Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:29:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency  (Read 1033 times)
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:34:59 AM

As for me the best crypto which you should buy and keep for long-term its Bitcoin, Etherium, EOS, ADA, TRX. They look very promising.
I like to invest in two cryptos bitcoin and Ripple because bitcoin is the leading crypto in the world and will be the mainstream in the future and Ripple is fast growing Altcoin and the price is also very low. I can buy big quantity for low investment. I can make big profits from these two currencies in the future. I will hold them till the prices grow up more.
kiryamikronov

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:37:08 AM

Here's my selection of four of cryptocurrency, which I am sure will bring you huge profit, I keep it and expect them to keep even more than 5 years. NEO, Bitcoin, Etherium, ADA.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:12:16 AM

What are the four crypto currencies that I should buy and keep untouched for at least five years?

You want 4 cryptos for your investment in the next 5 years, if you look at the top coins in the coin market stamp and also the market in each exchange, then you can find a more dominant one. But if you really doubt then try to be on bitcoin, ethereum, EOS, and Ripple.
Legendari

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:13:43 AM

I think it should be already strong cryptocurrencies that have a working model right now. Among these cryptocurrencies I personally allocate bitcoin, Ethereum, monero and dash.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:31:42 AM

What are the four crypto currencies that I should buy and keep untouched for at least five years?

for my opinion, yes..minimum 2 years dont touch  Cheesy
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:35:24 AM

Today's electronic money no longer attracts as many participants as the 2017 and early 2018, as the market is constantly falling, the value of the coin constantly going down, so I think the transition Forms for business and investment are essential.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Lantind

Activity: 2324
Merit: 263

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:41:50 AM

if I think you are better off buying bitcoin, ethereum, binance coin and idex coin because they have fast movements when they start to rise in price.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:41:59 AM

Do not thank)
What does he have to thank you for?
You just listed 6 cryptocurrencies with coinmarketcap without giving any information on them. I agree that it is worth paying attention to EOS, but today the creation of a wallet for this cryptocurrency leaves much to be desired (customer focus at zero level). Looks pretty interesting PundiX, but for now we should wait and look at it(don't rush with buying).
And as for the rest of the coins, why are they in your top list?
bibka33

Activity: 62

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:51:48 AM

I would advise you to pay attention to the top ten leaders, of which I would have invested half in Bitcoin, but I would do it, how can you do this thing only yours!

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:58:30 AM

Are you sure about this mate?If does then I highly recommend to you that buying bitcoin is one of the best option for that long term holding,and ofcourse the second is ethereum which been having some difficulties growing as of now but in future will recover and my make huge profit

Third is wave,the silent dragon of cryptocurrency that is very silent but stable for the value,and the last is ripple.this centralized cryptocurrency has a most potential among all of the choices so better take a look about that four
balfouri

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:34:13 AM

For me,my four cryptocurrencies that I should invest at least five years are bitcoin,ethereum,litecoin and monero coin.I think this coin for me has a big potential in the future.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
Prettymie

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:37:15 AM

Suggesting the top 4 cryptocurrency to hold for at least five years is kinda difficult as there are plenty of cryptocurrencies that have potential in the long run.
You can base in coinmarketcap if incase you want to invest in top 100. This is the safest choice but if you do your own research then you can find a better currencies that you can keep for long term.
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:58:24 AM

The first thing I mentioned was Bitcoin. Bitcoin is perfect for you to buy and is very good for you to maintain for five years. Then, Ethereum, NEO, DASH, and Litecoin.

active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:42:28 PM

What I recommend to you - it`s invest in ETH, XML, NPXS, TRX. But you must make your own research work on them.
ronafurw

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:26:31 AM

If you do not want to stress yourself much or you don't want to be skeptical about it, you can just lay your hands on or direct your investment towards the top five cryptocurrencies on coinmarketcap.
It is good idea but investment in more than one crypto needs big money for investment. Bitcoin is very costly and if you want to buy bitcoin you need big investment. You may not be able to invest in Altcoin. In my opinion it is better to buy low price coins, like ethereum, litecoin, Ripple and Torn etc. by this way you can hold lots of coins in one time and chances for making money will also increase.
Hartmas

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:29:13 AM

There are a lot of them, but I think the list should include monero, Litecoin, bat and waves.
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:43:16 AM

It seems that EOS will also follow the ETH platform, will become a new breakthrough in the crypto world. Many altcoins will emerge and with a more creative and innovative development team for the future.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:47:08 AM

I think it should be strong cryptocurrencies having a good community right now, so I suggest you look at Ethereum, neo, monero, dash and of course bitcoin.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:03:30 PM

You can do that with any coin, even Bitcoin. I will even advise you to do that with Bitcoin now that the price is stable at $6000. A time will come when it won’t be at this price any longer and will have a higher price than this. So if you want to buy and hold for long, this is the right time. You can also buy Ethereum and Litecoin, including other altcoins that are trending.
babyxxbaby

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:10:45 AM

You can do this with every coin you see on the market. We can only guess what will happen in the next five years. Even Bitcoin may be wiped out during this time. So you have to decide on your own. I think BTC and ETH is good enough and have a strong potential to buy them and hold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: