Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:55:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Excited Are You for Crypto?  (Read 608 times)
troiano9 (OP)

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:52:44 PM

There are alot of people on here that have been in it for years.  Personally, I have only been involved in crypto for about a year and a half.  But in that short time I have seen so many ups and downs.  Have seen friends interested in it then get out.  I have been telling friends about bitcoin, which went from them telling me I am crazy to the price skyrocketing and them believing me to them now thinking I am crazy again lol. 
Still love it, but in a down market i see so many people not interested.  How excited are you still for crypto?
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:23:10 PM

I personally think this technology is one of the most exciting things (in general) happening right now. Ever since I learned about Bitcoin, I'm like obsessed with it. IMO, the consequences of cryptocurrencies will be far reaching. Sure, your friends may not be interested... yet. I also see this indifference on the faces of some of my friends when I try to spark their curiosity. But I'm sure that in a couple of years they will be coming back to me, asking me how this thing works, how to install this wallet, how to send this payment and so on.

The crypto transformation is inevitably happening to everyone. Just look at the number of people staring at their smartphones all they long. Our lives are becoming more and more digital and virtual. So the need for virtual currencies is the logical continuation of this process.

One of the main problems as I see it now is the ingrained tendency of many people to put their financial freedom and security into the hands of various institutions, i.e., banks. They would rather had someone else taking care of their money. But true freedom means being fully accountable for your success as well as for your mistakes. I hope the new generations will educate themselves to finally use the cryptocurrency technology to achieve total financial freedom.
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:29:34 PM

Cryptocurrency technology is full with so much excitement. I really excited to see how people will use crypto technology on their real life. Also I'm very excited to see price of cryptocurrency to the moon.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:31:42 PM

There are alot of people on here that have been in it for years.  Personally, I have only been involved in crypto for about a year and a half.  But in that short time I have seen so many ups and downs.  Have seen friends interested in it then get out.  I have been telling friends about bitcoin, which went from them telling me I am crazy to the price skyrocketing and them believing me to them now thinking I am crazy again lol. 
Still love it, but in a down market i see so many people not interested.  How excited are you still for crypto?

I am still excited in crypto, I have also been into crypto for almost two years now. And, I can say that I have earned decent amount of money through it. Even though the market is not favorable, I still believe that it is part of the market cycle, and that it will recover sometime soon.
juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:35:09 PM

I have participated in this market from the days that Bitcoin and cryptocurrency market is still little people know about it and its value at that time is also very low, but I just concern about technology and feel interesting with applicability if it is used in the real life, although at that time everybody all supposed that it is just like a game and Bitcoin and other coins like as coin in one game

Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:36:34 PM

I am happy as I can make payments and received fund from everywhere around the world.  Before my country is not accepted in PayPal services but since cryptocurrencies come in I do buy and sell things online through cryptocurrencies
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:37:22 PM

If I am getting profit in cryptocurrency it will always be exciting for me. Say for an example if you are investing in a coin for some dollar and after few months the value is rocketing then how could you feel. Definitely you will be overwhelmed by happiness right. Same applies here, Time matters for everything.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:37:43 PM

There are alot of people on here that have been in it for years.  Personally, I have only been involved in crypto for about a year and a half.  But in that short time I have seen so many ups and downs.  Have seen friends interested in it then get out.  I have been telling friends about bitcoin, which went from them telling me I am crazy to the price skyrocketing and them believing me to them now thinking I am crazy again lol.  
Still love it, but in a down market i see so many people not interested.  How excited are you still for crypto?

Was really excited year ago.
But after the crash -70%, a little bit lose interest but somehow crypto is earned me a lot of money already.
I'll keep waiting crypto wake up patiently.
atree

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:52:02 PM

many investors have lost 75% plus in some excellent coins , some have made profits , i cant get excited about alts now until i see some solidity and growth rather than pump n dump and people getting rekt
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:55:58 PM

I am really excited, especially for the fact that crypto is the new phenomenal. It is an industry that is promising so much with its technology and innovation into the economy. Many a few young men have been made rich through this and many more will be by the time the bull run commences soon.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Lighthouze

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:56:25 PM

Crypto really excites me, makes me enjoy my free time. With crypto, there always something to do and it keeps you busy. It gives me the opportunity to do something of my field as a business development manager.

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:59:32 PM

I've been in it for a long time now and am still excited.  There is so much going on in this space that it's hard to keep up but that just means there are more opportunities than ever.  For me, it's the constant change.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 03:47:42 PM

It's normal for a human to feel bored in something, including in crypto. Maybe that's the reason of many people who leave crypto. For myself, I still feel very excited about it, I still invest here, I still do my business here, I have no reason to leave my lovely crypto.
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:06:05 PM

The current bears season is killing the morale of a lot crypto enthusiasts. But overall, being in this space has been exciting, the massive gains, the losses that follow. Getting to learn about the blockchain technology and different projects as they come into the space has been exciting
Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:11:21 PM

Very important to us.While I'm very excited for entering for the world od cryptocurrency some how many of us already know how it works.
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:30:02 PM

Im excited about crypto since my friend show me how this all works,first i think this is not real,that peoples can get money from it and withdraw works.Now when i know how it works and get first income crypto stay like my hoby.

kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:34:22 PM

It is natural and i will agree that the excitement in a bull market is something next level, where the hype and fomo just goes through the roof and everyone just want to buy and profit blindly without doing any analysis of market or charts, so yes bulls do bring super excitement, i hope we will experience such excitement soon again.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:40:34 PM

I Am excited because big entities are getting involved as we speak. Coinbase was valued at 8 insane billion dollars. What we witness in crypto might just be the beginning. Things might not be the same, but will probably still be around for some time. Look what big traders with millions of dollars think of it, and we, just as small fishes in the sea can swim along them... wisely of course.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:55:48 PM

Crypto broke into our lives and I like it.I think over time, will talk about her in every house.
Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:06:18 PM

I am excited because i did my research about past historical cycles and i tried to understand about blockchain.
After i learnt about blockchains advantages and that is only cyle. i am still really exciting about crypto market and future gains.
Newbies feeling excited during pump and they are trying to get our during dumps and start fudding but that is really wrong in my opinion.
We are not newbies anymore because of that we need to think professionally.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: