Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:04:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Acceptance.  (Read 2399 times)
ngm22585

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:12:12 PM

I think yes, it needs to be adjusted to be more complete and accepted in many countries. If it is accepted in many countries I believe it will grow very strong. What we need is to ensure that bitcoin has the farthest future.

Bitcoin is accepted in few countries may be, but there were negative news coming out about banning of crypto in total and new situation seems simmered as there are no negative news from past few weeks and i think this is the signal of acceptance or just that some countries do not have any issue with the crypto and they might accept it in future.

I agree, there seems to have been a shift from the concept of outright banning to a "where do we go from here, now that crypto is staying" perspective.  I think this is healthy.
kvipcn

Activity: 255
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 06:52:52 PM

The decentralized nature of Bitcoin is the key feature of this digital currency which gives its unique nature where all transactions made of the bitcoin network visible to everyone on the network. No matter how hard they try to regulate Bitcoin, it will be in vain. The best option is just accept Bitcoin the way it is.
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:28:53 PM

Are you talking about SEC acceptance? If SEC accepts cryptocurrency then bitcoin will go under regulations, it is true. But I don't think that will be good for us. Though we may be getting a stable price, but regulations will destroy bitcoin's nature and blockchain's revolution! That's why I am not with bitcoin's regulation things. This is just my personal opinion.

James_Cline

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:23:32 AM

Just us as long as whatever regulation is made can still preserve the features and advantages of bitcoin, that should be okay in my opinion. Regulation may just be security policies, right? The decentralized feature of bitcoin is its best feature, so there should be no attempt to alter that.

aray80

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:10:45 AM

The nature of the majority of the public is very synonymous with new technology and competing with each other to learn it, so Acceptance of bitcoin seems to be good every day, and will fame globally, because bitcoin is the first digital and decentralized crypto currency in the world to be used as a new exchange tool
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:18:02 PM

For bitcoin to be widely accepted, merchant adoption must come first, and unfortunately it has been largely declining in 2017 because of the high tx fees at that time. As the effect, everybody started talking (even in this forum) that bitcoin is just a store of value, not currency.

Aponkye1

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 12:29:56 PM

The whole concept of bitcoin and any other cryptocurrency out there is a against centralization and regulation so why would you even think of it that way. If it becomes regulated then its whole vision and mission has failed and don't be deceived bitcoin can be accepted in it's decentralized manner.

maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:36:22 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2018, 12:55:39 PM by maxreish

If bitcoin will be regulated and government will hold unto it, i do not think it will go on in a positive way as it does right now. Acceptance and/or adaptation isn't hard as long as they will not removed it's decentralized standpoint and position.
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:37:07 PM

We should learn to give bitcoin the chance to grow into full adoption. This cannot happen overnight. Regulations will not bring acceptability and it may impact negatively on decentralization. The adoption we have seen so far with bitcoin is a proof that it will grow tremendously with time and remain in use.
Pan Troglodytes

Merit: 39

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:44:06 PM

We should learn to give bitcoin the chance to grow into full adoption. This cannot happen overnight. Regulations will not bring acceptability and it may impact negatively on decentralization. The adoption we have seen so far with bitcoin is a proof that it will grow tremendously with time and remain in use.
I fully agree, but as I said in my post above - merchant adoption must come first, and sure, it will not happen overnight.
dledrix

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:29:24 PM

What do you mean by "accepted"? Bitcoin is accepted by many companies nowadays, so what's the use?
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:42:29 PM

Bitcoin may have a dedicated and passionate group of followers, but it will never be a globally accepted and usable alternative to fiat unless some kind of order and stability is in place. This by implication means some regulation-central or otherwise. Until then bitcoin  will remain nothing more than an interesting technology and speculative investment vehicle-except there is nothing to back it up unlike conventional stocks and bonds.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:02:11 PM

Government  acceptance is  on the process,they are  working  on regulating  Bitcoin or Crypto  currency  so  that it will be used  as  currency  in near the  future. Decentralized  system is the way  why  Bitcoin  is  being  popular and the reason why it grows  so  fast.
connect08
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:04:12 PM

Bitcoin is already accepted and used by most people that's why they choose bitcoin over fiat because it is not being regulated. That's why decentralization makes it the best alternative to fiat money.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:06:19 PM

I do not see any solid reason that why should we even Need banks after all this. They are treating us as slaves, and we are nothing more like a money-making Puppets for them. Bitcoin gives just the freedom to earn and spend our money as we want no matter how much are whatever ways we spend the money nobody is going to question us. It is a freedom from rules and regulations, of course, it means we are at a greater risk and we should manage our money much more security because Scammers and hackers are everywhere.
jojohamasa

Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 09:22:15 PM

why are people obsessed about regulation.

for some reason some people tend to think in black and white when it comes to bitcoin!

they say it is either be regulated or  die. or not be regulated or die! in case of OP he thinks decentralization will go away if regulations come! which has nothing to do with each other.
it is like the bitcoin and banks thing all over again. where for years these people said bitcoin will either die or replace banks. they never said bitcoin grows while banks still exist...

I love being in this area
This is the most realistic vision I see
The equation is not zero at all
Bitcoin can live and grow with the presence of banks
It is important to look for common spaces
Bitcoin maintains its character.
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:31:55 PM

I do not see any solid reason that why should we even Need banks after all this. They are treating us as slaves, and we are nothing more like a money-making Puppets for them. Bitcoin gives just the freedom to earn and spend our money as we want no matter how much are whatever ways we spend the money nobody is going to question us. It is a freedom from rules and regulations, of course, it means we are at a greater risk and we should manage our money much more security because Scammers and hackers are everywhere.

The root of all systems is economy. Governments also belong to this category, and if economy will be decentralized, no need to be managed. So if the cryptocurrency replaces the paper money, i don't think it will be used as it is now.
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:44:00 PM

The acceptance of bitcoin is a reality that increasingly consolidates and many businesses are going in this direction, allowing the market to grow and expand to encourage investors who believe in its potential
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:11:15 PM

The acceptance of bitcoin is a reality that increasingly consolidates and many businesses are going in this direction, allowing the market to grow and expand to encourage investors who believe in its potential

If the acceptance that you say is in government, in my country it is not already accepted or legal. But i think bitcoin work for that, to become legal. But if as a payment, it is already used in some selected store or stablishment.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:25:56 PM

Yes. We should accept bitcoin. Because the value that bitcoin brings is huge. Bitcoin has opened up a new world of electronic money. It creates a vibrant economy. Many countries have become rich when accepting bitcoins. Many people have become bitcoin billionaire. Bitcoin has become the work of earning money without breathing of many people. I hope in the future bitcoin is accepted globally.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: