Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:51:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BNB (Binance) token!  (Read 428 times)
Dimm_bounty13 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:54:02 PM
Merited by Nastinmel (2), sexylady13 (2)

Mates, let’s discuss about the BNB token and Binance itself! I can say with confidence that this token is underestimated! There’re too many discussions of Ethereum, but nobody says a word about Binance. From my point of view, this is one of those coins which are begging: “Buy me! You want me to appear in your portfolio!”
As a matter of fact, it often comes to me that it’s better to sell a part of my altcoins, which haven’t brought profit for more than a year and make BNB the second largest token in my portfolio. That’s because the exchange is dynamically developing. There’s a lot of positive news, such as:
«Binance invest $2,5 million in the payment startup TravelbyBit»
or: “the blockchain-incubator Binance Labs has invested several million dollars in Contenos, a decentralized project on the development of the digital content” (Yeah, Binance has its own blockchain-incubator!)
And it ends with the serious news that Binance is planning to open some branch offices on each continent and going to make cryptocurrencies accessible to the general public. And yes, everybody knows Binance is the number one in cryptocurrency trading, and they actively burn their tokens. Now 1 BNB costs 10 USD, and there’ll be another burn of tokens at the end of October, which will lead to the rise of the BNB price.
Why does everybody keep silent? Why don’t people discuss Binance and don’t give others the advice to buy those coins?
That’s a guaranteed profit without risk! What do you think about it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 07:00:19 PM

You are right, binance is already grown big as a company and bnb token is definitely undervalued although it is performing better than other exchange based tokens but still it has huge potential to grow, i personally expect bnb to be the first exchange based token to reach 3 figure value.

Lighthouze

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:44:52 PM

....That’s a guaranteed profit without risk! What do you think about it?

No investment is without risk bro, I'm sure many people out there share the same sentiment. That being said, I'm one of the people who slept on BNB and now I regret purchasing a bag of it when I should. Binance is the biggest and the best CEX out there in the space and with the news making the round of them investing in the startup Travelbybit, it's price is sure to spike soon.

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:47:40 PM

Biance has big potential becourse they came rally late into the exchange bussiness and in very short time they managed to get on of the biggest Exchange pages with very big values of coins inside !

regards
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1566

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 08:39:08 PM

Here's the tough part, Binance are working on decentralised P2P exchange, scheduled launched in 2019 (so not very far away):

https://www.ccn.com/how-binance-decentralized-crypto-exchange-beta-launch-in-2019-will-impact-the-market/

BNB tokens are to be used as "native gas". Now, until they make it clear how the fees (in BNB) will be set for placing and executing orders, it's impossible to estimate future demand and therefore the price of BNB.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:45:13 PM

Well, i think that's because not everybody trades at Bianance and that's why not many people want to discuss in depth about BNB. Also, Binanace is quite young in the game and so it'll need sometime to get good image in this ecosystem.

Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:53:33 PM

Binance exchange have proven itself in very less time by becoming one the best cryptocurrency trading exchange in the world and they have very nice collection of the listed projects on their platform. That's good step which you have mentioned now they are working on international level by opening their branch offices. The price of the BNB coin looks very stable in the bear market when bull run will start it will surely give 2x profit.

brusnika

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:01:22 PM

I haven't bought bnb coins yet, but I'm going to do it. I think this is a good investment for the long term. The CEO of Binance has a big ambitions to become the largest stock exchange in the world - I like them.  It's obvious that all the prerequisites for this are there. And at all coin exchanges, I have observed, often well are rising in price.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
clasico

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:06:37 PM

We are know only BNB, token exchange with have a real use chase. But it's not always make BNB value increase & increase. It's about supply & demand, base price etc. If we are in a bear market or consolidation time AltCoin will not have a significant increase value. I also interested about Binance Dex exchange. BNB token will be a native gas I'm their dex exchange (like Ethereum dex exchange)

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
clasico

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:12:38 PM

I also Bagholder BNB, still accumulate more BNB. BNB is my top 5 bag. I think BNB will reached top 10 marketcap

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
ADgordo

Activity: 203

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:15:40 PM

Mates, let’s discuss about the BNB token and Binance itself! I can say with confidence that this token is underestimated! There’re too many discussions of Ethereum, but nobody says a word about Binance. From my point of view, this is one of those coins which are begging: “Buy me! You want me to appear in your portfolio!”
As a matter of fact, it often comes to me that it’s better to sell a part of my altcoins, which haven’t brought profit for more than a year and make BNB the second largest token in my portfolio. That’s because the exchange is dynamically developing. There’s a lot of positive news, such as:
or: “the blockchain-incubator Binance Labs has invested several million dollars in Contenos, a decentralized project on the development of the digital content” (Yeah, Binance has its own blockchain-incubator!)
And it ends with the serious news that Binance is planning to open some branch offices on each continent and going to make cryptocurrencies accessible to the general public. And yes, everybody knows Binance is the number one in cryptocurrency trading, and they actively burn their tokens. Now 1 BNB costs 10 USD, and there’ll be another burn of tokens at the end of October, which will lead to the rise of the BNB price.
Why does everybody keep silent? Why don’t people discuss Binance and don’t give others the advice to buy those coins?

Yeah i am exactly thinking same like you. Only i have one reason to dont buy bnb because when i started crypto bnb was 1 dollar and i said that is really expensive. and i didiny buy Tongue.
After that time i need to buy same coin with 10 dollar price. because of that i am not buying Cheesy. but i am definetly sure i will buy when i find some money.
i think bnb is like btc for now. really guaranteed investment.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
NotFoundGlobal

Activity: 314
Merit: 11

I'm not investor

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:30:44 PM

Looks the event of BNB, BNB will be burning their token in november.
So hold your BNB don't sell your BNB at cheap! I think BNB will growth up until $15, $18, etc
I invest 40% on BNB

]
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:48:09 PM

Thank you for such good advice! I was just thinking about where to invest my money! Your article helped me a lot in this decision!  Kiss

kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:39:19 PM

I used to underestimate the price of this token, it will produce something good at the end of this year, because of some disappointments that I experienced when trading on binance exchange, but seeing better prices, a little regret my tokens finally sold cheap, it's worth trying some transactions back in the binace exchange after not seeing it for a long time
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:47:45 PM

BNB is a great coin, that is backed by a number one crypto exchange. Binance are doing are great job and moving the whole crypto industry forward. They are also going to open up a new decentralized exchange, so these guys have big future plans.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:07:05 PM

I will invest on Binance token, not to sell those when it pumps but willing to trade any coins on DEX. Binance is planning to open a DEX in early Quarter of 2019 and im sor excited about it.
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:16:02 PM

for the burning of Binance coins and will be done again at the end of October. little do I believe about that information, indeed Binance is the number 1 market at the moment. why coins are burned if the market is large and the stalls are controlled with  centralist. that might be unreasonable
blu.storm

Activity: 320
Merit: 17

free space pm if interessed

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:26:07 PM

binance is my favorite exchange because it has so many altcoins listed and within certain limits does not require kyc, yes bnb tokens are underestimated using them for the fee of the various transactions i save a lot

free space pm if interessed
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:27:08 PM

What comparisons can be made, if BNB is the top exchange token, how can one know if it's overvalued or not?
I don't see how some can claim that it's undervalued, if there's nothing to compare with?

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 03:33:45 PM

At the moment, I like what they do, they have plans for the future, but what potential their token has, is difficult for me to judge.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: