Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:53:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which industry is New Zone going to change forever?  (Read 161 times)
NZEXToken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:30:32 AM

Which industry is New Zone going to change forever?

Automobile, Commodity Trading, Healthacare, Construction, Energy
AccidentalTuber

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:41:21 PM

According to the information i could gather it seems that New Zone is going to change Commodities Trading forever. It will be interesting to see how the company manages to achieve this.
BusyShows

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:42:27 PM

In my opinion commodity trading is going to be changed forever through New Zone. Let's just wait and see how they manage to do so.
MaggieArroyo

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:05:00 AM

New Zone is a completely new project and it is working with a new idea to utilize crypto currency system in the daily life. From the description of the website, it seems like they are focussing on commodity trading. Perhaps that is the industry which will be changed by this New zone.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:49:33 AM

Which industry is New Zone going to change forever?

Automobile, Commodity Trading, Healthacare, Construction, Energy
The main problem is which industry will try to adopt the technology that has already used by crypto? I have seen so many projects have been using them all and they tried to combine it with the technology of crypto.
But till this time and none of them have created such a useful product. Basically crypto can be used to change the economic system.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:01:02 AM

The main problem is which industry will try to adopt the technology that has already used by crypto? I have seen so many projects have been using them all and they tried to combine it with the technology of crypto.
But till this time and none of them have created such a useful product. Basically crypto can be used to change the economic system.
That's it, I've seen that Venezuela is doing their best to adopt the tech and use of their very own Petro coin.

But it looks like its failing because of many factors. Most of those industries can change forever after adopting crypto, blockchain technology and other things related to this innovation.
PipeMaddox

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:01:46 PM

Crypto currency and Healthcare are doing some fine job these days. There is a bright future in energy and construction as well. Very soon we can see other services joining hands with crypto market.
NoeSanchez

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:12:08 PM

Everything is changeable through many ups and downs. Each industry has it's own way to get changed.
sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:45:16 AM

I think that cryptocurrency, one way or another, will affect the whole world. I guess so. on trade, cryptocurrency will affect, stronger.
sarfield

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:02:56 AM

Blockchain technology is able to change everything, blockchain zones are safe and have crypto potential that is very useful and able to kick the crypto world into a big one. This crypto market is a trade that can change it well and expand.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: