Bitcoin Forum
August 09, 2024, 03:13:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Guide on how to review tokens/coins, that you want to invest in.  (Read 152 times)
clear cookies (OP)

Activity: 268
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:20:53 PM

Good day everyone, I am here again with a new basic tutorial on how to review crypto that you'd like to invest in.
This is for all beginners that has some trouble for choosing which is the best coin to invest in.

Disclaimer: I don't know if there's an original article for this, but this is my way and strategy of reviewing and I want to share this to all newbies and beginners to help them with their queries.
This is an English version of this post. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4932609.msg44452840#msg44452840.

Ok, lets moved on.

This is the very important thing you need to do before putting money on crypto.

First
  • visit coinmarketcap.com
This is also available on google playstore and app store (application) for android user, and for apple user.
Once you open the app, You'll find all the details of those coins/tokens listed in cmc which is,
  • supply
  • market cap
  • volume
  • price
image loading...

Second
You'll find also those top Alts listed on cmc.
Ok, for example you choose tron (trx). The first thing you need to do is to look for the website of tron. And try to figure out the main goal of this project, and "what is special about this project?" Check also the team of this project.
It's better to (DYOR) do your own research than to rely on your friend's thought about what the project is. Because your own money is involved here so be wise.

image loading...

After you done on researching and adopting all the details of the project through their website, look for the social accounts of this project. You can see that on the lower part of the coinmarket cap. Through this, you can see all news,post, tweet, of this project.
image loading...

Ps: Maybe this is not enough, but i put some more soon. If someone have an additional regarding this post, feel free to add.

Thanks and regards.
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:25:19 PM

funny that Tron is chosen for this guide as it's also the most living on hype coin ever witnessed!  Grin
one shouldn't only go to the source itself to find information as any ico or crypto or company can be dishonest (of course it's more likely in the unregulated crypto sphere).
I would like to add some things I wrote here if anyone is looking for more information: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3760625

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:44:56 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2018, 04:55:15 PM by Theb

I don't know if this is a popular way or not but most cryptocurrencies have their own subreddit pages and they are very useful. I often go to the subreddit pages of altcoins I have an interest in and the information, guides, news, price predictions, and personal opinions about the altcoin are very helpful to me and of course to other redditors. Of course not everything you read is always true that is why doing additional background checks in your part is needed. For people that are not good at digging the Altcoin's website and whitepaper I think this way of doing research is good as you know where to start looking at.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████