Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:57:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammers are lazy  (Read 82593 times)
Mysteryla (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:33:09 PM

I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Scammers should desist from this act, because karma is real.
Work and don't be lazy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reijusama2583

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 05:42:53 AM

I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Work and don't be lazy.
Indeed they are, they always want to cheat in life where in they want to get easy money and it was too crucial to everyone to have a great security on their account because they did not have enough money to fortify those security and these hackers love to play the weakness of the other. I hope we should be smart in our every decision and we shouldn't get by the sugar coated words of others because this one of the main reason why many people are being fooled by the others.
pinkliar

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:08:26 AM

Work and don't be lazy.

Actually, we can not prevent the bad people from stealing our money and maybe there's no way to stop it. A lot of scammer are don't have fear to scam other investor especially for money, they do not care. In crypto world a lot of scammer even in real world, so we need to be careful on what we do, research is free.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
DyllanGM

Activity: 228

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:16:31 AM

Work and don't be lazy.

I dont really think scammers are lay, (lol). They are actually working and finding ways to scam and cheat people. Sadly, they are using their work in negative ways. Well anyway, its not about being lazy only, they just want to get rich quick whatever the cost.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:22:01 AM

Work and don't be lazy.

I dont really think scammers are lay, (lol). They are actually working and finding ways to scam and cheat people. Sadly, they are using their work in negative ways. Well anyway, its not about being lazy only, they just want to get rich quick whatever the cost.
Agree that scammers are not lazy they are very hard working to do their job, mostly scammers are much advance than to us. They put lots of effort to get the attention of many people which they are targeting specially the greedy investors who wants to earn money in easy way.

JITENDERPAR3

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:24:23 AM

Work and don't be lazy.

Agree that scammers are not lazy they are very hard working to do their job, mostly scammers are much advance than to us. They put lots of effort to get the attention of many people which they are targeting specially the greedy investors who wants to earn money in easy way.
Agreed! Scammers need to really study a lot in order to scam someone.
I have came accross a scamer who scammed me several times via different telegram id. He was really tallented but he ripped almost 500$ from me. It is quite a huge amount for me indeed. Cry
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:28:45 AM

Which world do you think you are living in op? This is definitely not a fantasy land which many dream about and you know it which is why I don't understand your sentiment behind your post. This is a fact.

Scammers will always try to come up with different ways to steal your hard earned money no matter what since this is an easy way to gain riches quickly which sadly entices majority of the population in the world.

All we can do is secure our hard earned funds in an effective and efficient manner and keep it away from scammers. This is especially necessary in this hacker infested cryptocurrency market.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
btcmi

Activity: 302

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:47:30 AM

In fact, lazy scammers earn nothing because they are easy to expose. I think it's not so easy. So do not let your guard down. Someone will always try to lure your money from you.

◦◦○○●    KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ○○◦◦
  100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH 
████████    Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!    ████████
shillerguy020

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:53:55 AM

Work and don't be lazy.
They are not lazy, but smart and always take the maximum possible profit. Whether it’s a stock exchange or an individual user’s wallet. And do not think that they do not work, they need a lot more effort to do this. And about karma, so it is quite funny in our conditions.

dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:55:27 AM

Work and don't be lazy.
Because many cryptocurrencies are anonymized, it is not easy to be queried after the theft.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:07:26 AM

I don't think the same with you. The Scammer is not a lazy person but people who are smart but not at good place and choose a path that is not good. But to guide them back to a good road is certainly not easy also. They live with the choice and utilize the intelligence to take other people's money. But I believe one day they will get karma.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:08:17 AM

the scammers aren't lazy but they are also human and like any other human they always seek the easiest way possible to make money although their ways are dirty. so when other people are providing them with easy ways of scamming them because of their own idiocy then the scammers will obviously choose those easy ways.
for example about 2 years ago if you wanted to scam others in crypto-world you had to create a new altcoin and that is not as easy as today where you just create an ICO and reap the rewards. in other words we made it easy for them by creating easier methods like ICO scams with platforms like ethereum which was created for this type of scams while they enjoy the profit on their own token ether.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
BusWay18

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:18:31 AM

I don't agree they are lazy cause scammer work too ..but in otherside.... before token has popular scammer use to build up Blockchain...they spend money too to get big profit and then run a way...now token more popular... scammer so easy to scam you....just build token only spend a few buck...make Ico...and make hype...boom big profit more than 1M$...cause i know about that...i Will never invest on Ico token no matter of what ...just join their bounty and Airdrop...and dump their price...
handini

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:41:23 AM

Work and don't be lazy.
indeed the scammer is the most ignorant person and the person who wants to steal the money we invested for a long time and we collect. and the scammer stole easily to get a lot of money by hacking our batteries and taking our money easily.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:43:26 PM

Work and don't be lazy.
Very well said. For all scammers out there. get off your body and work rather than spending your time stealing others coins. You didn't know how many times and efforts they spend on it and you just get it off. You all gives a bad reputation to possible investors in cryptocurrency, because of you they are afraid to invest with it. So please work.
ttking

Activity: 324
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:44:35 PM

I think that now there  are more and more scammers but with time their number will decrease because crypto will become more popular and people will be able to differentiate between reliable projects
atariguy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:23:28 PM

You are right, so earn much easier. All love a freebie, this is human psychology and nothing to do
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:30:12 PM

It's either they used to this practice and their attitude changed to a mindset that quick buck is the best way to earn.
For the meanwhile it's not but time will come that they will come to an idea of using it favorable to them.
Work and don't be lazy.
You can't touch the mind of those scammers by just saying that. Let the fate of their lives change them.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:31:33 PM

The problem is when all power belongs to the user it is really important to be very safe and take security measures against scammers.
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:38:50 PM

I agree with that, scammers only worsen the state of cryptocurrencies. They want profits without effort. They just copy not theirs and benefit from it. between them are only scammers who use the property of others for their benefit. but some bounty managers have overcome this and proved they are very careful in selecting participant bounties
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: