Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:46:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency  (Read 1033 times)
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:16:26 PM

I think that if we talk about the long term, it is definitely worth buying coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, Monero, Ripple, OMG and HELL. But the period of 5 years is quite large, I think that it is worth keeping two or a maximum of three years, and then withdraw money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VK.point

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:23:29 PM

I myself have never been able to predict, I can't even predict. But at least I would advise you to choose altcoin options like: Ethereum, Dash, Cardano and Stellar. You can also consider XRP, which for a few days has become a lot of attention because it made a pretty good surprise. Goodluck.

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
Vieni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:40:58 PM

As for me, i always refer to the coin market cap. The top 4 at CMC are those cryptocurrency worth holding for three years.
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 09:41:34 PM

It's really tough choice. Even five years time is really more. I always choose short term investment instead of long term. Mostly I go just btc for long term. Maybe in btc also we can't find any future after five years. For next six month I prefer BTC, EOS and XLM but not for five years.

Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:52:32 PM

I do not want to advise some little-known coins, because here everyone chooses himself and his opinion will be subjective. But one thing I can say for sure is that the best options for long-term investment will be bitcoin and ether.

hxtop

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:12:08 PM

If I have to choose for very long time, I would prefer Bitcoin and Ethereum for the time being. Also, Hydro, Xlm, Eos, Qtum, Ada are a few of my long-term choices. Still, who knows the future, only my preferences, over time my portfolio may change completely.
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:24:20 PM

Crypto is too much and they have the potential of each to produce. It depends also how capital you have to invest in fact crypto in the long run though. Stellar, ripple, ethereum, Cardano, Dash and even own bitcoin is also the coins that are worth to be invested.
gilabusuk1

Activity: 311
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:33:01 PM

the choice of cryptocurrency that I think is really good for the future in my opinion is that BTC, ETH, LTC, and DOGE cryptocurrency which I mentioned have good fundamentals, the technology is also clear and has very good prospects for the future

dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 10:34:49 PM

Keep and hold Ethereum or Bitcoin. Also you can buy another good with quality project, low price and professional team. Better, if this currency will be with own blockchain. That is simple secret to grow your funds.
oriontab

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 10:41:57 PM

Everyone definitely will have varied answers to this,there are a lot of coins with potential, for long term I will stick to the following
1.Bitcoin ,it is already a much sort after crypto by institutional investors
2. Monroe,  the number choice as far as privacy coins are concerned, privacy coin could be heavily sort after in the future.
3.EOS ,so far so good for EOS, strong competition for Ethereum and will likely gain more attention in the future.
4. Litecoins, swift payments with wider adoption
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:58:30 PM

Actually you can try to take advantage of ethereum's existence which is currently in a bad condition so you focus enough on hold few years and the possibility of creating success can be realized later.

Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:03:48 PM

What are the four crypto currencies that I should buy and keep untouched for at least five years?
It should be the major coin or a medium tier coin with  a fully working product. Never try to buy any suspicious coin and used it as your investment dude. This day so many people are doing pump and dump only to the shitcoin, and that makes me sick for that. you should learn more about these coins and try to take a conclusion from every of them.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 11:04:50 PM

What are the four crypto currencies that I should buy and keep untouched for at least five years?

First you need to study this forum. A lot to read and learn. And you started to produce useless topics and ask stupid questions.
Rituvohra01

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:53:51 AM

There are many cyptocurrency options just like BTC, ETH, LTC, etc. Anyone can make much money by investing as well as by trading. But before investing in it you have the right knowledge about it and its background. 
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:57:24 AM

I do not know but those four cryptocurrencies should be the ones you studied on your own and not just bought because some people told you to do so.
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:00:00 AM

Many coins that have potential and bitcoin have the potential to benefit in the future. Various altcoins also have values that are able to produce better and more profitable. So many choices and establish and learn each coin so you can decide which coins are worth keeping.

Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:24:34 AM

Many coins that have potential and bitcoin have the potential to benefit in the future. Various altcoins also have values that are able to produce better and more profitable. So many choices and establish and learn each coin so you can decide which coins are worth keeping.

For atleast five years?  There's a lot of altcoins  that you can buy but of course there will be appear more coins this coming months or a year and can be useful in the future. Bitcoin and Ethereum is the first choices that you should invest for long term.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:50:25 AM

Despite the past volatility in cryptosphere, i think long term coins would still be btc, eth, neo and xrp.
Hartmas

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:53:18 AM

One of them is definitely ether, and then own preferences and research. Many alts will not die during this time, so there is plenty to choose from - eos, cardano, stellar, lisk.
AccidentalTuber

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:34:00 PM

Now the market has a lot of options but if you need the most reliable ones my vote will go to BTC,Ethereum,Ripple,Litecoin and Monero.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: