Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:33:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency  (Read 1033 times)
ilya_safronov

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:27:47 AM

Great question, too risky decision, but nevertheless I will try to tell. Here are my favorites:
1) Bitcoin
2) NEO
3) EOS
4) Etherium
5) ADA
I Hope you will help.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:29:20 AM

This question is huge though. You check the Coin market cap and check cryptos with good potentials which you could believe in them up to an extent base on statistics. You may go for the top four or check for anyone you love more
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:46:57 AM

What are the four crypto currencies that I should buy and keep untouched for at least five years?

In fact, many coins that can thrive in five years, studying and retaining the coins is a little complicated but all depends on the market and the community, if you want to know, look at the coin market cap on the 10 biggest. Can learn each coin with all the movements and also plans for the development team and the community.
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:26:10 AM

Great question, too risky decision, but nevertheless I will try to tell. Here are my favorites:
1) Bitcoin
2) NEO
3) EOS
4) Etherium
5) ADA
I Hope you will help.

You have a great list, and I agree with you. But there are many others that he can choose for his investment as we know that right now, all coins have the same opportunity to increase higher. I like to buy the cheap coins price because I think the cheap coins price can increase for three times from the price now and it's worth to buy now. We don't have to spend big money to buy cheap coins, and we can get a big amount of that coin so we can save the money to buy the other coins.

Beldon

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:36:25 AM

The best cryptocurrency that is able to survive in the future I hold bitcoin, ethereum, eos, neo, ripple I think this coin is the best and has the potential to be an investment compared to other coins, and certainly profitable for the future

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:55:43 AM

What are the four crypto currencies that I should buy and keep untouched for at least five years?

If youre a low risk person picl only on top 10 on cmc. These projects are in that position because they are good and has a very stable market but dont expect much of return since these are already above on their price since their inception..But if youre a high risker, you can widen youre horizon to a new projects who have recently surfaced but you need to review how good they are. Me, Im a risker if you want to know some of my bet crypto I can give you 3. PundiX, Holochain and Minexcoin. All of these are my bets, as I believe on their project and potential for growth.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:58:53 AM

1) Bitcoin
2) NEO
3) EOS
4) Etherium
5) ADA
I Hope you will help.

You have a great list, and I agree with you. But there are many others that he can choose for his investment as we know that right now, all coins have the same opportunity to increase higher. I like to buy the cheap coins price because I think the cheap coins price can increase for three times from the price now and it's worth to buy now. We don't have to spend big money to buy cheap coins, and we can get a big amount of that coin so we can save the money to buy the other coins.
cheap prices for coins indeed provide a sizable profit when experiencing an increase. but when it comes down naturally also impact on endured no small loss. It would be better when choosing a fairly strong crypto in the system, especially for the long term. ethereum obviously became the choice of many people, including also the bitcoin. cheap coins such as ripple certainly could also be considered for this.
christofyler

Activity: 532
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:30:05 PM

You need to be careful with the information you get from people some time you might invest and lost.... That why it always good to invest on trustworthy coin if you want to invest for a very long time...
Bitcoin
Bitcoin cash
Litecoin
EOS
XRP
Tron
I still have hope on this coins.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:47:18 PM

in my opinion you can buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Neo, waves, LTC. this is a coin that I believe will grow in the future. because it has a large project growth. I also believe this coin will last the same as Bitcoin. but this is technology. everything can change like Symbian and Android events.
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:54:11 PM

If you are looking for the coins that will be promising in the five years later, i suppose you to get the coins with the real products that are used for the real world in the future. There are some coins with that kind of their unique and different record and concepts. They are Airpod, Autobay, and some others. Or, you can take some big coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and also EOS. Just make sure to analyze the cryptocurrency at first.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:34:34 AM

Many choice to invest for long term. I think, bitcoin is primary investment in cryptomarket because its dominate market cap. Beside bitcoin, i think ethereum and LTC is good option for long term

karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 12:39:09 AM

I prefer you to buy ethereum coin, although it is down now in the market price but still trust in the comeback of ethereum, and it has a good potential for future investments, the second most volume coin. I also prefer you to buy the ripple coin, litecoin, and monero xrp.
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:40:54 AM

BTC. I consider that BTC will live longer than any other coin, so if you are looking for something extremely long-term to invest, BTC and EOS should be good.
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:33:18 AM

Most probably my top picks will be BTC and ETH. The others could be other coins that have not got the popularity, however, has potentials. To name few NOBS, UTO, ELY

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:35:44 AM

There are too many crypto coins at the moment. The only thing, that you should remember is to investigate each and every coin that you are going to hold for such a long period of time.

kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:45:39 AM

You need to find it out on your own. Because if you are going to copy somebodies actions, your chances to be sucessfull are extremely low. Mind your own.
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:48:02 AM

The best suggestion is picking top 5 hype stories in 2018, so select some blockchain 4.0 ICOs, like fantom, pchain, seele, met and something else
danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:04:04 AM

There is nobody to tell you it, because nobody, except for man, who owns time machine, can tell you it right now. Market is to unstable for analysis.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:06:58 AM

There are too many crypto coins at the moment. The only thing, that you should remember is to investigate each and every coin that you are going to hold for such a long period of time.
it is necessary to study the market and determine for themselves the most promising coins in which to invest, I hope this will bring a good result

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:55:57 AM

When the crisis will end, throne may be taken by completely new tokens and they may not even be created, so there is no answer for your question.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: