Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:11:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Locked coz password hashes were leaked, please unlock it now! Proved ownership!!  (Read 513 times)
kelkel112 (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:01:01 AM

What do you mean did you read my post at #1?
"Your account is locked because it sat inactive for years after the password hashes were leaked in 2015, and was therefore at high risk of being hacked."

I perfectly understand about what we are talking about. I just want to say that your account will not be dealt with. Since you violated the rules of the forum (paragraph 33 - plagiarism).

Also what you mentioned its not copying, I was quoting it as a reference and I have made my own comment. Please look carefully.

Why didn't you highlight someone else's text and provide a link to the source? Is it possible to discern in your post that the content is not original? No.

33. Posting plagiarized content is not allowed.[e]

33. This includes both copying parts or the entirety of other users' posts or threads and copying content from external sources (e.g. other websites) and passing it as your own.

IMO as long as you can relatively easily discern the fact that the content in question is not original, it should be fine.

Have a look on the comment I have made again.

"Up to 400 MH/s

In this run we've been able to upgrade the Batch Two "Mini" Titan to 200 MH/s, and the "standard" Titan to 400 MH/s, while still keeping power consumption and thermal disturbance as low as possible. We've also made great strides in noise reduction and packaging, aiming for a sturdier product altogether.

It seems that no one said batch one Titan is 400Mh/s too."

I answer someone's question, "Up to 400MH/s"
And then I provide a reference to support my point.
After that I made my own comments again "It seems that no one said batch one Titan is 400Mh/s too."

Anyone with a brain would understand the text "In this run we've been able to upgrade the Batch Two "Mini" Titan to 200 MH/s, and the "standard" Titan to 400 MH/s, while still keeping power consumption and thermal disturbance as low as possible. We've also made great strides in noise reduction and packaging, aiming for a sturdier product altogether." is a reference. Because you can see the wordings "we".

I agree with you. If reading this thread it is quite obvious to anyone this is not plagiarism. Anyone reading that thread in 2014 saying this is plagiarism needs help.

Come on guys be sensible about this. Plagiarists who are just bots or spammers copy and pasting to boost their sigs fair enough get rid. This example back in 2014 obviously not claiming he is releasing titans at 400MHs is certainly not the same thing. It seems insane to believe he was trying to pass this as his original work.

@Xal0lex

Yes I could easily discern that it was not his original work. I would expect 99.9 percent of those on that thread could too.

Really appreciate your help! If people think carefully and read carefully thats very obvious not plagiarism.

Still waiting my account to get unlocked... It was a fault that bitcointalk leaked the password hashes, it was not my fault

I don't understand why I have waited for MONTHS to get it unlocked and I still haven't received any reply from an official.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kelkel112 (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:14:16 AM

Still looking for help...
Hope a moderator can see this post
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: