not pessimistic. Success for you!
Success for you as well.

There are many optimistic people here that doesn't want to share their sentiment because they are busy with some other things. You invested to bitcoin and you decided to be a holder, think about the future and don't listen to many disruptive news that wants people to panic.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:58:22 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2018, 04:23:03 AM by Question123

Don't give up now because this month and next comings months bitcoin will be good and price will pump again.
Just keep holding on and everything result will be good and you will be happy for that after few months just be patient.
team87 (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:52:20 AM

Thank you very much to all who give their suggestions or motivations and opinions. I see there are still many people who are very excited about difficult situations. I appreciate all of you, keep your spirit together and wait for the good news that will be present for bitcoin. Success for all of you..
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:57:55 AM

Don't give now because this month and next comings months bitcoin will be good and price will pump again.
yes, new hope will continue to arrive in each moon, when you will give up, but you still have tomorrow, so don't give up, because that can be the thing that builds our success. well, regarding the price of bitcoin, I think there are still many possibilities to see the price getting higher.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:54:12 AM

Well, I've been patient quite long tho, but believe me being patient isn't the option, the only thing that you need to do is just make your own other bussiness or try to go work in many other place, because we don't know nothing about how we grow the prices up. So just let it flow.
We have to not depend on one thing which the price is not good for today and worth to wait for future. Learn to have earnings in other way to make living and buy some of crypto for investment to hold and giving up is not an option. You have another choice and you have to work for it for the success of the other. When you have many source, you do not have to give up but make them grow more.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: