Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:53:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much did you earn in bounty for 2018?  (Read 1264 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:02:00 PM

Some of my bounties that I am expecting has almost -90 percent from its ICO price which is absolutely disappointing me . Nothing to do just to hold it and when hype began it will at least has decent price .
powerglade

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:02:41 PM

to be honest, my earnings this year was very unstable. i had faced so many fake ICOs in my 2018 journey, i got scammed so many times. but there still some bounties that i got good earnings so its not that bad.
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 07:19:14 PM

Unfortunately at the end of 2018, bounty projects bring very little profit. I participated in many bounty campaigns and many teams did not pay tokens for my work.
GodsChosenVessel
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 07:24:12 PM

So far this year 2018, I have made nothing less then 1000usd from bounties. It ought to be more than that but due to the fall of Crypto, I was affected. Hoping to make more.

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:28:17 PM

From the second part of this year i got more disappointment then money, but let's wait till the whole end.
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:37:41 PM

Some of my bounties that I am expecting has almost -90 percent from its ICO price which is absolutely disappointing me . Nothing to do just to hold it and when hype began it will at least has decent price .
I also participated in a few bounty in May. Its price was really great after the ICO ended and was listed on the exchange, but until they distributed the bounty to the bounty hunters prices fell 10 times. so disappointed and terrible, It is difficult for us to find an ICO that does not fall down after listing

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:38:33 PM

Now bounty hunters have a lot of difficulties. I have been participating in the bounty since February 2018, have participated in 5 projects and only one of them has paid out to date, but the amount is very small - the equivalent of $ 5  Grin.
I know that in 2017 the situation was different, I saw participants who received $ 5,000–15,000  Shocked  each.
What do you think will be more serious payments?
And how much did you earn?
Something too little You chose bounty programs.5 pieces from the month of February?? You are either joking or it was just an experiment for you. Anyone who participates in bounty programs from February probably became an participant on average 200 bounty programs (this is approximately for comparison ) So you should think about increasing this amount.Of course if you want to earn more than$5 Grin.As for payments, I think such amounts will never be. Because the participants of the bounty every day more and more payments are less and less. Maybe there will be more exclusive bounty where there will be a limited number of participants and it is quite possible that you can earn more. But for now I don’t know such a bounty.
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:47:30 PM

Now bounty hunters have a lot of difficulties. I have been participating in the bounty since February 2018, have participated in 5 projects and only one of them has paid out to date, but the amount is very small - the equivalent of $ 5  Grin.
I know that in 2017 the situation was different, I saw participants who received $ 5,000–15,000  Shocked  each.
It could be true that this year is hard for bounty hunters with regards to income but the good thing is that we learned that life in bounty hunting is not that easy as they say. We should get a regular job and make bounty hunting a side income so that if anything goes bad with crypto, your life will not be affected that much.
Anatoly339102

Activity: 348
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 07:52:00 PM

Of course in 2017 to earn at bounty was easier, it just appeared. This year there are more projects, many of  them is scam. Personally, I earned $ 300-400 a month

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:58:53 PM

I will say this 2018 has not been a very good year for crypto currency space in general and the same is applied to bounty, Since i joined the crypto space the two project I have done signature bounty have not paid out, so basically i will say I have not earned anything yet since joining the space, But I am hopeful that they will pay when market gets better.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
ttking

Activity: 324

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:05:54 PM

I don't like sharing such information because numbers don't matter much , to my mind, experience is much more important and you need to understand this if you want to benefit from crypto
tepyh

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:08:26 PM

you can forget the earnings of 2017 ... now every coin after ICO loses 90 percent of its price, because now it is not possible to make money on bounty.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:31:40 PM

In the bounty companies for 2018, I was able to earn $ 700. I just hit one stable slag. I'm not a malicious bounty hunter, but it's still a shame, as many even in 2018 earned more. It's a shame also that I was not involved in fraudulent ICO, but their tokens immediately after entering the exchange fell very much in price.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:40:14 PM

If you compare this year with last year, you might feel discouraged, but considering the situation of things in the bear market, most especially the bear, you just appreciate whatever you have. There are some that have not been able to earn anything.
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:50:08 PM

2017 was the year for bounties I guess, haven't really anything yet as I'm relatively new. Have a few tokens acquired from a few bounties, but they've not amount to anything significant because of the current market condition. I believe once the market bounces back, they'll be worth something
cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:46:07 PM

I also have some pending bounty campaigns waiting for distribution. This year many ICOs prolonging the token
sale and the campaigns last longer. The competition is higher and the rewards are smaller as very often
when the tokens enter the market their value is much below ICO price was.

Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:47:47 PM

Now bounty hunters have a lot of difficulties. I have been participating in the bounty since February 2018, have participated in 5 projects and only one of them has paid out to date, but the amount is very small - the equivalent of $ 5  Grin.
I know that in 2017 the situation was different, I saw participants who received $ 5,000–15,000  Shocked  each.

I can not count how much I earned this year. Most tokens are in my wallet and I cannot sell them at a low price. However, in any case, the amount will be much less than you.
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:44:19 PM

Now bounty hunters have a lot of difficulties. I have been participating in the bounty since February 2018, have participated in 5 projects and only one of them has paid out to date, but the amount is very small - the equivalent of $ 5  Grin.
I know that in 2017 the situation was different, I saw participants who received $ 5,000–15,000  Shocked  each.

I can not count how much I earned this year. Most tokens are in my wallet and I cannot sell them at a low price. However, in any case, the amount will be much less than you.
I think that it is necessary to count the earned funds after they are received "on hand." That is, if you approach practically, then you can not directly spend the received tokens without withdrawing to the bank card. Accordingly, it is necessary to count only what you can spend directly. In general, until you get it into your hands, these are all numbers and symbols.

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:56:33 PM

This year is really very difficult. A lot of scam. The last bounty in which I participated behaved very strangely. They closed the spreadsheet and did not open it, they paid, but not all, and the payments were much less than everyone expected. Now it is almost impossible to earn such sums due to a number of reasons: a scam, a large number of participants and I think the current market
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:41:06 PM

I also participated in many campaigns, some of which haven't yet begun to distribute their awards. But those who have already paid, it was not a very large amount. I associate this with the situation on the market, and not with the fact that the project is not serious or is trying to deceive its followers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: