Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:27:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Excited Are You for Crypto?  (Read 608 times)
raden1922

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:28:57 AM

As for the joys and sorrows of the cryptocurrency, it depends on it. If you talk about prices and the market situation that rises or falls, that's a natural thing in a dynamic. Stay optimistic and think positively, will produce something positive. DO NOT HESITATE! Cool

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:59:22 AM

There are alot of people on here that have been in it for years.  Personally, I have only been involved in crypto for about a year and a half.  But in that short time I have seen so many ups and downs.  Have seen friends interested in it then get out.  I have been telling friends about bitcoin, which went from them telling me I am crazy to the price skyrocketing and them believing me to them now thinking I am crazy again lol. 
Still love it, but in a down market i see so many people not interested.  How excited are you still for crypto?
Isn't that really crazy if they engaged into these but unfortunately, those friends of yours aren't interested for this.  May they are not open for new opportunity, you better show them of what you've got for them to believe on you.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:09:44 AM

Same as i involve this thing in crypto world i feel excited for this year end price of bitcoin. I wish it will hit again on the ATH price or surpass it in this everyday cycle of our life one of the greatest thing of crypto for me is to help my parents of our daily expenses and everyday crypto is my habits.
adicewe

Activity: 188

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:38:18 AM

I am very happy because I know crypto, this is a place to store assets with high security, plus we can trade in crypto.
crypto gives a big advantage for me and everyone
marados

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:44:52 AM

There are alot of people on here that have been in it for years.  Personally, I have only been involved in crypto for about a year and a half.  But in that short time I have seen so many ups and downs.  Have seen friends interested in it then get out.  I have been telling friends about bitcoin, which went from them telling me I am crazy to the price skyrocketing and them believing me to them now thinking I am crazy again lol. 
Still love it, but in a down market i see so many people not interested.  How excited are you still for crypto?

Same, been around crypto world for a year now, and I have seen alot of ups and downs, even suffered through this big red market that has been going on for a while now. But I still do believe in future of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology itself of course. I have my positions in coins I trust in, and even managed with this price fall to raise my holdings, so I'm just being patient now and waiting for another bull run.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:09:09 AM

I'm very happy, bro. since I invested in cryiptocurrency. I don't need to look for work here and there. to meet daily economic needs. By working from home we already have the benefits that I can use for my daily needs
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 06:32:59 AM

I see no reason to worry about cryptocurrency as a whole. Because it is a market and it is unstable. No need to immediately panic that the price has fallen and does not rise for so long. I just believe in crypto and I know that its price will grow soon.
Leenwar

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:18:41 AM

I thought 2018 was going to be a huge rocket ship for crypto but it ended up being a massive disappointment.
Maiscoinyelo

Activity: 175
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:27:43 AM

In my case I'm very excited in crypto and also the increase of the market because I'm very excited to exchange and sell my tokens in a higher price for me to earn more money, because if I sell or exchange my token right now I will lose so Im waiting in the increase.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:00:57 AM

Yes its true that some are not interested and go out in this crypto world like also some of my friends because the market value goes too dip and there bounty campaign were joining is not succeed.
For me I am loosing hope that someday crypto market value goes to the moon.
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:37:23 AM

As for the joys and sorrows of the cryptocurrency, it depends on it. If you talk about prices and the market situation that rises or falls, that's a natural thing in a dynamic. Stay optimistic and think positively, will produce something positive. DO NOT HESITATE! Cool

That is the spirit! I think that crypto was a dream for many, but the common sense between all sides involved, could agree that crypto is insane and no one can speculate that well, but can hope for the best.
As a well known trader once said, keep your cake ready for when the party returns; the party might return in two weeks or 9+ months, cannot know but can be ready for it and around when is time.
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:01:45 PM

Of course I'm very excited because the bull run might start before 2018 ends just like last year and even though the market is down I'm taking it as an opportunity to fill my portfolio with some valuable tokens and bitcoin is not the only one valuable tokens in the crypto world there are so many hidden gems that spread throughout different ICO and if you are lucky to find one you can maybe got a price that like bitcoin in the near future.
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:16:28 PM

I am over excited about cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency was made for many to alleviate financial difficulties and grant people financial freedom as well as creating opportunities for people. Indeed, crypto has made progress. Aren't you excited about that?
larry1994

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:49:37 PM

Entering in crypto is so exciting especially when you read some article how they gain profit from here , but it really depends on how you work on it , yes excitement is there but you still prove you're self to prove anything from cryptocurrency.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:08:31 PM

Personally, i don't really has interest in cryptocurrency, but after knowing more about it and understand the possibility that we could get from it, that makes me so much exited, especially after hearing the news that many people getting their wealth form it.
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 02:16:49 PM

Many of my friends just went into hodl mode and do not pay attention to the market, so they are not visible, I think so many did.
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:22:05 PM

I am so excited like what everybody does,first i got here theres an excitement already because like what ive heared on my friends aside from knowing a lot here like investment,we can gain some profits by doing campaigns and for that it was awesome and full of excitements wen we rich the moon,.so i must hold still my coins and wait for the good price.

Hanebel

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:25:21 PM

In this bearish market, even a 5% increase on the price of my coin excites me. And from time to time, I can see that increase so I couldn't be happier in this situation. i am still positive whatever happens especially now that some of the coins starts to recover.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:27:31 PM

What usually motivate people into investing in cryptocurrency is the result they can see other getting. And by the time they don't get instant result they perceived, they become discourage. This notwithstanding does not mean they will not get into cryptocurrency in future.
Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 02:29:19 PM

crypto is exiting because it can bring my dreams into reality first of all. and also it is what humanity need - fairness

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: