Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:30:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A Brighter Future with CryptoRiyal  (Read 375 times)
Brandonkimm

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:35:27 PM

Would the CR token only going to be used within Neom City's jurisdiction?
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
happyme9181 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 90

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:21:17 PM

Answer:
Not really, this coin will be used to support the growth of the city and its economy in the fastest way and most suitable ways but people around the globe can access our SmartRiyal platform where they can trade, convert, transfer and distribute our token.
AliceWood21

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:58:43 PM

Do not forget to follow us on our Social Media pages, please, see the link below:
Telegram: https://t.me/cryptoriyalICO
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cryptoriyal/
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cryptoriyal
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptoriyal-ico
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Cryptoriyal1

building a bridge between Egypt and Saudi Arabia that will connect Asia with Africa if really a bright future for all of us!

i agree! once this bridge project is accomplished, it would be all favorable to all countries involved.
MikeGarden

Activity: 92

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:03:57 PM

Answer:
Not really, this coin will be used to support the growth of the city and its economy in the fastest way and most suitable ways but people around the globe can access our SmartRiyal platform where they can trade, convert, transfer and distribute our token.

I believe this is another good part of the project, knowing that it is not limited only to the residents of the city.
ZackAdamss

Activity: 86
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:10:23 PM

Answer:

I believe this is another good part of the project, knowing that it is not limited only to the residents of the city.

This is really going to be a win for investors now that they are ensure of another platform with a secured network for transactions.
Brandonkimm

Activity: 96

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:14:59 PM

i really like the fact that this project t supports and prioritizes the potential growth of start up companies! going to be a bright future definitely!

well for once, i think that start up companies are usually left behind before on traditional businesses. but not here in this mega project of neom city, which actually promotes small scale projects.
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:36:39 PM

Do not forget to follow us on our Social Media pages, please, see the link below:
Telegram: https://t.me/cryptoriyalICO
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cryptoriyal/
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cryptoriyal
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptoriyal-ico
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Cryptoriyal1

i really like the fact that this project t supports and prioritizes the potential growth of start up companies! going to be a bright future definitely!

well for once, i think that start up companies are usually left behind before on traditional businesses. but not here in this mega project of neom city, which actually promotes small scale projects.

the level of this project grows with each step. the project creates conditions for its development, the team tries and develops the idea. and this greatly affects the project's path.
goodtrades101

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:11:52 PM

It's like saying the coin is the hope of the future. Maybe it will solve a lot of problems. Hopefully they will succeed.
ren_hodl

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:16:40 PM

It's like saying the coin is the hope of the future. Maybe it will solve a lot of problems. Hopefully they will succeed.

I think they will. With the help of AI and API in their system. Every sector of the community will be upgraded, even agriculture.
grungelife182

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:12:38 PM

I think they will. With the help of AI and API in their system. Every sector of the community will be upgraded, even agriculture.

I totally agree. I think that Artificial Intelligence is really going to be the big edge of this very ambitious and futuristic project.
AliceWood21

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:20:31 PM

I totally agree. I think that Artificial Intelligence is really going to be the big edge of this very ambitious and futuristic project.

Yup! I've seen Neom videos on youtube and this is totally cool knowing robots will take care of repetitive tasks!
MikeGarden

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:23:53 PM

Yup! I've seen Neom videos on youtube and this is totally cool knowing robots will take care of repetitive tasks!

Industry using robots instead of humans will definitely decrease manual labour and hence can provide better and quick services. This is the main advantage that I can see as far as AI is concern.
ZackAdamss

Activity: 86
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:27:47 PM

Industry using robots instead of humans will definitely decrease manual labour and hence can provide better and quick services. This is the main advantage that I can see as far as AI is concern.

In no time, robots can definitely provide productive and efficiency in different sectors of Neom City. This is a great win specially for the residents of the  City.
MikeGarden

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:44:10 PM

I agree! I am actually looking forward to the token sale event because I have a lot of confidence in this project.
THEICOBOSS

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 07:17:08 AM

Can I have your white paper link?
zemirah11

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:21:38 AM

Robots are better than humans can work 24 hrs. No wonder robots are the best choice for factories.
jidwie

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:40:02 AM

How will you ensure bright future for your early supporters?
nathanjo

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:02:26 AM

I read in one of their posts that everything in the city link to artificial intelligence. Nobody can live the city without their application either the residents or the visitors.  I guess no more privacy because all your activities will be monitored all the time.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: