Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:50:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Marketing wizard needed  (Read 193 times)
nagor2 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:20:05 PM

Gyus, out team searching for a marketing wizard, who has some experience in ICO and cryptoWorld.
We have a bit difficult project for understanding, but it is not a scam and has good perspectives. Our soft cap is 250 eth, 75 is already raised. For the begging we can not offer good salary, but as softCap will be reached, we will need marketing on the regular basis. And the marketing budget is poor at the moment. Any suggestions? ))
telegram @hypermosu
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 01:25:25 PM

If you have a budget in BTC/ETH/LTC/BCH you can check out my marketing site http://dynamitebounty.com/

Positivebetting
WillyAp

Activity: 728
Merit: 16

Looking for guilt best look first into a mirror

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 03:50:17 PM

Gyus, out team searching for a marketing wizard, who has some experience in ICO and cryptoWorld.
We have a bit difficult project for understanding, but it is not a scam and has good perspectives. Our soft cap is 250 eth, 75 is already raised. For the begging we can not offer good salary, but as softCap will be reached, we will need marketing on the regular basis. And the marketing budget is poor at the moment. Any suggestions? ))
telegram @hypermosu

Send you a telegram

Marketing in EN und DEES
JanEmil

Activity: 2338
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 07:35:09 PM

Maybe look at my profile here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2775826

Tasks I can handle:
Content bounty Manager, Airdrops Manager, Telegram support, Test, community manager, connecting teams and projects.

nagor2 (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:31:27 AM

Thank you, guys, for your answers!
I think, that most of you will agree with the statement, that each dollar, invested in marketing, should bring two dollars return in sales. If you stick to the same opinion, we can start working with you with tiny budgets, and if we see growing sales, we defenetely increase the budget.
davis196

Activity: 3010
Merit: 918

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:33:35 AM

Thank you, guys, for your answers!
I think, that most of you will agree with the statement, that each dollar, invested in marketing, should bring two dollars return in sales. If you stick to the same opinion, we can start working with you with tiny budgets, and if we see growing sales, we defenetely increase the budget.

Marketing isn't always about investing money into advertising.A great product or service can be sold with referral marketing and growth hacking.Hiring a "marketing wizard" will cost you a lot.
"if we see growing sales"What sales?I thought that you are rising funds for an ICO project.
Crowdfunding marketing is different than sales marketing.

nagor2 (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:09:42 AM

Marketing isn't always about investing money into advertising.A great product or service can be sold with referral marketing and growth hacking.Hiring a "marketing wizard" will cost you a lot.
"if we see growing sales"What sales?I thought that you are rising funds for an ICO project.
Crowdfunding marketing is different than sales marketing.

yes, we are rising funds on ICO. I meant token sales.
So can you help us with that?
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:58:39 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2018, 04:09:30 PM by vintages

It might be surprising to you that payment may not be your major problem but what the marketing agency is delivering might be. Cause one thing is to find a good PR another thing is for them to deliver.

Since you don't really have much for marketing, first find a good marketing agency and explain to them your budget. You pay them from what you have now,  then the remaining payment should come after they deliver, by then you know if they do their job well. Just make sure you keep your own part of the deal.

Also know that mere marketing do not guarantee a  successful ICO, it's just part of it. An awesome ICO  idea automatically draws investors.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 05:32:52 PM

telegram @hypermosu

marketing is worthless garbage in the end there are countless token trying to find a lot of idiots to sell their time for them.

there is no way to get a lot of attention at alll.

best bet would be to decentralise the cryptomarket index.

regards

Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:38:38 PM

PM me with your idea first. What your ICO is about, If I think your project is actually 'Legit' and if I think I can deliver results then i will make up a marketing plan for you. I have worked as an affiliate marketer in the past, I have experience with Facebook ads, Adwords and Reddit ads. These usually work well with 'Tiny Budgets'. But I hope your tiny is above $150/week at least.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:22:46 PM

You can say good words about your project such as "it is not a scam".

Put it on the floor so people will see if your project isn't that way and marketing wizards will see what type of project they are potentially going to work for so you both saved time.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀