Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:57:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Freebitco.in provably cheating  (Read 24950 times)
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2020, 11:30:11 PM

Very curious if anyone from this forum , actually ever won anything in the lottery ?
I remember that I saw few users posting proofs that they won in lottery in past. But it wasn't biggest prizes. Unfortunately, now I won't be able to find these posts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jalef15

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 05:42:03 PM

anyone else has constant rolling of the number 1582 or 1583? like in 100 free rolls I can get 10-30 times those two numbers, it's just ridiculously flawed and nobody seems to care about it.
Why not just admit it's unfair system and let it be?
Inlite

Activity: 37
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 09:31:32 AM
Merited by LoyceV (4)

I was playing in Freebitco.in during ~3 years. These are my achivements on the sceenshot below. Free rolls played = 10467. The biggest numbers I rolled are:
9993 - 1 time
9992 - 2 times
9990 - 1 time
9989 - 2 times

and never bigger than 9993. After reading this thread, now I am definitely sure that Freebitco.in is cheating.

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16596

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2021, 10:07:55 AM

Interesting. It would be interesting to hear statement from wetsuit or TheQuin.
I find it interesting that for years they haven't responded here. I still believe the accusations are plausible.

BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 03:13:40 PM

I never understand the idea from this site. It looks like a general information page, but you are supposed to gamble?
In case you gamble here, they do not even have a valid gambling license.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 09:44:00 PM

If they really are cheating, why is nobody then tag this site for a yellow tag? Or even red.

Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 06:22:14 PM

If they really are cheating, why is nobody then tag this site for a yellow tag? Or even red.
Beacuse big players can do more.
Get-Paid.com

Activity: 1820
Merit: 386

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 08:39:14 PM

Very curious if anyone from this forum , actually ever won anything in the lottery ?

We won once $1400 in the lottery, but only once.

🍀 Read our Blog how to make money from Gambling --> https://gamblingfreebies.com/ 🍀

💰 Our Top Bitcoin Faucet --> https://freebitcoin.io 💰
mOrrIsEmSaBeR

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 04:37:06 PM

Disregard all the trolls saying that you were "Unlucky" or that your seed weirdness was "just a bug".  I have undeniable proof that the server seeds ARE changed.  I,  like you have compiled a MASSIVE db of free rolls and my screenshots speak for themselves.  You dont even need the verify links to see that the seeds DO change and I can even tell you for which rolls that they WILL change.  It's for any roll ABOVE 9993 as seen in my screenshots below.  This has been documented for YEARS but no one ever believes it because they are to stupid to realize that humans ARE indeed complete assholes and will cheat you every chance they get.  The reason you are seeing these server seeds being replaced are because of 1 of 2 reasons:

1.  You are on a bot blacklist
2.  (and more likely I think) The site purposely limits the amount of upper tier free rolls that it will allow which is COMPLETELY against the "provably fair" claim.

The below screenshots show that 9994 to 10000 are all missing.  This is simply NOT possible in this reality.  The chances of all of these numbers being missed IN ORDER in ~20000 rolls is so small that the HD of this forum's server couldnt hold the amount of 0's it would require in order to represent the probability of it happening in 0.0000...%  It's absolutely clear that these results are from purposeful SERVER SEED changing (which you have noticed in your own DB,  I didnt even bother to record them as they are not necessary to see patterns in cheating).  You can see that 0-10 have no problem showing up as results,  it's only the upper numbers that have issues even though they BOTH should have the same probability of being rolled.  You certainly do NOT see 0-10 missing IN ORDER like you do for 9994+

You will also observe the SAME result if you try to use the "jackpot" in the "Multiply Game".  You'll also observe the same result if your "profit" from any "Multiply Game" bet is over 7x of your original bet OR if your profit is exactly 20BTC.  The site clearly has limits in place that are NOT disclosed and are purposefully hidden behind a "Provably fair" claim which is difficult to prove unless you compile data like I have.  The ONLY part of the site that can make a decent "provably fair" claim is the LOTTERY which uses a BTC hash for the Server seed,  but with the site's behavior in all other rolls,  I wouldnt put to much stock into the lottery WINNER actually being a real person as very very few of them actually claim to have won.  There have only been a handful seen in the forums which is in line with all other manipulations that they do that would support a theme of limiting what they will allow to be won.  So even though the lottery is technically "provably fair".  The actual WINNING ID/id's may indeed be changed by the server to someone that doesnt actually exist (this is why it's not possible for people to see if an ID exists or not,  if they did this,  it would reveal the ID changing of the lottery),  thus allowing only a few people to have actually "won" anything at all.  And thats IF they arent already "in the hole" from the multiply game.

Also notice that this isnt really limited to just 9994+ either.  Notice of 0-10 are so plentiful that they take up all of my mysql results.  But for the 9000+ rolls,  it sinks all the way down to 9978.  This is CLEAR evidence of my #2 theory I think.

This site is such an obvious scam it's just disgusting.

https://image.prntscr.com/image/94Tu32EtTPKMGx2N5YNoXQ.png

https://image.prntscr.com/image/RbcQKemWQr25Jb73QjUZ6A.png

How did u export your data?

Is there a simple way to extract it or you copy pasted all the info from the tables in the website?
jonaa

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 21, 2022, 04:46:41 AM

I never rolled 9993 or higher in ~15000 free rolls in 3 accounts.

What would be cool actually is to have something like a Chrome Extension that everytime we do a free roll, it feeds a public database with the roll's info.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: