Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:44:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins in Angola  (Read 5946 times)
BitcoinMyBlood

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:42:18 AM

I'm only newbie,
I'm want help you,
First open bestchange.com, and then click western union to bitcoin
After that you can choose any exchange and you can exchange Western union to bitcoin.
if you want bitcoin without buy, you can get bitcoin from faucet like freebitcoin.com or faucethub.io
With the passage of time the whole world will accept bitcoin because it is the future currency and will be compulsory. Bitcoin will take over the market in the future no matter how much time it will take, and the people around the world will enjoy the benefits of bitcoin. No need to transfer from banks, no need to convert your local money in required one and more. Angola is another example of that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
muhammedayo1

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

Stalker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:56:27 PM

Luno supports many African countries when it comes to Bitcoin and ETH, you might wanna check with them to see if they support Angola currency.

I'm sure of Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa...

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:58:37 PM

I would suggest you to find a trader through our forum who provides the choice upon the buyers comfort. Unlike the location we get access to each and every country through localbitcoins which is the best trading platform for the buying and selling of bitcoin around the world.
CamoesBTC

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:59:28 PM

Hi, You can get it on https://localbitcoins.com/ad/709020 . Hope this helps.  Wink
cokroalif

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:59:52 AM

I think it's difficult if there is no market there, whereas if you first want to buy bitcoin you have to use money first
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:39:27 AM

I would suggest you to find a trader through our forum who provides the choice upon the buyers comfort. Unlike the location we get access to each and every country through localbitcoins which is the best trading platform for the buying and selling of bitcoin around the world.
Also be careful with transactions. At this time the market is chaotic and has many hard plans. The bad guys get more sophisticated and more bad actions. Want to take and take all your possessions. Absolutely careful and security protects your wallet well. To avoid the unfortunate loss occurs.

BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:03:19 AM

That's the problem with bitcoin, hard to convert into fiat, or convert fiat currency in bitcoin is some countries...
Other day I was trying to search something in mozanbique and found nothing...
You must be very disappointed. It may be time for other countries to accept bitcoin. Since most of it is still very new to many countries. And there are doubts about them. So there needs to be a process to work and then be expanded. Hopefully time, it has many interesting things for the community and investors.
Bonzai

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Presale Starts on 30th of November

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:57:17 PM

Hi, You can get it on https://localbitcoins.com/ad/709020 . Hope this helps.  Wink
But the price is very expensive on your account at localbitcoin.com ... About 3 times more than a btc normally price.
Fromse

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:14:31 AM

That's the problem with bitcoin, hard to convert into fiat, or convert fiat currency in bitcoin is some countries...
Other day I was trying to search something in mozanbique and found nothing...
You must be very disappointed. It may be time for other countries to accept bitcoin. Since most of it is still very new to many countries. And there are doubts about them. So there needs to be a process to work and then be expanded. Hopefully time, it has many interesting things for the community and investors.
Yes bitcoin is very new in most of places, but still there are some countries where the bitcoin users are good in number and I hope that even their governments are also thinking about bitcoin to legalize it, I hope that very soon other countries will also take a positive step toward bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: