Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:52:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Withdrawal Error at stex.com  (Read 200 times)
larsbalzak (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:02:16 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2018, 04:39:23 PM by larsbalzak

solved.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6131

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:38:16 PM

I found a lot of scam accusations against them but most of people have the same situation as you. My guess that It's either a real scam (but they're still running) or simply unprofessional.

At this point, you can only wait and try to contact them through Twitter or their Telegram channel (beware of scams here too).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:07:53 PM

I have a withdrawal error at stex.com (stocks.exchange) and no response from their support staff.

My coins have dissapeared, what can I do now? There is no mistake on my part, the receiving adress is right.
in my opinion maybe it needs a confirmation of withdrawal  from the owner of site or probably the site sent a confirmation through your email due to your ip address which to confirm that you're really the owner of the account.., try to check your spam section mate. Or dm to the support and complaint, then  if you didn't receive any response for sure that site is a scam.  
larsbalzak (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:08:20 PM

I found a lot of scam accusations against them but most of people have the same situation as you. My guess that It's either a real scam (but they're still running) or simply unprofessional.

At this point, you can only wait and try to contact them through Twitter or their Telegram channel (beware of scams here too).

I have used this exchange many times and have only once experienced a delay for several hours. It would really suck to not get my coins back.  Sad Angry
larsbalzak (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:10:41 PM

I have a withdrawal error at stex.com (stocks.exchange) and no response from their support staff.

My coins have dissapeared, what can I do now? There is no mistake on my part, the receiving adress is right.
in my opinion maybe it needs a confirmation of withdrawal  from the owner of site or probably the site sent a confirmation through your email due to your ip address .  , try to check your spam section mate. Or dm to the support and complaint, then  if you didn't receive any response for sure it was a scam.   

The exchange always send a mail for withdrawal confirmation but that's not the issue. I've done many withdrawals but this time it didn't work...
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:26:14 PM

Just wait for their response,you can't do nothing more,did your withdrawal already confirmed or in pending status if they provided any details it may contain the TXID which can help you to identify where the problem is sometime the exchanges withdrawal takes hours so wait for some more time and update the info later about your withdrawal.
larsbalzak (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:40:30 PM

It says 'Withdrawal Error' and the coins are missing. This is going on for 22 hours.

Another exchange I have to avoid.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:22:06 PM

It says 'Withdrawal Error' and the coins are missing. This is going on for 22 hours.

Definitely you should avoid that exchange and withdrawal error man you account have to topup again but it isn't right so the problem with the exchange and if you have proof for this then post it on the scam accusation exchange as well it maybe helpful for other users to stay away from getting scammed and I hope you will retrive your coins soon.BTW how much bitcoins were missing now?
larsbalzak (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:28:34 PM

Definitely you should avoid that exchange and withdrawal error man you account have to topup again but it isn't right so the problem with the exchange and if you have proof for this then post it on the scam accusation exchange as well it maybe helpful for other users to stay away from getting scammed and I hope you will retrive your coins soon.BTW how much bitcoins were missing now?

I've received an e-mail from their support. They will be looking into the situation asap. So that's good news...
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:42:00 PM

it is very sad, maybe you can or need to be patient to accept it, because maybe it hasn't entered, and I think you should need to send a ticket.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: