Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:25:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY SHOULD ALL MEN BE RESPONSIBLE FOR RAPE?  (Read 379 times)
lockes007 (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:29:07 AM

Rape is a crime. Yes, it is committed mostly by men. It still doesn't make it the responsibility of all men to address rape.
How about the mothers who raise entitled boys?
How is it that we do not remind mothers to groom better men?
Or tell wives to report the pedophiles they call husbands?
And while we are at it, can women stop saying .."I have to protect myself (from rape)"...as if it is a terrible thing to be responsible for youer own protection.It is your own job to protect yourself just as we protect our property.So yes we should protect ourselves from rapists.Yes it is what we should do, it is not a terrible thing to protect ourselves.
Its cute and all that to stay out till 1am walking the streets with a few of your colleague girls.But you may bump into a rapist on the way.It is not the fault of any other man, neither is it your fault too.But if you are moving with the knowledge and wisdom of the times, you would know that it  is not cool walking the streets at that time f the night without at least protection without society recognizing its failure in grooming responsible people(both the victim and the culprit).
Don't talk to random men who have no business with rape.
Talk to women who have pedophiles as husbands and keep covering their tracks .
Then talk to mothers who wouldn't let an arrest be made when her son rapes a neighbor.
It is highly unusual to find a father protecting a rapist son.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bluefirecorp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:15:17 AM

How about we just not sexually assault anyone, alright? Consent is pretty simple stuff.  Roll Eyes

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 08:31:12 AM

Collective punishment is a common tactic of Marxism/Communism. I am sure it is just a coincidence the target is fighting age males.
coins4commies

Activity: 952
Merit: 175

@cryptocommies

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:23:32 AM
Merited by bluefirecorp_ (1)

Society is responsible for societal problems.   Rape is not rare, its a cultural thing.  Rape culture is something akin to systemic racism that all men (and some women) play a role in the way we establish our social norms, talk to our friends about women, and the things we hear/see, but don't speak up about.  We all need to do more to end rape culture.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:39:59 AM

Society is responsible for societal problems.   Rape is not rare, its a cultural thing.  Rape culture is something akin to systemic racism that all men (and some women) play a role in the way we establish our social norms, talk to our friends about women, and the things we hear/see, but don't speak up about.  We all need to do more to end rape culture.

Then you go end rape cultures in the Islamic nations, and in Africa, and in the Middle East, where they predominate.
coins4commies

@cryptocommies

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:01:32 AM
Merited by bluefirecorp_ (1)

Whataboutism at its finest
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 07:10:05 AM

There is NO SUCH THING as "rape culture" in Western industrialized nations, unless of course imported via illegal immigration. I would love to see your EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE that "rape culture" exists in the USA for example. Should be good for a few laughs. 
coins4commies

@cryptocommies

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:48:39 AM

Well 99% of rapists walk free in the US

Have you ever attended school in the US?  If so, you would know a lot of rapists and rape victims as around 1 in 4 college femaies are sexually assaulted.  Most people who have wouldn't hesitate to question the existence of rape culture.  Especially if you have been in a frat or to a frat party.

Here is a good place to start as far as evidence
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/08/georgia-tech-frat-email-rapebait_n_4063101.html
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 10:05:23 AM

Have you ever attended school in the US?  If so, you would know a lot of rapists and rape victims as around 1 in 4 college femaies are sexually assaulted.  Most people who have wouldn't hesitate to question the existence of rape culture.  Especially if you have been in a frat or to a frat party.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/08/georgia-tech-frat-email-rapebait_n_4063101.html

Not seeing any empirical data here. Lol Huffington Post. Oh so its 1 in 4 now? Tomorrow it will be 8 out of 4 women will be raped every 60 seconds. That statistic has been destroyed over an over again as being complete horse shit. The rape rates aren't even that high in war zones. BTW its spelled "females".
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:13:22 PM

Whataboutism at its finest
Not at all. On the contrary it's focusing on where there are rape cultures.

Hint: (It's not in the USA or Europe)

Add to the list of places with rape cultures India.
bluefirecorp_

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:58:59 PM

Have you ever attended school in the US?  If so, you would know a lot of rapists and rape victims as around 1 in 4 college femaies are sexually assaulted.  Most people who have wouldn't hesitate to question the existence of rape culture.  Especially if you have been in a frat or to a frat party.

Not seeing any empirical data here. Lol Huffington Post. Oh so its 1 in 4 now? Tomorrow it will be 8 out of 4 women will be raped every 60 seconds. That statistic has been destroyed over an over again as being complete horse shit. The rape rates aren't even that high in war zones. BTW its spelled "females".

Fuck off troll.

If you leave your lil' echo bubble where "ALL ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ARE CRIMINALS" and actually look at reality, you can see the Huffintonpost article is backed up by the numbers;

https://www.rainn.org/statistics/criminal-justice-system

i. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Statistics, National Crime Victimization Survey, 2010-2014 (2015);

ii. Federal Bureau of Investigation, National Incident-Based Reporting System, 2012-2014 (2015);

iii. Federal Bureau of Investigation, National Incident-Based Reporting System, 2012-2014 (2015);

iv. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Statistics, Felony Defendants in Large Urban Counties, 2009 (2013).

(This statistic combines information from several federal government reports. Because it combines data from studies with different methodologies, it is an approximation, not a scientific estimate. Please see the original sources for more detailed information. These statistics are updated annually and as new information is published.)

Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Statistics, Rape and Sexual Victimization Among College-Aged Females, 1995-2013 (2014).
Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Statistics, Crimes Against the Elderly, 2003-2013 (2014).
Department of Defense, Fiscal Year 2014 Annual Report on Sexual Assault in the Military (2015).
Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Statistics, Female Victims of Sexual Violence, 1994-2010 (2013).
Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Statistics, Felony Defendants in Large Urban Counties, 2009 (2013).
Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Statistics, Prisoners in 2013 (2014).

"BUT I DON'T TRUST THE DOJ'S SKEWED, LIBERAL NUMBERs" - TECSHARE

This is why you're a troll. You try to project something entirely unrelated onto the issue (illegal immigration, which technically, immigrants are less likely to be a criminal than the people already here... who'd thunk)?

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/03/30/upshot/crime-immigration-myth.html

"BUT THE FAKE NEW YORK TIMES DOESN'T GIVE ANY EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE! IT DOESN'T CONFIRM MY VIEW POINT, SO IT'S FAKE NEWS!" - TECSHARE

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/15377938.2016.1261057

Okay then, run some studies yourself instead of relying on hear-say and post contradictions to the evidence presented in the report.

"BUT THERE'S THERE'S THESE 5 INSTANCES WHERE ILLLEGAL IMMIGRANTS KILLED/RAPED/DID NAUGHTY" - TECSHARE

I'm pretty sure there's more instances of white nationaist group raping, murdering, doing much worse, see the RANN numbers.

People like you TECSHARE are the absolute fucking worst scumbags. Someone comes here with a valid thread and you spread misinformation and try to confuse the issue with absolute fucking lies without ANY empirical proof, yet you demand absolute proof for anything that the opposition says that counters any of your confirmation biased opinions.

Maybe if you'd actually check into the shit instead of just regurgitating what people tell you, you wouldn't be so retarded. But until you actually do the research for yourself, you're gonna remain at the mercy of your fake news, propaganda spreading, word-of-mouth, racist hill-billy friends.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 08:17:40 PM

Fuck off troll.

If you leave your lil' echo bubble where "ALL ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ARE CRIMINALS" and actually look at reality, you can see the Huffintonpost article is backed up by the numbers;

https://www.rainn.org/statistics/criminal-justice-system

i. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Statistics, National Crime Victimization Survey, 2010-2014 (2015);

ii. Federal Bureau of Investigation, National Incident-Based Reporting System, 2012-2014 (2015);

iii. Federal Bureau of Investigation, National Incident-Based Reporting System, 2012-2014 (2015);

iv. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Statistics, Felony Defendants in Large Urban Counties, 2009 (2013).

(This statistic combines information from several federal government reports. Because it combines data from studies with different methodologies, it is an approximation, not a scientific estimate. Please see the original sources for more detailed information. These statistics are updated annually and as new information is published.)

Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Statistics, Rape and Sexual Victimization Among College-Aged Females, 1995-2013 (2014).
Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Statistics, Crimes Against the Elderly, 2003-2013 (2014).
Department of Defense, Fiscal Year 2014 Annual Report on Sexual Assault in the Military (2015).
Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Statistics, Female Victims of Sexual Violence, 1994-2010 (2013).
Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Statistics, Felony Defendants in Large Urban Counties, 2009 (2013).
Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Statistics, Prisoners in 2013 (2014).

"BUT I DON'T TRUST THE DOJ'S SKEWED, LIBERAL NUMBERs" - TECSHARE

This is why you're a troll. You try to project something entirely unrelated onto the issue (illegal immigration, which technically, immigrants are less likely to be a criminal than the people already here... who'd thunk)?

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/03/30/upshot/crime-immigration-myth.html

"BUT THE FAKE NEW YORK TIMES DOESN'T GIVE ANY EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE! IT DOESN'T CONFIRM MY VIEW POINT, SO IT'S FAKE NEWS!" - TECSHARE

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/15377938.2016.1261057

Okay then, run some studies yourself instead of relying on hear-say and post contradictions to the evidence presented in the report.

"BUT THERE'S THERE'S THESE 5 INSTANCES WHERE ILLLEGAL IMMIGRANTS KILLED/RAPED/DID NAUGHTY" - TECSHARE

I'm pretty sure there's more instances of white nationaist group raping, murdering, doing much worse, see the RANN numbers.

People like you TECSHARE are the absolute fucking worst scumbags. Someone comes here with a valid thread and you spread misinformation and try to confuse the issue with absolute fucking lies without ANY empirical proof, yet you demand absolute proof for anything that the opposition says that counters any of your confirmation biased opinions.

Maybe if you'd actually check into the shit instead of just regurgitating what people tell you, you wouldn't be so retarded. But until you actually do the research for yourself, you're gonna remain at the mercy of your fake news, propaganda spreading, word-of-mouth, racist hill-billy friends.

Obviously you have very little argument based on your emotional response and your need to modify my words to make them fit your narrative of who you think I am (or what you want me to appear like). Love all the personal attacks too, they really help you get your argument across.

I am sure the illegal immigrants that make up ONE THIRD of our prison population because those people are law abiding citizens contributing to our community.

"The percentage of all federal prisoners who are criminal aliens has remained the same over the last 3 years--about 27 percent."
https://www.gao.gov/products/GAO-05-337R

Do you have any idea why so many rapists are not prosecuted (other than a lack of reporting?) BECAUSE IT IS THE MOST FALSELY REPORTED CRIME

“a higher percentage of complaints of forcible rape are determined “unfounded” or found by investigation to be false, than for any other Index Crime. While the average of “unfounded” rates for all Crime Index offenses was 2% in 1997, 8 percent of the forcible rape complaints were “unfounded” for the same time frame.”
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/1997/97sec2.pdf Page 22, Subheading "Nature"

Note, 8% is when they could FACTUALLY PROVE the accused did not rape, not just when there wasn't enough evidence. I wonder how many more were false but could not be proven to be false, but considering about half of all accusations lack the evidence to bring the charge to court It could be quite considerable.  People like you like to pretend that women are some how above lying about such things. Women are humans. Humans lie to hurt and destroy other humans. That is what the courts and due process is for. You would however love to take the rights of due process for men and throw them out the window to make some liars happy, and send innocent men to prison where they will likely be raped for real. Sounds like justice to me!

I am looking through that mess of sources you shotgunned at me, and no where within it ANYWHERE do I see support for this insanely retarded "1 in 4 women on college campuses are raped" number, nor nothing that indicates to me a "rape culture". Women in the USA are the most free, privileged, and well treated than they EVER HAVE BEEN ANYWHERE IN HUMAN HISTORY, but you are right, "rape culture".

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Now you try. Pretty sure you didn't actually even read any of that which is why you didn't bother with page numbers. I find that is a tactic ignorant people like to use. They are too lazy to read and don't, then hope I am like them instead of supporting their argument by sourcing the exact statement by page rather than claiming multiple hundred of pages long reports are "the source". That wouldn't even cut it as a source in a high school essay.

P.S. Try skipping the "you are a sexist racist bigot" spiel, it just makes you look like a frothing loon responding like that when I am just providing facts you don't agree with. Or don't, that is why conservatives are winning so keep it up for all I care.

bluefirecorp_

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:17:51 PM

Obviously you have very little argument based on your emotional response and your need to modify my words to make them fit your narrative of who you think I am (or what you want me to appear like). Love all the personal attacks too, they really help you get your argument across.

Emotion response has nothing to do with logical response, you fuckwit. If you had any educational background, you'd realize logic is true regardless of emotion. Now, let's make it really simple for you, is 2+2=4 wrong because "emotion"? No. You're a fucking 'tard for even trying to use this as an argument. Get logic'd bitch.

I am sure the illegal immigrants that make up ONE THIRD of our prison population because those people are law abiding citizens contributing to our community.

"The percentage of all federal prisoners who are criminal aliens has remained the same over the last 3 years--about 27 percent."

How much of that is non-violent offenders? The war on drugs. The war on immigrants. It's all the same shit. Put people not doing anything VIOLENT or HARMING anyone (other than themselves [for drugs]), and put them in prisons.

https://www.bop.gov/about/statistics/statistics_inmate_offenses.jsp

Huh, immigration sits at 6.5% percent. Drugs sit at 46.1%. The war on drugs is failing, so I guess the war on immigrants starts?

To be honest, we should have a war on banking/insurance/embezzlement and fraud claims. Those are where the majority of money is stolen.

Do you have any idea why so many rapists are not prosecuted (other than a lack of reporting?) BECAUSE IT IS THE MOST FALSELY REPORTED CRIME

“a higher percentage of complaints of forcible rape are determined “unfounded” or found by investigation to be false, than for any other Index Crime. While the average of “unfounded” rates for all Crime Index offenses was 2% in 1997, 8 percent of the forcible rape complaints were “unfounded” for the same time frame.”
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/1997/97sec2.pdf Page 22, Subheading "Nature"

Note, 8% is when they could FACTUALLY PROVE the accused did not rape, not just when there wasn't enough evidence. I wonder how many more were false but could not be proven to be false, but considering about half of all accusations lack the evidence to bring the charge to court It could be quite considerable.  People like you like to pretend that women are some how above lying about such things. Women are humans. Humans lie to hurt and destroy other humans. That is what the courts and due process is for. You would however love to take the rights of due process for men and throw them out the window to make some liars happy, and send innocent men to prison where they will likely be raped for real. Sounds like justice to me!

Whoa, whoa. Whoa! That's way too fast for a 'tard like you. "It's the most reported, but unfounded claim. When fraud does occur, the fraud is proven by evidence very rarely."

Alright here, let's look at the actual numbers; so fraud occurs in like 10% of the cases max. What's the percentage of inmates in prison? Something like 10%. Cool, so, like 10% of people abuse shit, so let's ignore the WHOLE fucking system for the other 90%? Fuck that noise. Fuck off for telling me "10 > 90". LOGIC'D.

I do fear the chances of false claims made against me for any crime. Sexual crimes scare me less than a cop planting drugs in my car. My word vs cop's word is way worse than my word vs other person's word for some reason in our justice system. But anywho, that's another topic entirely than RAPE.

10% of cops are probably likely to be criminals too, it's the other 85% of cops that don't hold them accountable that make me disgusted. For woman who lie about sex crimes, I'm absolutely sure both are disgusted.

I am looking through that mess of sources you shotgunned at me, and no where within it ANYWHERE do I see support for this insanely retarded "1 in 4 women on college campuses are raped" number, nor nothing that indicates to me a "rape culture". Women in the USA are the most free, privileged, and well treated than they EVER HAVE BEEN ANYWHERE IN HUMAN HISTORY, but you are right, "rape culture".

You're the rape culture. If someone sexually assaults you, report it. If you do not consent to unwanted sexual contact, contact the police. I best expect the police to look into the person going around making UNWANTED SEXUAL CONTACT with other individuals. The fact that you say PEOPLE SHOULDN'T WORRY ABOUT UNWANTED SEXUAL CONTACT BECAUSE PEOPLE MAKE FALSE CLAIMS is rape culture.

As for "USA are most free, priviledged..." spiel, FAKE NEWS --
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Gender_Gap_Report#WEF_Global_Gender_Gap_Index_rankings

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Now you try. Pretty sure you didn't actually even read any of that which is why you didn't bother with page numbers. I find that is a tactic ignorant people like to use. They are too lazy to read and don't, then hope I am like them instead of supporting their argument by sourcing the exact statement by page rather than claiming multiple hundred of pages long reports are "the source". That wouldn't even cut it as a source in a high school essay.

You know, if I said I wrote the report, you'd say I was just falsifying the information. I'm pretty sure you could be doing these reports yourself and only then would you actually believe the numbers. I think because the multiple different authors, and multiple different studies all come to a pretty similar conclusion, it's a factually viable claim. You've only backed a single claim you had up with a source. Of course, you used the claim to prove that 11+2 = 13. Which I've never disputed. I'm just saying 11's not right.

P.S. Try skipping the "you are a sexist racist bigot" spiel, it just makes you look like a frothing loon responding like that when I am just providing facts you don't agree with. Or don't, that is why conservatives are winning so keep it up for all I care.

Nah, you're just a conservatard. Conservtards tend to be all those, mostly because they propagate their message blindly without logic. You're trying to tell me 11+2 = 13.
You following blindy "their" logic. When in reality, if you actually start adding it up, it looks a lot like this.

1 + 2 = 3
3 - 0 = 3
3 + 2 + 4 + 3 - 4 + 2 + 2 = 11
11 + 2 = 13

They're purposely sly in their arguments and quickly move from 11 -> 13 for every argument. And continuously try to argue that 11+2 = 13 while I'm trying to say 3+2+4+3-4+2+2 = 12. 12 + 2 = 14. I see 14. Everyone else sees 14, yet you insist it's 13

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 10:49:55 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2018, 11:12:25 PM by TECSHARE
Merited by bryant.coleman (10)

Emotion response has nothing to do with logical response, you fuckwit. If you had any educational background, you'd realize logic is true regardless of emotion. Now, let's make it really simple for you, is 2+2=4 wrong because "emotion"? No. You're a fucking 'tard for even trying to use this as an argument. Get logic'd bitch.

How much of that is non-violent offenders? The war on drugs. The war on immigrants. It's all the same shit. Put people not doing anything VIOLENT or HARMING anyone (other than themselves [for drugs]), and put them in prisons.

https://www.bop.gov/about/statistics/statistics_inmate_offenses.jsp

Huh, immigration sits at 6.5% percent. Drugs sit at 46.1%. The war on drugs is failing, so I guess the war on immigrants starts?

To be honest, we should have a war on banking/insurance/embezzlement and fraud claims. Those are where the majority of money is stolen.

Note, 8% is when they could FACTUALLY PROVE the accused did not rape, not just when there wasn't enough evidence. I wonder how many more were false but could not be proven to be false, but considering about half of all accusations lack the evidence to bring the charge to court It could be quite considerable.  People like you like to pretend that women are some how above lying about such things. Women are humans. Humans lie to hurt and destroy other humans. That is what the courts and due process is for. You would however love to take the rights of due process for men and throw them out the window to make some liars happy, and send innocent men to prison where they will likely be raped for real. Sounds like justice to me!

Whoa, whoa. Whoa! That's way too fast for a 'tard like you. "It's the most reported, but unfounded claim. When fraud does occur, the fraud is proven by evidence very rarely."

Alright here, let's look at the actual numbers; so fraud occurs in like 10% of the cases max. What's the percentage of inmates in prison? Something like 10%. Cool, so, like 10% of people abuse shit, so let's ignore the WHOLE fucking system for the other 90%? Fuck that noise. Fuck off for telling me "10 > 90". LOGIC'D.

I do fear the chances of false claims made against me for any crime. Sexual crimes scare me less than a cop planting drugs in my car. My word vs cop's word is way worse than my word vs other person's word for some reason in our justice system. But anywho, that's another topic entirely than RAPE.

10% of cops are probably likely to be criminals too, it's the other 85% of cops that don't hold them accountable that make me disgusted. For woman who lie about sex crimes, I'm absolutely sure both are disgusted.

You're the rape culture. If someone sexually assaults you, report it. If you do not consent to unwanted sexual contact, contact the police. I best expect the police to look into the person going around making UNWANTED SEXUAL CONTACT with other individuals. The fact that you say PEOPLE SHOULDN'T WORRY ABOUT UNWANTED SEXUAL CONTACT BECAUSE PEOPLE MAKE FALSE CLAIMS is rape culture.

As for "USA are most free, priviledged..." spiel, FAKE NEWS --
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Gender_Gap_Report#WEF_Global_Gender_Gap_Index_rankings

You know, if I said I wrote the report, you'd say I was just falsifying the information. I'm pretty sure you could be doing these reports yourself and only then would you actually believe the numbers. I think because the multiple different authors, and multiple different studies all come to a pretty similar conclusion, it's a factually viable claim. You've only backed a single claim you had up with a source. Of course, you used the claim to prove that 11+2 = 13. Which I've never disputed. I'm just saying 11's not right.

Nah, you're just a conservatard. Conservtards tend to be all those, mostly because they propagate their message blindly without logic. You're trying to tell me 11+2 = 13.
You following blindy "their" logic. When in reality, if you actually start adding it up, it looks a lot like this.

1 + 2 = 3
3 - 0 = 3
3 + 2 + 4 + 3 - 4 + 2 + 2 = 11
11 + 2 = 13

They're purposely sly in their arguments and quickly move from 11 -> 13 for every argument. And continuously try to argue that 11+2 = 13 while I'm trying to say 3+2+4+3-4+2+2 = 12. 12 + 2 = 14. I see 14. Everyone else sees 14, yet you insist it's 13

Thanks for the very thorough example of your lack of self control, as well as your total ignorance of how statistics work, and how to use them. Once again you have to modify my statements to even approach anything even close to having a point. P.S. the wage gap being supposedly a result of sexism has been quite completely dismissed and debunked. Try again, this time try to stay on the topic rather than shifting goal posts to another one.

Still waiting for you to source anything that supports the claim of 1 in 4 women on college campuses being raped or anything besides your frothing rhetoric to support the concept of "rape culture" in the USA. Or feel free to keep frothing at the mouth and flailing, it is clearly convincing people.

EDIT: Since you clearly don't have understanding of how sourcing works, try finding the ORIGINAL ORIGIN MATERIAL based on EMPIRICAL DATA, and reference the PAGE NUMBER your supporting data is located on. Collecting a bunch of links you never read and shotgunning them at me expecting me to read hundreds of pages to prove YOUR argument is beyond infantile and would not be accepted for even a high school English essay.
bluefirecorp_

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:06:39 PM

x

Thanks for the very thorough example of your lack of self control, as well as your total ignorance of how statistics work, and how to use them. Still waiting for you to source anything that supports the claim of 1 in 4 women on college campuses being raped or anything besides your frothing rhetoric to support the concept of "rape culture" in the USA. Or feel free to keep frothing at the mouth and flailing, it is clearly convincing people.

You've yet to disprove by claims directly, after I've backed it with evidence. You've also tried to strawman my arguments. You're falling for several logical falluclities blindly, seems pretty common with conservtards. I'm not sure there's much hope for people like you. So, I recommend at this point you should fucking kill yourself kiddo Wink

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 11:14:11 PM

You've yet to disprove by claims directly, after I've backed it with evidence. You've also tried to strawman my arguments. You're falling for several logical falluclities blindly, seems pretty common with conservtards. I'm not sure there's much hope for people like you. So, I recommend at this point you should fucking kill yourself kiddo Wink

I'm convinced. Still waiting for you to source material at a level most high school students can manage.
bluefirecorp_

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:15:25 PM

I'm convinced. Still waiting for you to source material at a level most high school students can manage.

Uhh, if you weren't blind, this is the reference the highschool student would reference; https://www.rainn.org/statistics/criminal-justice-system

Which references other material, which was quoted.

But still, you should kill yourself Wink

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 11:32:14 PM

Uhh, if you weren't blind, this is the reference the highschool student would reference; https://www.rainn.org/statistics/criminal-justice-system

Once again you fail to specify what in that link supports your argument of 1 in 4 women on college campuses being the victims of rape. All you are doing is demonstrating that you could not pass a high school level English class. If you aren't even familiar with this material how do you expect to communicate it to anyone else?
bluefirecorp_

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:06:09 AM

Once again you fail to specify what in that link supports your argument of 1 in 4 women on college campuses being the victims of rape. All you are doing is demonstrating that you could not pass a high school level English class. If you aren't even familiar with this material how do you expect to communicate it to anyone else?

Once again, you strawman me. Fucking tard, go kill yourself please Wink

thanks!

You make assumptions about my argument or try to put words into an argument that I've never made. Read my comments you retarded fuckface instead of just trying to assume what I'm saying.

The link, just because it seems you are blind references;

Individuals of college-age
>Female Students: 20% report
>Female Non-Students: 32% report

For a university source, I'd probably use doi.org/10.3886/ICPSR36421.v2

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:12:39 AM

Those arguments about "1 in 4" were widely discredited six or eight YEARS AGO.

What's with this bringing it backup, is this some kind of time warp?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: