Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:04:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Crypto replaced with TOKEN.?  (Read 217 times)
Ains_sama (OP)

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:23:07 AM

I see there is a big change in crypto. at the moment I don't see crypto currencies growing, but ICO tokens are very growing. well, TOKEN is currently so much. since Ethereum's growth with a smart contract. many tokens are made, and I think the real crypto currency has decreased in volume. and move to TOKEN. Will the crypto currency be replaced by CRYPTO TOKEN..?
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:28:10 AM

How can crypto coins be replace by token wherein majority of the tokens doesn't have real usage? Crypto currency has decreased because of so many factors like government regulations and FUD and negative news. But if there's one crypto that stood the test of time is Bitcoin, so it would make sense for alts/token holder to move their funds to bitcoin ecosystem.

So it doesn't make sense for traders or for any investors to shift to tokens because most of their growth is artificial specially by those pump-and-dump groups, besides no fundamentals and no real usage.
Ains_sama (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:41:12 AM

How can crypto coins be replace by token wherein majority of the tokens doesn't have real usage? Crypto currency has decreased because of so many factors like government regulations and FUD and negative news. But if there's one crypto that stood the test of time is Bitcoin, so it would make sense for alts/token holder to move their funds to bitcoin ecosystem.

So it doesn't make sense for traders or for any investors to shift to tokens because most of their growth is artificial specially by those pump-and-dump groups, besides no fundamentals and no real usage.
what I mean is like you. maybe not in its ecosystem, but in trading volumes, Tokens have reduced the majority of crypto currency users. This is not like Last year, crypto currencies are very good to hold. Tokens participating make a mess of volume other than FUD. and make the crypto ecosystem only like a pump and dump.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:48:34 AM

Token cannot replace crypto

Token made from Ethereum blockchain, if Ethereum network got trouble it will impact to the token and of course you can't use your token for the transaction until the Ethereum network normal again...
Black Coffee

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:51:24 AM

it will not be able and will never happen, see what happens in ethereum and if a new token is always born, then the shitcoin or garbage token will become more and indirectly that growth will damage the ecosystem and can kill the platform itself.
romaleshc

Activity: 204
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:54:27 AM

I see there is a big change in crypto. at the moment I don't see crypto currencies growing, but ICO tokens are very growing. well, TOKEN is currently so much. since Ethereum's growth with a smart contract. many tokens are made, and I think the real crypto currency has decreased in volume. and move to TOKEN. Will the crypto currency be replaced by CRYPTO TOKEN..?

This time the market is levelling off, and there are no signs of significant increase. So your opinion is not correct because Token cannot replace cryptos. Bitcoin and Ethereum will last a long time in the market as well as other altcoins, and Token cannot be replaced because Token technology is mostly based on Ethereum.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
BusWay18

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:57:59 AM

The easy way is like this...can token replace ethereum (altcoins)? no...cause token use ethereum Blockchain...if token use own Blockchain no longer said token but altcoins ...
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:01:08 AM

It doesn't make any sense when we say "tokens can replace crypto", the market is full of tokens and is growing everyday but if you analyse, most of them are time bound and have no life.
They grow their value for some time and then crash forever because of their unrealistic characterisation
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:02:05 AM

I think a token is just a first form of a coin and when an ICO project is developed, the owner will announce the time that they swap token to coin to continue to build their project.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 03:06:09 AM

Sorry, your post doesn't make much sense.
ARe you saying that "real" crypto currencies are blockchain  coins and that those will disappear and we will mostly see erc20 nep5 tokens only?

Or are you saying that eth or projects like eth are what will survive int he long run?

Whatever the case, they all use blockchain technology, whether it be a coin or token.
Crypto is the general term used for all of these different things anyway.

Generally, I try to avoid anykind of extreme thinking.
So ideas like btc will be gone forever or there will only be eth left are not realistic at all.
The truth is, there is enough space for many types to be successful.
Of course, not all of them can be successful, but it is reasonable to think three or four will dominate the market rather than one.

Ains_sama (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:09:29 AM

Token made from Ethereum blockchain, if Ethereum network got trouble it will impact to the token and of course you can't use your token for the transaction until the Ethereum network normal again...
yes I understand that, it is not real that the token will replace crypto. but in volume, Tokens have reduced crypto currency holders. I also understand that it is a transfer of securing assets. but each token always makes a pump and dump, so investors will not return to crypto before Bitcoin makes a big jump up. so investors return to real crypto.
Ains_sama (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:18:19 AM

Sorry, your post doesn't make much sense.
ARe you saying that "real" crypto currencies are blockchain  coins and that those will disappear and we will mostly see erc20 nep5 tokens only?

Or are you saying that eth or projects like eth are what will survive int he long run?

Whatever the case, they all use blockchain technology, whether it be a coin or token.
Crypto is the general term used for all of these different things anyway.

Generally, I try to avoid anykind of extreme thinking.
So ideas like btc will be gone forever or there will only be eth left are not realistic at all.
The truth is, there is enough space for many types to be successful.
Of course, not all of them can be successful, but it is reasonable to think three or four will dominate the market rather than one.
Yes, guys, everything on the blockchain system. tokens and crypto. but I want to get answers about Tokens that are centralized and crypto is decentralized. whether it is right or wrong. if true, then there are two sides of the blockchain that are dominating the market.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:47:38 AM

I'm 100% sure that tokens cannot replace crypto coins as it is the foundation of crypto. It would be better if they will grow together for the good of this industry. Having these tokens is like adding a new taste for a recipe to ensure that it will have a twist. If a token will have a purpose in real life it may grow bigger than the others.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:50:02 AM

Token will not replace crypto, and the token is from crypto itself. Since ethereum created from the crypto, then how it could be token replace the crypto? Although the cryptocurrency decreases the volume, it will increase back in the future. The token is another form of crypto which can help our life to become simple, but unfortunately, the token is following with the ethereum price, so no matter ethereum goes, the token will behind the ethereum. And it's the same as the altcoins following bitcoin.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:50:48 AM

I don't think you have a proper understanding of what the ERC-20 tokens are for. Nearly all ERC-20 tokens are just an interim stage which enables a project to launch and finance itself prior to them migrating to their own chain further down the development cycle.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:20:32 AM

Indeed, currently many projects are making it to be used as a token. However, you must also see how many of these tokens failed in the market and until they did not have a price. However, if there is a project that will make a coin, the project will be successfully launched successfully and until now it is still in the market. I guess if talking between tokens and coins who will win it's useless, but you can compare in terms of the function of the token or coin to be used in your daily life then that will be the winner.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 04:59:03 AM

yes I understand that, it is not real that the token will replace crypto. but in volume, Tokens have reduced crypto currency holders. I also understand that it is a transfer of securing assets. but each token always makes a pump and dump, so investors will not return to crypto before Bitcoin makes a big jump up. so investors return to real crypto.
The movement of investments between coins and tokens will always occur. However, tokens will not replace coins. There is no point or need. Most likely, the cryptocurrency will eventually have other, more advanced forms of its existence, and all this will go together until the older one has passed away by itself.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Soundy
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:01:00 AM

I think a token is just a first form of a coin and when an ICO project is developed, the owner will announce the time that they swap token to coin to continue to build their project.
Not all token get swapped, some projects don't plan to create their own blockchain,only few projects that are planning to build a more efficient blockchain protocol always have it in their roadmap to swap token when their blockchain is alive

Temmy007

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:08:55 AM

Many platforms still believe that coins is more better an valuable, and I kind of agree with them,  with coins possessing the ability of pos/pow; that is an added hedge
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:10:22 AM

Nope i dont so there will be many new tokens on Eth, on Neo ,Steller but we cant have only tokens, its impossible not every project want tokens but others want have own blockhcain.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████