Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:48:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARENA COIN|X16S|MASTERNODE|PoW  (Read 22184 times)
ARENA-DEV (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:48:03 PM

The pre-mine is HUGE. Do you realize this this is red flag for any potential investors? I would like to see you do well but think you will cop a lot of flak having a pre-mine of that size and with the large quantity of new MN being released on a now daily basis please give us some reasons as to why anybody should pick this over others?

As I stated above the Pre-Mine is for the Game Economies. End target is to have an In-Game wallet. With this being said when we integrate arena into an MMO we want to provide their Dev team with enough Arena so they DO NOT have to mine or run masternode and compete with the community only to have the Arena Platform function.

This premine ensures the Game has a healthy amount of Arena for their game.

EVERYONE can follow the Pre-Mine wallet with the Block Explorer. Wallet addr. is posted in the ANN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SecretRecipe

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

CTO, Sys Admin, Cryptontrepreneur, CommunityLeader

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 12:34:03 AM

Where can I find the wallet for the pool?

CTO, SysAdmin, CryptoJunkie, Pool Op, CommunityLeader, PR Mgr, Connoisseur of Fine Cheeses.
ElectricheadGino

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:27:32 AM

Why would any "Top MMO" integrate an easily duplicated 3rd party system instead of just creating their own and keeping all the money?  There's no way a company would choose to cap their profit in order to stay within the supply parameters of a blockchain they don't even control.  How old are you?
pogadaev
Copper Member

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:49:27 AM

Hi, everybody. This coin is already in my mining profit calculator http://calcminer.info/ we count ALL mining coins
minerspool.cc

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:30:53 PM

AR3NA mining pool

virtugranaYT

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

世界の生態系&#

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:32:10 PM

Your currency was listed on the Discord CryptoTribuzz server!
Announce new coins whenever possible!

DYOR
karl_kauffmann

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

CoinToMine.Today

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 03:27:19 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2018, 12:55:31 AM by karl_kauffmann

I have recently added Arena (ARENA) to provide soon Mining Calculation, Pools and Exchanges listing some others interesting statistics and Graph about this coin.

Arena (ARENA)

CointToMine.Today The Swiss Army Knife For Miner... Mining Calculator, Mining Stats & Graph
Ethereal2

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:23:53 AM

Contact me via Discord
There is no link to discord in a topic. There is no link to official coin's site too.

P.S. Found first one: discord.gg/yuYNGwd
Vivik

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:34:03 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2018, 06:56:08 AM by Vivik

pool.friends-master.net

Pool fee: 1 %
Payout : 1 h

diff=0.25
-a x16s -o stratum+tcp://pool.friends-master.net:3663 -u YOU_ARENA_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=AR3NA

diff=16
-a x16s -o stratum+tcp://pool.friends-master.net:3673 -u YOU_ARENA_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=AR3NA
alexkri

Activity: 123

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:49:14 AM

Arena CoinはMMOとの取引をより簡単にするための次世代の暗号通貨です。 Arena Coinは強力で透明なネットワークと最先端のセキュリティを備えています。 Masternode所有者のための投資の安定した回収と有機的な成長を保証する、実証済みのワークアンドマスターネットワークのネットワークに基づいています。私たちの主な目的は、アリーナを2つのトップMMOに統合することです。私たちは、Digital Goods&Arenaで使用するために社内でコード化する予定のプラットフォームを用意しています。 BlockChainをコミュニティとして異なるパラダイムを可能にしようとする開発者、ボランティア、投資家として、私たちがコミュニティに参加することを求めます。詳細はウェブサイトをご覧ください。

◆アルゴリズム:X16S
◆ブロック時間:2分
◆Block Reward:10アリーナ60%PoW :: 40%Masternode
◆最大供給:2100万
◆半減:60Kブロックごとに25%
◆90%供給:24ヶ月
◆100%供給:5.7年
◆マスターネットの担保:必須5000アリーナ

3.4百万のコインプレミネ
プロジェクトを受け入れる最初のゲーム開発者のために900,000人が予約されています。サーバー上のプレーヤーの数に応じて、500kからこの合計100万にどこにでも与えることができます。残っているコインは、緊急の金額のプリマインウォレットに戻されます。
-250万-
2番目のゲーム開発者と最終目標のために予約された200万
-500k-
開発チームウォレットの場合は100,000、これはすべてのチームメンバーが保持するwallet.datファイルになります
-400k-
賞金とエアドップのための100,000
-300k-
Premine walletに30万人を収容し、ゲームのために1,200万の予約をする。これは、どちらのプロジェクトでもゲーム経済に必要ない場合は、より多くのプロジェクトを必要とし、循環から守るためです。これは緊急時の金額です。

鉱山前の住所 - RQLipei1L1LGCaUYQMod25tVMeg3HojZHq
誰でも、ブロックエクスプローラを介してプリマインウォレットの状態を見ることができます

2018年第3四半期 - 組み立てチーム、ネットワークテスト、ネットワーク起動、ウォレットリリース、交換に投票、Masternode Sale

2018年第4四半期 - Voted Exchange&Pay Listingに応募し、Second Exchangeで投票し、MMOに投票する

2019 Q1 - MMOデベロッパーに連絡し、MMOウェブサイトのアリーナプラットフォームで開始、2番目に投票されたエクスチェンジと有料リストに適用

2019 Q2 - MMOウェブサイトでアリーナプラットフォームを起動

2019 Q3 - MMOデジタルグッズで使用するためのプラットフォームの拡張、ゲーム内のウォレットからの開始

2019 Q4 - MMOでアリーナウォレットを起動し、アリーナをゲーム内の経済に統合

2020年第1四半期 - ゲーム内ウォレットの機能を計画する

公式アリーナブロックエクスプローラ

近日公開!!!

公式アリーナ鉱山プール手数料なし

EU

米国

アジア

Windows Wallet

32ビット

64ビット

Mac Wallet - すぐに来ます!

ギター

вoт ты этy xyйню кoмy cкaзaлHuh
poolby.ru

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:16:58 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2018, 09:43:17 AM by poolby.ru

res
alexkri

Activity: 123

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:10:26 AM

Join our Discord
don`t work...
trucobit

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:07:09 PM

I have a question. If there is going to be so much, a very high amount, and you say that they are for the creators of the games so that they have coins to spare and do not have to buy or mine them.

What is the use of having a master? who will be interested in buying our coins, if the players of those games will have hundreds of thousands of coins that you will give to the creators of the game. If you already have a sufficient supply of coins, who is going to buy the coins, what use will you have the coins you can get in my master.

Your project is very long term, and the price of the collateral for the master is too high, are many days undermining without profit until when ?, when there will be an exchange.

But of course if you are going to give 500,000 coins to a game that will use them, for a long time that game will have plenty of supply so that players do not have to buy coins.

It means that they use us to finance the project, but then if it is successful, for a long time those games will have enough supply so as not to have to buy coins in the market.

I will feel that the games are much more rewarded than the sponsors that we are all the miners and master owners.
trucobit

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:29:33 PM

You are seeing the very small mining power that is centered in your currency. Between that there is no exchange and then a premine so big, scares the miners like me.

You think I can invest 8 days of mining so that the project does not come out on exchange or as others do, in exchange deserts with 0 volume

I would like to know when an exchange type Criptobridge or Crex24, which are not expensive and have movement.

But as they do not change anything, they will find that there will be only miners supporting with master nodes, at most, and if it is profitable, to mine and sell, and I also doubt that the currency will be profitable at first to undermine it.

It gives the impression that the project has been fixed more towards the games than to maintain the bases that we are the miners and those who buy Masternode which is what you most want, because it is fast money. There is only 11 master in the explorer, I guess that bought the majority.

There are other projects right now where to direct the machines and it is profitable. This project seems good, but they are looking much more for the creators of games favoring them and giving them money to accept it, but they are leaving the miners aside. Please exchange as soon as possible.
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:39:40 PM

You are seeing the very small mining power that is centered in your currency. Between that there is no exchange and then a premine so big, scares the miners like me.

You think I can invest 8 days of mining so that the project does not come out on exchange or as others do, in exchange deserts with 0 volume

I would like to know when an exchange type Criptobridge or Crex24, which are not expensive and have movement.

But as they do not change anything, they will find that there will be only miners supporting with master nodes, at most, and if it is profitable, to mine and sell, and I also doubt that the currency will be profitable at first to undermine it.

It gives the impression that the project has been fixed more towards the games than to maintain the bases that we are the miners and those who buy Masternode which is what you most want, because it is fast money. There is only 11 master in the explorer, I guess that bought the majority.

There are other projects right now where to direct the machines and it is profitable. This project seems good, but they are looking much more for the creators of games favoring them and giving them money to accept it, but they are leaving the miners aside. Please exchange as soon as possible.

You're still thinking the wrong thing... You demand exchange. But who will buy your mined coins if there is no demand? Coins now set. Previously, the coins were redeemed by the team to maintain interest in the project, but with such a large premine size, this team will not redeem coins on the exchange, there is no point.
trucobit

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:23:23 PM

You're still thinking the wrong thing... You demand exchange. But who will buy your mined coins if there is no demand? Coins now set. Previously, the coins were redeemed by the team to maintain interest in the project, but with such a large premine size, this team will not redeem coins on the exchange, there is no point.

You make sense that it is your business, I invest to earn money. If there is an exchange, other people who can not mine can buy the coins for their master. That's why the importance of having an exchange.

If to me as a miner, it does not offer me a guarantee that I can not get my money back. To mine and assemble your master?

So the Exchange should be a priority, but of course, they will want to sell their pre masters before, which is usually very normal in many projects that then disappear after selling their master.

An exchange would create a sense of security for those who want to bet on the currency

Yesterday 3 ghs of mined, right now 1.8 GHS and going down. OSea, your project is losing interest because it is less undermined. The only way to give confidence is to give me a place to sell and where other people buy the coins for their master.

I hope you think about it very well because people read this forum and according to the doubts that I expose and that you avoid answering, it has resulted in a fall of mining. As long as it does not offer a security in the form of an Exchange, you will be under minimum, the only ones that will earn something will be the master that there are already 11, and before long it will be mine too, without having to pre buy from you

It gives the impression that they have asked so many coins for the master to precisely encourage the sale of their master nodes. But remember, here we are all to do business, not only you are going to do business. If there is no exchange, there will not be a popular reception on your project.

I like your project a lot, I invest in all the coins that are related to games, because I know that some will triumph and when that happens, I want to have the master. Right now the roi is 20 days, so a master in 20 days produces the coins to mount another. Then with two masters it is reduced to 10 days and I can mount the third master node. The next one would be in 5 days, and in the end a few will have the majority of master, it is not fair either.

That means that if they take a long time to be in an exchange, there will be so many people selling thousands of coins, that their price will fall drastically, or have you not thought so? If they take a long time it is worse because the price will decrease because there will be a lot of supply and the price will plummet.
trucobit

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:32:21 PM

I will explain it in other words.

You put us a crex24 or CryptoBridge exchange in a week. It happened that there will be little supply of coins because most are saving coins for the master, to have less coins for sale, who wants to buy will have to pay more, and the price will tend to rise. This is good, for me and for your project, a coin with a good price.

You take 2 months to have an exchange, me and others, we will have thousands or tens of thousands of coins, in order to recover my time invested I will be able to sell at a lower price because I have more coins. With which the price will sink. REgulate for me that I also recover my money, but bad for your project with a coin with ridiculous price.

And this is usually the big flaw that most projects tend to have, that they leave late in exchange and when they do, there are tens of thousands of coins to sell that cause the price to fall.
ARENA-DEV (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:00:20 AM

Join our Discord
don`t work...

Apologies will fix link with longer invite
ARENA-DEV (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:03:46 AM

You make sense that it is your business, I invest to earn money. If there is an exchange, other people who can not mine can buy the coins for their master. That's why the importance of having an exchange.

If to me as a miner, it does not offer me a guarantee that I can not get my money back. To mine and assemble your master?

So the Exchange should be a priority, but of course, they will want to sell their pre masters before, which is usually very normal in many projects that then disappear after selling their master.

An exchange would create a sense of security for those who want to bet on the currency

Yesterday 3 ghs of mined, right now 1.8 GHS and going down. OSea, your project is losing interest because it is less undermined. The only way to give confidence is to give me a place to sell and where other people buy the coins for their master.

I hope you think about it very well because people read this forum and according to the doubts that I expose and that you avoid answering, it has resulted in a fall of mining. As long as it does not offer a security in the form of an Exchange, you will be under minimum, the only ones that will earn something will be the master that there are already 11, and before long it will be mine too, without having to pre buy from you

It gives the impression that they have asked so many coins for the master to precisely encourage the sale of their master nodes. But remember, here we are all to do business, not only you are going to do business. If there is no exchange, there will not be a popular reception on your project.

I like your project a lot, I invest in all the coins that are related to games, because I know that some will triumph and when that happens, I want to have the master. Right now the roi is 20 days, so a master in 20 days produces the coins to mount another. Then with two masters it is reduced to 10 days and I can mount the third master node. The next one would be in 5 days, and in the end a few will have the majority of master, it is not fair either.

That means that if they take a long time to be in an exchange, there will be so many people selling thousands of coins, that their price will fall drastically, or have you not thought so? If they take a long time it is worse because the price will decrease because there will be a lot of supply and the price will plummet.

We are currently listed at the Micromm Exchange
jisupol250

Activity: 108

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:01:47 AM

We are added Arena for mining!

DoiPool
http://doipool.com

Bat:
Code:
-a x16s -o stratum+tcp://doipool.com:3663 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=ARENA