Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:30:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram Channel to find best Bounties and Airdrop  (Read 448 times)
corrado25

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:57:00 AM

Personally I was disappointed in bounty and airdrop.Coins do not come or if they come they do not have the price or very little cost.A lot of time spent on it and almost nothing has earned.By the way, some airdrops and bountys groups simply cease to respond later and generally change the name and activities

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:44:03 PM

Not bad channel, but now it doesnt make much money from bounty and airdrops. Thanks anyway.
sallasvve

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:23:36 AM

For me, the best team for a bounty company is AmaZix.Of course, sometimes they choose not quality bounty, but in most cases, their companies are at least not a scam. And this is already very good.

i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:27:29 AM

Sooner or later most of groups like this would become more or less a pump or dump group. Many kind of groups like this exist and are created on a daily basis. Most people lose, but there are really legit and some does win, but a big portion of the winner is those guys that announce the coin to pump.

Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:36:27 AM

there were lots of telegram channels appears saying they will give best bounties that is existing in the forum, for me there is no assurance with it because bounties are bounties and it is depends on the team on how they will run the bounty, or maybe the purpose of them is to make a member over telegram.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:18:20 PM

Good afternoon. Good channel, I have joined. I would like to advise you to give a more detailed analysis of the projects.
faza13

Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 02:58:45 PM

Thank you for your information, I hope by joining your chanel, I can find Some worth it bounties. Because nowadays, finding worth it bounty is quite hard

jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:49:27 PM

Thank you for having the intention to spread goodness, hopefully your telegram channel will really be able to help many people to be able to choose bounty campaign. But if you are sincere, my advice is never to disappoint them because besides the channel you have there is still so much more out there.
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:01:22 AM

Hey. Now there are a lot of such channels. What is the useful uniqueness of your channel?

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
Pandan

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:03:27 PM

Join the 🔥🔥🔥**PEPS Giveaways**🔥🔥🔥

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5064990.msg47669545#msg47669545

AlekseyCrypto

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:41:42 PM

Hey. Now there are a lot of such channels. What is the useful uniqueness of your channel?

You are right the main problem of such channels is that there are a lot of them and the user doesn't receive high-quality analytics on projects.
Veerashanka

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:45:42 AM

Hello everyone.

I create a Telegram channel where i post links to Bounties and Airdrops.

I do my research and post only good Bounties and Airdrops. I do not want to flood it with messages so do some research before i post.

All of you can join this group to get benefit from it.

Link to telegram channel : https://t.me/cryptoearnfree  or @cryptoearnfree

Thank you and all the best.

Note : Never share your private key to anyone. If someone ask for it then exit immediately. If someone ask for ETH or any other crypto to withdraw bounty or airdrop then exit immediately.
How do you find scams please explain and how do you consider a Bounty campaign as a bad one, after all you can't say that a less token value as a bad Bounty.
nezzard

Activity: 434
Merit: 100