Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:14:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency  (Read 1033 times)
daporivera (OP)

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 12:07:13 AM

What are the four crypto currencies that I should buy and keep untouched for at least five years?

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karman383

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:14:32 AM

There are many cryptocurrency options, you can choose Altcoin in https://coinmarketcap.com/. Choose according to your capacity and plan by analyzing and seeing the price. Hopefully useful and successful for you.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:15:32 AM

You will get as many  answers  as the people answering this question so do your own research too. Five years is a long time in the fast moving crypto markets so top coins like BTC, ETH, LTC  are safer ones.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:20:04 AM

What are the four crypto currencies that I should buy and keep untouched for at least five years?
The most reliable coins for me that are good to hold for 5 years or more:

• Bitcoin
  • ETH
  • Monero
  • Litecoin
  • Dash (you can also replace this with your own desired coin)

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:30:32 AM

Cryptocurrency now takes a huge part in online business. Anyone can make much more money by investing on cryptocurrency and also trading, but some people doing bounty campaigns to earn. But somehow, my list of four cryptocurrencies that has a good quality for l9ngterm investments, are:
1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Monero coin
4. Ripple
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:39:23 AM

I believe that the established cryptocurrencies that is considered good for investment until the next 5 years are BTC,ETH,LTH and EOS. I had chosen these tokens since I believe in these coins capability and market growth that made it more appealing to investors because of it's potential. Moreover, these coins should be consider by those people who have not yet made their investment with these coins for this will become more profitable in the next 5 years in their existence in the crypto market.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 06:54:07 AM

I think you will definitely recommend everyone here BTC, ETH. And the other three perspective coins in my opinion are LTC, XRP, NEO.
shillerguy020

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:57:25 AM

Of the new coins I can  advise you neo or eos. But you need to draw your attention to other alts - stellar, dash or Litecoin.

No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:16:50 AM

One of them is ripple. The coin is old and its team and technology is also good. It is designed to assist banks. So banks not accepting the coin is ruled out amid reports of banks treating cryptocurrency as their rival. Other coins that are worthwhile buying are stellar, cardano, tron, CET. Stellar is the best among the four coins.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:51:45 AM

I think the four crypto's I could suggest was Ethereum, Tky, Lyl and Pundix perhaps, 5 years from now you can be millionaires or it can change your life either.  Just hold them in a long term. All of them now are cheaper particularly the Eth was totally cheap, so it is a good chance to take advantage to buy a huge of it because it will surely get increase in a short period time.

fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:06:46 AM

back to your trust in the altcoin that you want to invest in the long term, what is certain for the altcoin I suggest choosing another potential ETH, XRP and coin, you can see the Cryptocurreny coin data on coinmarketcap.com, but I am more interested with bitcoin if you want to make long-term investments, because bitcoin has a very large community in the world of Cryptocurreny
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 08:29:53 PM

I think it is wrong to ask suggestions randomly about what you should do with your hard earned money
That’s why there are several casualties on the crypto currency page

Learn to do this by yourself
Do your own research always
Make decisions yourself

Learn and develop yourself
yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:38:25 PM

that's a nice title and subject. this could be a very logical and beautiful investment. such suggestions will be more positive if shared as explained. thank you.

Zcash: in the coming years, I think that privacy will be more valuable and more important.
ADA: It has to be successful because it is an ETH competitor as a technology and project. confidence and expectations for the team!
Ripple: it seems to be the bank intermediary institution that will provide the fastest adaptation to this system.
Neo: it comes after BTC, ETH. I think it will be an important token as infrastructure and project support. Chinese's ETH.

Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:42:41 PM

I will advise you to buy bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and Stellar lumens. Those four coins are very good for long term became of their use case and relevance in the crypto world.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
Laxus215

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:45:07 PM

Good question asked by OP as cryptocurrency investment gives better returns on the long-term investment as show by the historical data on the CMC. IMO For long-term investment following coins are good
1) Bitcoin
2) Ethereum
3) Bitcoin Cash
4) Litecoin
5) XLM/NEO/XRP/EOS/ZIL choose any one out of this and do you research.

Lighthouze

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:48:13 PM

5 years is a really long time in the world of crypto where things happen really fast. but I would recommend the following coins;

1. Bitcoin
2. ETH
3. ADA
4. NEO
5. DASH/LTC
Endeavor to do your own research before committing your hard earned money to any crypto asset and ensure to follow updates in their various communities in order to be kept abreast of latest happenings.

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
MB2017

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

Diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 08:51:20 PM

Long-term investments not always profitable. If we do normal trading then also good. We used to think the market just go up and up. But maybe market not go up again and just stick to the current price. But it's always good to invest in top coin for a long term. I suggest you at least invest in top ten coins.
bharatpatel

Activity: 248

diceroll.xyz

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:04:18 PM

Now everyone wants to invest for long term. But we have to accept which is come with the crypto. Normally I go for the BTC and BCH. If ripple can able to make good partnership more and stay it's growth like now then it's also good choice to invest. 

DiceRoll    |    Probability tool    |    Exchange 
xlmlover

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:12:15 PM

before you buy crypto, you better see and first study the crypto, see the background of the coin, see the teams behind it, see the future offered. so that you do not choose the wrong coin of your choice, and only the advice from me buy a coin that is already credible in many markets, the trading volume is large. maybe BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, ADA, BCH, can be one good choice.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:12:23 PM

Cryptocurrency now takes a huge part in online business. Anyone can make much more money by investing on cryptocurrency and also trading, but some people doing bounty campaigns to earn. But somehow, my list of four cryptocurrencies that has a good quality for l9ngterm investments, are:
1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Monero coin
4. Ripple

This is probably the best approach throughout the thread. Bitcoin is king of crypto 1.0, Ethereum is that of 2.0, and Monero is king of dark web. Like it or not (and I personally do not) Ripple is good because it has its massive warchest and a solidified network of clients and partners in the financial sector. It seems to be equipped to set out what it wants to do.

Alternatively, that 4th slot could to go your pick as the winner of blockchain 3.0. Current contenders are ADA/EOS/NEO/QTUM/NEM/etc... I personally have the most faith in NEM, but it's a preference call at that point.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  All
  Print  

Jump to: