Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:14:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Excited Are You for Crypto?  (Read 614 times)
braves182

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 06:17:51 PM

I came seriously to the crypto market a little earlier than you, but I also saw UPS and Downs. Falling hard was much more and my nerves are now like steel. But I learned a lot and now I look at 90-99% fall in price perfectly calm. In this market, billionaires will be people with the strongest nerves. Now many have given up.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
suride212

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:45:37 PM

There are alot of people on here that have been in it for years.  Personally, I have only been involved in crypto for about a year and a half.  But in that short time I have seen so many ups and downs.  Have seen friends interested in it then get out.  I have been telling friends about bitcoin, which went from them telling me I am crazy to the price skyrocketing and them believing me to them now thinking I am crazy again lol. 
Still love it, but in a down market i see so many people not interested.  How excited are you still for crypto?
in the crypto market cycle is relatively unstable, altcoin continues to increase and investors increase. in the crypto world many people come looking for profits with the initial mental being able to overcome many losses. I have lost a lot of money, got up but with trust and experience made me able to avoid losses on a small scale.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:37:30 PM

Excited to see the price skyrockets again.

I've been into the same situation as yours and I'm very much disappointed with those people that asked me about crypto's and is interested in it but didn't followed up much.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:43:54 PM

I'm still in love with crypto. If you have enough money, this period could be the best to invest.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:47:26 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2018, 08:07:51 PM by Ararbermas

Excited to see the price skyrockets again.
Me too because that is most exciting part here in crypto world, which is a big opportunity for us again to obtain massive profits like what happen before year 2017 . without hard working only knowledge , strategies and of course patience is a must, no need to work if crypto market is stable which you can earn money even at home.  Lmao

mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 07:56:28 PM

Crypto still has a long future. developments in the crypto will continue to improve and the prices there will also continue to increase. may be reasonable if much is going in this year as many are entered when the value is high and even to the present day value of the fallen and failed there is a rise in the value of that promise. not only will they go and leaving only the best and ready to feel the results will last.

blink_stun

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:04:17 PM

I have mixed emotions with the current status of crypto as I see a lot of bad things happening right now. If you check the ANN thread, you will probably see 20-50 new coins coming out each day and most of it are copycats and if worst, a scamcoin. 3 or 4 years ago, it was heaven or at least most of the projects created back then were successful.

pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:06:03 PM

There are alot of people on here that have been in it for years.  Personally, I have only been involved in crypto for about a year and a half.  But in that short time I have seen so many ups and downs.  Have seen friends interested in it then get out.  I have been telling friends about bitcoin, which went from them telling me I am crazy to the price skyrocketing and them believing me to them now thinking I am crazy again lol. 
Still love it, but in a down market i see so many people not interested.  How excited are you still for crypto?
i believe in the crytpicurrency vivid future and i am sure that we will see a lot of surprises from different project in a few years
ekateriinae

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Try as hard as you can!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:14:53 PM

I have mixed emotions with the current status of crypto as I see a lot of bad things happening right now. If you check the ANN thread, you will probably see 20-50 new coins coming out each day and most of it are copycats and if worst, a scamcoin. 3 or 4 years ago, it was heaven or at least most of the projects created back then were successful.
This year was the most worst for icos. most of them are just a scam project that was want to collect money and disappear. Last year is a good time to earn big but this year I struggle to earn some money. most of tokens are just a shit tokens that has no value at all.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:15:49 PM

I think been excited about crypto is more important to be focused and enjoying participation in crypto currency activities
So the questions are : are you taking full advantage of crypto currency?? If yes you are excited

If you are at loss due to crypto trading daily, you are not happy
So excitement about crypto currency depends on your profit gain or loss
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:23:02 PM

I stop telling my friends about bitcoin,  its better  to be hush hush about your investment. We can not please everyone , and Bitcoin has a lot of haters.  In the middle of this year, I felt sad also but I realized  since I started this and crypto help me a lot. I will continue to support crypto and be excited everyday.  We never what will happen, so I am still excited my future  in cryptocurrency.

Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:27:15 PM

I'm not worried, because everything will be fine. Cryptocurrency is increasingly entering our lives. We are waiting for the recognition of Bitcoin by banking systems and then there will be another sharp rise.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:36:23 PM

This is definitely one of the best opportunities i have ever found. It's been so interesting being in this space. Ever since i joined,i have learnt a lot. Not only in making money, but to also handle some issues, most especially sensitive ones in life.
Cryptocurrency has also helped me to overcome my emotions. I have friends who i also brought in. Some of them are making it big, while some are still crawling in it.
kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:39:00 PM

I still love crypto and I don't think the current market situation can stop me from loving cryptocurrency. Aside the market situation, we should take a look at the future blockchain technology and see that the future is bright. The best thing is to stop complaining of the current price and we focus on the future of crypto.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
kentrolla

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 08:39:14 PM

I came seriously to the crypto market a little earlier than you, but I also saw UPS and Downs. Falling hard was much more and my nerves are now like steel. But I learned a lot and now I look at 90-99% fall in price perfectly calm. In this market, billionaires will be people with the strongest nerves. Now many have given up.

Yes patience and the right move is something which is really important for anyone to survive and grow in this market, even I have seen almost all the ups and downs of this market and market analysis has helped me a lot about when to invest and when to cash out instead of going with the emotions and investing during pump. One need heart and nerves of steel to grow here.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:45:36 PM

I think that crypto is a good hobby but not the main source of income because it is risky. I don't know whether it is a good way of treating it but I am more or less calm and don't panick

yesyes18

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:51:13 PM

Yeah I really do like crypto that i can't leave the crypto universe. I'm very happy I'm part of this great change for the future.

kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:04:51 PM

The crypto market is now a globally accepted financial market. However, still investing in this market is larger in profit and risk than others. That is why I think that people who invest in Bitcoin and altcoins are more brave than those in other markets.
atree

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:14:51 PM

in the current market crypto is like watching paint dry on a very big wall
louie69

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:13:41 AM

I've been in this forum for almost a year now and I happen to observed the market day by day where I would say market in the current condition is still stagnant and not moving to upward trend for sometime. The most important thing is that before you make a choice in making investment with btc, you should be firm with your decision and the 100% trust is there and no matter what happen in the market you should not get panic for after all btc will make a recovery in due time. I believe that the excitement is still there while waiting for the upcoming months where the ATH of last year took place and hoping it will also happen this time.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: