Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:04:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Acceptance.  (Read 2399 times)
randall_boss

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:35:46 PM

Who are you suggesting it needs to be accepted by? There is a huge community out there, many on this exact forum, who believe in bitcoin and accept it. And regulation is not a necessity for success
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:40:53 PM

Who are you suggesting it needs to be accepted by? There is a huge community out there, many on this exact forum, who believe in bitcoin and accept it. And regulation is not a necessity for success

bitcoin's acceptance has been in existence for several years already. countless merchants are already using bitcoin as a form of payment. and up until now, they are still gaining acceptance in various industries. and yes, regulation i believe is also not a necessity for success. i prefer that government will not impose tax on this cryptocurrency.
xfaqs01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:51:40 PM

in this tug of war battle for acceptance bitcoin have won even in the government side theres a lot there that holds bitcoin, regulation in just a front for formality but the acceptance is there its just to undergo process, the reason of bitcoins slow adoption is that majority of the ordinary people out there dont know what is bitcoin and blockchain, each of us must educate the people sorrounds us starting with our friends and relatives.

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
entebah

Activity: 1563
Merit: 153

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:34:05 AM

If bitcoin were to be accepted, on the condition that it should be regulated. Do you think it should be done, disregarding its decentralized nature?
Maybe what do you mean by acceptance of bitcoin by the government? if indeed the world government adopts bitcoin technology that is Blockchain I think it's permissible, but if the government regulates bitcoin I think it will not be possible. Because bitcoin can be accepted by anyone, but bitcoin is anonymous, no one will arrange it.

kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:39:54 AM

i think it will good when bitcoin is already accepted in all country in the world, regulation? i think regulation is make we more discipline and honest with our government, so i think it will give a good result at the end

Qurelal

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:53:14 AM

We understand the possibility of using Bitcoin in illegal situations. I don't like it. I think about the need for regulation in this case.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:25:55 AM

If bitcoin were to be accepted, on the condition that it should be regulated. Do you think it should be done, disregarding its decentralized nature?

I think that is what bitcoin should do when the regulation created. Maybe it's not for controlling bitcoin, but it's for controlling the use for every people who have bitcoin or when they make a transaction. But I don't know what exactly the governments want, and they remain silent about the cryptocurrency. But soon, I think they will give a statement about bitcoin and cryptocurrency and perhaps, they will make regulations related to cryptocurrency.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
idontcare

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:48:54 AM

What you said I think will not be possible. In part, btc can ignore the decentralized nature, the other part is who accepts the BTC and how to accept it as it is but the least possible change.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:53:14 AM

Thats a very contradictory acceptance of the bitcoin if it were to be accepted in regulatory environment without compromising its decentralised nature. See, a decentralised environment is what giving the bitcoin real nature of it, and thats why it is being used for all the activities that are being done these days. For example, freely being played over the trades, gambling, dice games etc. But once the regulations starting coming up then they will surely intervene with the use of bitcoin in terms of above games, and investments. The same way they do it for the stocks and exchanges etc. I guess it wont be really good move and I guess that is why Satoshi made it like that way in the first place.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Rxwwortyt

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:48:29 AM

shouldn't be decentralization if goverment taken hadle crypto
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:08:40 AM

Acceptance to bitcoin globally is still an issue because still there are so many countries that are not ready to accept bitcoin even with regulations being imposed. While there are other countries like Japan who have become leaders in crypto economy and set such liberal policies for operation of the crypto market. The other countries are not ready to accept this change really because they are reluctant to move to a thing that would be beyond their control and the operational autonomy won't be enjoyed by them. Anyhow it is going to be long before bitcoin becomes a world leader!!
panukurap

Activity: 486

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:33:08 AM

If bitcoin is accepted but must eliminate decentralization, I do not agree because it will eliminate the artistic value of bitcoin, it is better as it is now even though the government prohibits using it for transaction tools but does not prohibit it only for investment, but bitcoin does not lose decentralization.

yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:53:01 AM

In my opinion. what needs to be regulated is about the regulation of crypto currencies and data protection for crypto users. so crypto users can feel safe using crypto. Crypto users are required by KYC to use crypto every time and it is very troubling. and personal data can be hacked but misused by irresponsible people. so that high-level data security is needed and server security is needed from hackers.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
tocotococold

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:12:13 AM

Because its nature is decentralized, it is difficult to change. But if have the improvement, the country will have a better view into this market.
Pump N Dead

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:23:38 PM

Wether they like it or not Bitcoin is already accepted by those people who understand it. once the adoption period reach more than 50% the government will have no other way but to accept it. They also have a hard time making a regulation in bitcoin because each country have their own perception about it and there  could be contradiction on each side.
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 10:31:50 PM

There has to be a compromise
Maintains Bitcoin's independence and personality
It also achieves an acceptable amount of regulation that satisfies traditionalists.
reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:44:35 PM

In my opinion. what needs to be regulated is about the regulation of crypto currencies and data protection for crypto users. so crypto users can feel safe using crypto. Crypto users are required by KYC to use crypto every time and it is very troubling. and personal data can be hacked but misused by irresponsible people. so that high-level data security is needed and server security is needed from hackers.
Yes, I agree with you, the Bitcoin exchange market provider must tighten the security of users, namely by making KYC for the sake of valid data for users, so hackers will not be able to break the bitcoin user's personal data and there will be no more misuse of someone's account because of hackers. If this is applied bitcoin users will feel the benefits of the presence of bitcoin as a digital asset.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:56:27 PM

Yes. We should accept bitcoin. Because the value that bitcoin brings is huge. Bitcoin has opened up a new world of electronic money. It creates a vibrant economy. Many countries have become rich when accepting bitcoins. Many people have become bitcoin billionaire. Bitcoin has become the work of earning money without breathing of many people. I hope in the future bitcoin is accepted globally.
Yes it will be a big help once the government and all people accept bitcoin. In fact that it has a huge value and we can see many proofs that changed their lives with the help of bitcoin. It can decrease also the financial problem of anyone who uses it.
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:59:24 PM

Bitcoin were already accepted by some countries who adopted the blockchain technology.Some countries also accept it but with some regualtions,only the government itself were afraid of its existence because of its decentralized concept that cannot be easy to control.
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:39:59 PM

Bitcoin were already accepted by some countries who adopted the blockchain technology.Some countries also accept it but with some regualtions,only the government itself were afraid of its existence because of its decentralized concept that cannot be easy to control.

It is true, some countries are using Bitcoin as their payment for their needs, Some are using it for advertisements, There are also stores that are accepting Bitcoin as payment, You see bitcoin is everywhere in the world, It will be accepted and used worldwide , It is the future currency of all I think because of its potential in making our lives more easier.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: