Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:57:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "THE INTERLOPIA THEORY" why cryptocurrency must exist  (Read 195 times)
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:37:29 AM

Wow,and this thing has a name?The interlopia theory???
You could just write down BITCOIN SUCKS and don't waste your time with FUD "theories",who try to explain why it sucks. Grin
So the banks need cryptocurrencies,the criminals need cryptocurrencies,Russia and China need cryptocurrencies,even the USA needs cryptocurrencies.
Why the hell the bitcoin price isn't 500K USD already???  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:17:45 AM

I did not understand much as INTERLOPIA THEORY but one thing I understand is that cryptocurrencies is been used to fund criminality under world but the reality is that we need a system that will help in eliminate third party in financial transactions.  We need bitcoin to make life easier for humanity.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:36:34 AM

Why do you need to use a hardware wallet like the NANO LEDGER to transfer money from one person to the next, when you can simply transfer it from one Bitcoin address to the next? A hardware wallet will draw attention from customs, like we have seen before, when custom officials strip searched a person for wearing a Bitcoin t-shirt.  Roll Eyes 

Bitcoin is definitely not all about criminals and secret government agencies, like it is being portrait in movies and the media. A lot of people are using it for legitimate business and legal trading on regulated exchanges.  Roll Eyes
I still wonder up till date though, why a lot of people tend to attribute bitcoin to criminal activities as if, looting over the years have not been existing?

Criminal will always find a way to do their dirty works no matter what, but one thing for sure is that bitcoin is even pseudo anonymous and for a criminal to have converted funds to bitcoin, most especially for a huge sum like that, it must probably be through exchange, which we know it would be hard to get such sum from exchange without even a KYC.

Like you said, transfers can always be done across board without having to hold it on you, but rather than looking at the bad side of things, it is a lot better when we look at the value it has actually created and will keep creating.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:11:31 AM

BTC exists mostly because of the new generation of the criminal underworld, especially in RUSSIA and CHINA. There they don`t really give a fuck about the US and their problems. With CARDING and DRUGS.

My question to this is where is satoshi, the acclaimed innovator of bitcoin? What is his/her actual identity and why has the location not been exposed?

In real life, where is he from too? From the name, we might be looking at the region of Asia but lets not be surprised that where we are expecting might not be. All these could have been a conspiracy by "some government"
Well, as the case may be, that would apparently just be an expectation we will be stuck with forever. It is apparent satoshi does not want to be found, but at least, the legacy left is still on whether anyone likes it or not. Banking system has flopped over the years, and this is really something that would disrupt all the B.S that has existed over the years with the banking system.

No one can know the origin of satoshi when you have no idea what he is even like. Is Satoshi a single person or a group? No one knows. There have just been different theories in the past about whom satoshi may be, but that is what they would ever be! Theories and Mysteries!!
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:49:23 AM

Wow,and this thing has a name?The interlopia theory???
You could just write down BITCOIN SUCKS and don't waste your time with FUD "theories",who try to explain why it sucks. Grin
So the banks need cryptocurrencies,the criminals need cryptocurrencies,Russia and China need cryptocurrencies,even the USA needs cryptocurrencies.
Why the hell the bitcoin price isn't 500K USD already???  Grin

I agree, I try to search the web for "Interlopia Theory" and it only points me to one source alone, which is this thread.  Grin

But then again this is just another theory, no sufficient evidence whatsoever so I doubt everything that the OP is trying to picture crypto.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:54:53 AM

Why do you need to use a hardware wallet like the NANO LEDGER to transfer money from one person to the next, when you can simply transfer it from one Bitcoin address to the next? A hardware wallet will draw attention from customs, like we have seen before, when custom officials strip searched a person for wearing a Bitcoin t-shirt.  Roll Eyes 

Bitcoin is definitely not all about criminals and secret government agencies, like it is being portrait in movies and the media. A lot of people are using it for legitimate business and legal trading on regulated exchanges.  Roll Eyes

i agree on this, bitcoin is just a medium, it doesn't define good or evil purposes, only users are to blame for this, and i believe every country has its capability to detect those bad users, it was not intended for easement of illegal activities, more legit and legal entities are benefiting on this platform and technology as being decentralized. 

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:33:25 AM

I beg to disagree that bitcoin exist because of the "new generation" of criminals. Again your argument is flawed because you can't rely hide from crypto is that what you are saying, sooner or later if you go on the radar of any authorities around the world, you will investigated and track to the dot. If I'm a criminal I will still used the old and traditional route, transfer money using fiat system. This is not what bitcoin is designed by Satoshi, if criminals is taking advantage of the system so be it, not the first time that we heard it. Every system what we know of is being exploited so bitcoin/crypto is no exception.

This is a Theory. Another way to see value. I don`t think Satoshi wanted to create it for illegal activities but it`s being used. And it`s being used BILLIONS per YEAR. Also, the other part talks about the fact that it might be created by the US government to take out the power of investment banks and all time big INSIDER TRADER, Jamie Dimon.

BUT
  and it`s a big but it has been created to be anonymous why should you hide the fact that you are hiding money. You`re mining there`s no secret why can`t it be open that guy owns 100.000 BTC you`re wealth should be transperent at least to the authorities. The anonymous part is what makes it called "THE INTERLOPIA THEORY"
Lol, I literally laughed out loud when I read the "I have talked to someone from secret service" Cheesy I mean the imagination is still rock solid and there could be a slight language trouble here and there but if the OP of this post works really hard he can definitely write some good quality short stories.

To take this as a real thing and actually explain why he is wrong would be futile because there are two options in front of us, either he is trolling which means he is doing a good job looking at the number of people who responded seriously or he means it which means... well not that good for him.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:30:27 AM

Hello,

I said this once before publicly and i`ll say it here again.

What is "THE INTERLOPIA THEORY" and why you should consider it. The fact is the following here is my input. BTC exists mostly because of the new generation of the criminal underworld, especially in RUSSIA and CHINA. There they don`t really give a fuck about the US and their problems. With CARDING and DRUGS.

What a clean way to get Drugs delivered to you`re doorstep at 50% off what the normal mob is giving you for. They just hide a bag in a powerfull essenced Columbian coffee can and customs won`t see it.

I`ve also heard of Marijuana being sold from Amsterdam and delivered in DVD boxes they don`t show up on scanners for some reasons and dogs don`t detect it as well.

Why all the politicians are against crime i can`t stop remembering a BLOOMBERG COMMERCIAL. Don`t buy pirated CD and it got from there in Eastern Europe to a hacker which paid hookers which were then used in Human Trafficking and than on drugs for the hookers and finally it ended up to DAVID CARRIDINE who was the world kingpin of ORGANIZED CRIME.

This is highly unethical. And wrong on so many reasons but because of corruption, it must exist.

Getting back to RUSSIAhow easy is it to transport 1 BILLION $overseas with a NANO LEDGER. and do pretty much whatever the fuck you want.
I talked to someone who works in a Secret Service the thing i found out from him is even more outstanding with the NANO LEDGER how easy is it do transport 3 MILLION $ or 50 MILLION $ either to overthrow the Government in Sierra Leone or kill someone overseas someone important buy the equipment or conduct espionage missions.

And now finally Shitoshi Nakamoto the man everyone wants to know but none not even governments seem to find but scammers like STANSBURY CHURCHOUSE say they took a picture with them and their Bitcoin 1% made up story. Which in really isn`t making any money (if you were thinking about buying but you can do what you want with your money).
How come no one has found him after the 2009 financial crisis came isn`t it because

A. The US Government couldn`t nationalize the banks because stupid people from TEXAS will say It`s UNAMERICAN let`s give them the money for free (and what they did was bought up all of the real estate that was undervalued and sold it back to the American people )
B. Because he dosen`t really exist the largest BTC wallet now is about 1.5 BILLION $ worth and it was all created to leave banks without power and give the power to the people and make sure that even CHINA and the USA combined wouldn`t have enough computer superpower to take over the entire BLOCKCHAIN.

Thus making a free market

Reading this was really interesting, but your topic says – why cryptocurrency must exist. So do you mean that cryptocurrency must exist to be used by criminals in the underworld to buy and sell drugs and carry out their evil plans and also be able to launder money etc.? Cause all you were stating here are things that makes people see Bitcoin as a threat.

I’m not against you, I’m just trying to get what you mean by the topic, although the other way round it’s good to make people realize what’s happening in the secret.
bogdy23 (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:28:27 PM

I beg to disagree that bitcoin exist because of the "new generation" of criminals. Again your argument is flawed because you can't rely hide from crypto is that what you are saying, sooner or later if you go on the radar of any authorities around the world, you will investigated and track to the dot. If I'm a criminal I will still used the old and traditional route, transfer money using fiat system. This is not what bitcoin is designed by Satoshi, if criminals is taking advantage of the system so be it, not the first time that we heard it. Every system what we know of is being exploited so bitcoin/crypto is no exception.

This is a Theory. Another way to see value. I don`t think Satoshi wanted to create it for illegal activities but it`s being used. And it`s being used BILLIONS per YEAR. Also, the other part talks about the fact that it might be created by the US government to take out the power of investment banks and all time big INSIDER TRADER, Jamie Dimon.

BUT
  and it`s a big but it has been created to be anonymous why should you hide the fact that you are hiding money. You`re mining there`s no secret why can`t it be open that guy owns 100.000 BTC you`re wealth should be transperent at least to the authorities. The anonymous part is what makes it called "THE INTERLOPIA THEORY"
Lol, I literally laughed out loud when I read the "I have talked to someone from secret service" Cheesy I mean the imagination is still rock solid and there could be a slight language trouble here and there but if the OP of this post works really hard he can definitely write some good quality short stories.

To take this as a real thing and actually explain why he is wrong would be futile because there are two options in front of us, either he is trolling which means he is doing a good job looking at the number of people who responded seriously or he means it which means... well not that good for him.

I`m dead serious and I`m not trolling I can assure you. This is no imagination this is just a theory if why people high powered people won`t let it die. Do you actually think if they wanted to stop the war on drugs they wouldn`t? they could make the whole of Columbia half of Turkey and Thailand unable to grow any kind of food for decades. But they don`t because there is a demand and now we have a currency. This drugs shit sadly is becoming legal and i personally don`t like it if you want my opinion but it`s a huge opportunity
bogdy23 (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:30:55 PM

I still wonder up till date though, why a lot of people tend to attribute bitcoin to criminal activities as if, looting over the years have not been existing?

Criminal will always find a way to do their dirty works no matter what, but one thing for sure is that bitcoin is even pseudo anonymous and for a criminal to have converted funds to bitcoin, most especially for a huge sum like that, it must probably be through exchange, which we know it would be hard to get such sum from exchange without even a KYC.

Like you said, transfers can always be done across board without having to hold it on you, but rather than looking at the bad side of things, it is a lot better when we look at the value it has actually created and will keep creating.

I`m not looking just that the bad side there is also good. Drugs the BAD but taking to power out of too big to fail (JP MORGAN) is a good thing.
bogdy23 (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:34:54 PM

Hello,

I said this once before publicly and i`ll say it here again.

What is "THE INTERLOPIA THEORY" and why you should consider it. The fact is the following here is my input. BTC exists mostly because of the new generation of the criminal underworld, especially in RUSSIA and CHINA. There they don`t really give a fuck about the US and their problems. With CARDING and DRUGS.

What a clean way to get Drugs delivered to you`re doorstep at 50% off what the normal mob is giving you for. They just hide a bag in a powerfull essenced Columbian coffee can and customs won`t see it.

I`ve also heard of Marijuana being sold from Amsterdam and delivered in DVD boxes they don`t show up on scanners for some reasons and dogs don`t detect it as well.

Why all the politicians are against crime i can`t stop remembering a BLOOMBERG COMMERCIAL. Don`t buy pirated CD and it got from there in Eastern Europe to a hacker which paid hookers which were then used in Human Trafficking and than on drugs for the hookers and finally it ended up to DAVID CARRIDINE who was the world kingpin of ORGANIZED CRIME.

This is highly unethical. And wrong on so many reasons but because of corruption, it must exist.

Getting back to RUSSIAhow easy is it to transport 1 BILLION $overseas with a NANO LEDGER. and do pretty much whatever the fuck you want.
I talked to someone who works in a Secret Service the thing i found out from him is even more outstanding with the NANO LEDGER how easy is it do transport 3 MILLION $ or 50 MILLION $ either to overthrow the Government in Sierra Leone or kill someone overseas someone important buy the equipment or conduct espionage missions.

And now finally Shitoshi Nakamoto the man everyone wants to know but none not even governments seem to find but scammers like STANSBURY CHURCHOUSE say they took a picture with them and their Bitcoin 1% made up story. Which in really isn`t making any money (if you were thinking about buying but you can do what you want with your money).
How come no one has found him after the 2009 financial crisis came isn`t it because

A. The US Government couldn`t nationalize the banks because stupid people from TEXAS will say It`s UNAMERICAN let`s give them the money for free (and what they did was bought up all of the real estate that was undervalued and sold it back to the American people )
B. Because he dosen`t really exist the largest BTC wallet now is about 1.5 BILLION $ worth and it was all created to leave banks without power and give the power to the people and make sure that even CHINA and the USA combined wouldn`t have enough computer superpower to take over the entire BLOCKCHAIN.

Thus making a free market

Reading this was really interesting, but your topic says – why cryptocurrency must exist. So do you mean that cryptocurrency must exist to be used by criminals in the underworld to buy and sell drugs and carry out their evil plans and also be able to launder money etc.? Cause all you were stating here are things that makes people see Bitcoin as a threat.

I’m not against you, I’m just trying to get what you mean by the topic, although the other way round it’s good to make people realize what’s happening in the secret.

I know you not against me and I`m not against anyone. I`m too little to insignificant but I believe in Bitcoin I believe it can help me grow financially but why I believe it won`t die. Doesn't really stand in the value of the blockchain technology. Ok, you can store encrypted data but what do people use it what do they buy most TV or drugs?
This is what i`m asking you this is why i belive in this theory.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: