Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:53:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much did you earn in bounty for 2018?  (Read 1264 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Grifosha (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:49:46 PM

Now bounty hunters have a lot of difficulties. I have been participating in the bounty since February 2018, have participated in 5 projects and only one of them has paid out to date, but the amount is very small - the equivalent of $ 5  Grin.
I know that in 2017 the situation was different, I saw participants who received $ 5,000–15,000  Shocked  each.
What do you think will be more serious payments?
And how much did you earn?
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:52:51 PM

If you had mentioned that’s huge amount of money in 2017
I wouldn’t have argued with you

But what project did they market that fetched them close to 5000$
I want to get close to such bounties manager if they ever exist
Grifosha (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:57:52 PM

Such a profit they received by participating in the signature campaign. The project I do not remember exactly what was called ... Maybe Minex Coin. Payment from 2 accounts was 1.8 BTC.
I do not think that now this is possible in the bounty.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:00:15 PM

That sounds impressive I guess
But what is a subscription campaign it’s rare and I’m not sure I had come across it

Maybe you can give me more insights about that
It’s best feeling to soar doing bounties
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:01:50 PM

In fact, this is a pressing issue that concerns each of us who are engaged in bounty companies. After all, I myself was also inspired at the beginning of this year by the stories about those lucky people who really earned$ 10,000 from one bounty of the company. But in fact, now it looks much more complicated. I think this is primarily due to the number of participants, as they have become much more, plus everything else has increased the number of fraudulent projects. And also it can be connected with a strong drawdown of BTC. As it will be further unknown, but I still do not lose hope and continue to participate in the bounty companies.
Grifosha (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:05:32 PM

But what is a subscription campaign it’s rare and I’m not sure I had come across it

I apologize. I meant the signature campaign on this the Forum. Not correctly put it (the complexity of the translation). Grin
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 09:07:38 PM

I apologize. I meant the signature campaign on this the Forum. Not correctly put it (the complexity of the translation). Grin

I do think you are very right about signature campaigns
But it requires a higher rank to get higher stakes and better rewards and at the moment it is abit impossible
We can only work and be calm and also ensure not to give up
oriontab

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 09:07:49 PM

Apart from the fact that there are a lot of poor or scam projects hitting the cryptospace, it is becoming increasingly very difficult to raise cash through public sales and this has adversely affected marketing budgets which are between 1-5 percent. A project that fails to hit its soft will invariably not pay for bounty promotions. The situation may not improve significantly if the bitcoin price remain below 10K USD. a bull market is needed to reverse the trend.
Grifosha (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:08:57 PM

In fact, this is a pressing issue that concerns each of us who are engaged in bounty companies. After all, I myself was also inspired at the beginning of this year by the stories about those lucky people who really earned$ 10,000 from one bounty of the company. But in fact, now it looks much more complicated. I think this is primarily due to the number of participants, as they have become much more, plus everything else has increased the number of fraudulent projects. And also it can be connected with a strong drawdown of BTC. As it will be further unknown, but I still do not lose hope and continue to participate in the bounty companies.

I participate only in those companies in which I was a member from the very beginning. I do not take part in new campaigns ...
In one of the campaigns now goes 33 weeks! And the exact end date for today is not.
Grifosha (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:13:02 PM

I do think you are very right about signature campaigns
But it requires a higher rank to get higher stakes and better rewards and at the moment it is abit impossible
We can only work and be calm and also ensure not to give up

They received their ranks, before the introduction of "merit" on the forum. Previously, ranks were given only for writing posts of any quality.
They had the Ranks Full Member and Senior Member
brusnika

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:16:07 PM

Such a profit they received by participating in the signature campaign. The project I do not remember exactly what was called ... Maybe Minex Coin. Payment from 2 accounts was 1.8 BTC.
I do not think that now this is possible in the bounty.

Trust me, this is still possible, you just have to carefully choose projects and not to be scattered on 50 different, and focus on a few. The payback will be greater . Signature is necessary to choose a limited number of participants and then it's possible and 10 and 15 thousand dollars to earn. Of course, the higher ranks have a better chance.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
netto7

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:16:28 PM

less than last year around 10x and some bounty can't make any profit

because some new coin or new project in this year have a lot of scam.

create project  sell MN or presale ico and gone so fast.

NotFoundGlobal

Activity: 314
Merit: 11

I'm not investor

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:22:14 PM

Now bounty hunters have a lot of difficulties. I have been participating in the bounty since February 2018, have participated in 5 projects and only one of them has paid out to date, but the amount is very small - the equivalent of $ 5  Grin.
I know that in 2017 the situation was different, I saw participants who received $ 5,000–15,000  Shocked  each.
It's oke brother, from small work to big work. I joined in bounty world in Jan 2018, I earned no more $5000.
Now I want hard work in bounty Smiley I need money for my school payment

]
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:25:21 PM

When I started it was much brighter and richer. Because they paid a lot and the companies did not last long. It turned out sometimes so that within two months it was possible to earn a very decent generosity. Now survival of the fittest, as not all have the patience and desire, to go through all this suffering. How it will be in the future is unknown whether it will remain as a good source of income or everything will sink into oblivion, we'll see. In any case, I hope for a positive outcome.
miraxgr

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:26:51 PM

When I started it was much brighter and richer. Because they paid a lot and the companies did not last long. It turned out sometimes so that within two months it was possible to earn a very decent generosity. Now survival of the fittest, as not all have the patience and desire, to go through all this suffering. How it will be in the future is unknown whether it will remain as a good source of income or everything will sink into oblivion, we'll see. In any case, I hope for a positive outcome.
max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:42:24 PM

In my situation same as you I'll been starting participate also February this year and I'll have more bounty campaign done but until know I'm not earning.What they told as in telegram are patience to wait and soon.Must better you have because you earn some of your bounty campaign even though it is a small amount.
braves182

Activity: 476

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 09:52:19 PM

This summer ended the bounty campaign of the Deal Coin . Of course, it was not the shortest one and lasted about 4 months, but for participation in signature campaign I was credited with tokens in the equivalent of about 10 thousand dollars. Who searches - that will find. There are really a lot of garbage projects on the market , but our task is not to participate in anything, but to choose the best. So earnings will be higher-it's proved by experience.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:25:25 PM

2018 is not a good year for me, because out of 50 bounty projects I only earn $20 maybe because there are so many ICOs and few investors so the other ICOs does not meet or reach their soft cap but there are some projects that meet their soft cap but their ICO are too long like some of my bounties end their ICO in 8 months and some of them has no exchange so i hope before the 2018 end i can sell my tokens.
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:29:32 PM

The year 2018 came out unsuccessful for me and therefore the earnings were not as big as last year
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:39:21 PM

This particular year is different bad market condition affects token earn by bounty hunters immediately market is stable the story will change it also affects investors not only bounty hunters.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: