Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:52:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NEO Super | Fork 2:1 of NEO  (Read 1419 times)
Riha

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:59:38 PM

Of course, the project has its advantages (declare their presence), but I would not call them unique. I have a lot of questions about the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:14:18 PM

Hi. I think that it can be interesting project. But it is October now, but don't see any links on information about bounty campaign. Do you work according your road map?

You should read he OP with open eyes they are claiming it is fork of NEO so they won't offer any kind of bounty. I don't see anything interesting in this project even no info about dev team it seems they picked some random pics to put there.
KimmNature

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:51:45 PM

Of course, the project has its advantages (declare their presence), but I would not call them unique. I have a lot of questions about the project.

Why are you so worried? If you have NEO tokens, then get these. What if the coin becomes the top? For now, it looks like other forks

Fedanar (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:53:10 PM

Hi, devs.
I think that your project has prospects, but I still don't understand why you choose name of NEO? This can be a negative factor, don't you think so?
NEO Super used NEO blockchain snapshot.
NEO Super has such advantages as mining, lighting network.

📱📱📱📱📱📱 NEO Super 📱 decentralized digital currency founded on snapshot of NEO, based on ETH algorithm 📱📱📱📱📱📱
https://neo-super.org
Fedanar (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:07:00 PM

Hi. I think that it can be interesting project. But it is October now, but don't see any links on information about bounty campaign. Do you work according your road map?
We work strictly on the road map, link to bounty added.

📱📱📱📱📱📱 NEO Super 📱 decentralized digital currency founded on snapshot of NEO, based on ETH algorithm 📱📱📱📱📱📱
KimmNature

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:35:07 PM

We work strictly on the road map, link to bounty added.
I see for the first time that fork project lauched bouty.

Riha

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:21:35 PM

Why are you so worried? If you have NEO tokens, then get these. What if the coin becomes the top? For now, it looks like other forks
I do not have Neo coins, I have thought about purches it for a long time. And if some NEO fork project is, it is another good reason to by NEO

Holmy

Activity: 162
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:57:28 PM

Name of this project isn't unique. There are a lot of projects with "neo", for example it's neo cash
KimmNature

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:18:12 PM

I do not have Neo coins, I have thought about purches it for a long time. And if some NEO fork project is, it is another good reason to by NEO
Purchace of NEO is good in any case. I have a little bit, and believe that it can be good enough too

Holmy

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:52:56 PM

Purchace of NEO is good in any case. I have a little bit, and believe that it can be good enough too
I believe in NEO super too. I recon it will be the gratest progect
Holmy

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:55:58 PM

Hello, developers! I have a question. In the road you will have a bounty in october, now is october. Where is  bounty?
Nikkor911628jsnf

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:19:25 PM

Hello, developers! I have a question. In the road you will have a bounty in october, now is october. Where is  bounty?
May be bounty will start in end of October, in roadmap wasn`t information about accurate dates. So just wait Smiley
netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:22:49 PM

so confuse use neo name but eth algo
Nikkor911628jsnf

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:44:36 PM

NEO coin also good, because holders of this coin can get a GAS, it`s like a passive cash! For example, you bought NEW into $1000 and got $10 in Gas. Neo is growing up and gas too, It`s double profit))
Spooknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:39:38 PM

I have been walking around and searching about something interesting and it turned out to be like this ;
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5046830.0

Now i knew why they called it 'NEO Super' when they used ETH as a source code, it is because they want to create a hype.
we do not need clarification about this stuff, it is 100% scam project.

lesson learned ; title tells no lie

This whole project looks like one big scam. For the simple reason that it is not clear who is behind the idea. And obviously they use the method when it is fork, but the holders of the neo will not get anything. So this is not a fork but a hoax.
Fedanar (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:20:22 AM

Now active bounty company - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5048569

Fedanar (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:21:38 AM

so confuse use neo name but eth algo
It's not confuse, NEO Super used NEO blockchain shapshot.

Fedanar (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:23:58 AM

I have been walking around and searching about something interesting and it turned out to be like this ;
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5046830.0

Now i knew why they called it 'NEO Super' when they used ETH as a source code, it is because they want to create a hype.
we do not need clarification about this stuff, it is 100% scam project.

lesson learned ; title tells no lie

This whole project looks like one big scam. For the simple reason that it is not clear who is behind the idea. And obviously they use the method when it is fork, but the holders of the neo will not get anything. So this is not a fork but a hoax.
All NEO holders will receive NEO Super.

Riha

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:14:40 PM

NEO coin also good, because holders of this coin can get a GAS, it`s like a passive cash! For example, you bought NEW into $1000 and got $10 in Gas. Neo is growing up and gas too, It`s double profit))
I also think that NEO is good, I do not know why so few projects use NEO blockchain..

KimmNature

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:50:56 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2018, 07:44:05 PM by KimmNature

I also think that NEO is good, I do not know why so few projects use NEO blockchain..

There are some projects on NEO blockchain, you just need to search. How did you find this project? It is not popular yet.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: