Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:35:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need a US$ 1,500 loan. I'll pay you US$ 12,000 in 20 days!  (Read 509 times)
The_Pioneer (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:12:59 AM

I need this money to develop and launch an ** IMPRESSIVE PROJECT ** that will literally make me rich overnight, but I don't have any money now nor any collateral to give you, I only have my word and the presentation of my project, so here's how it works: you lend me the money and you hope that I pay you! It's this way or no deal!

If you're not willing to take this risk because you think that this is a scam, I'll rip you off, cheat on you and run away with your money then don't even bother responding, PMming me or commenting down below because you'll waste your time! The deal is well explained and if you're not willing to play according to those rules then you're not the man I'm looking for and I'll find someone else.

But if you're willing to lend me the money under those conditions, then first of all you need to know that I need 15 euros to register a .com domain through Njalla (https://njal.la), a privacy aware domain name registration serviced founded by the same guys of The Pirate Bay and Ipredator. It's a domain that I'll use for my project (which is actually how the project will be known) and it's a critical name, so obviously I won't tell you what that name is before registering it (I can't take that risk, the name is too good). I don't want that money ─ it goes straight to the address generated by Njalla (I can send you a screenshot of it if you want) ─ then, after that, I'll tell you in details what my project is about.

If after knowing it you still don't want to lend me the remaining of the money, then I'll raise it somewhere else and I'll pay you your 15 euros whenever I can. As I said, right now I am broke and I don't have 15 euros ─ if I had it I would have already registered the domain ─ so keep that in mind. You'll have to take that risk!

PM me if you are interested and I'll give you the Njalla's bitcoin's domain address, plus the details of the project.

Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:22:56 AM

I need this money to develop and launch an ** IMPRESSIVE PROJECT ** that will literally make me rich overnight, but I don't have any money now nor any collateral to give you, I only have my word and the presentation of my project, so here's how it works: you lend me the money and you hope that I pay you! It's this way or no deal!

If you're not willing to take this risk because you think that this is a scam, I'll rip you off, cheat on you and run away with your money then don't even bother responding, PMming me or commenting down below because you'll waste your time! The deal is well explained and if you're not willing to play according to those rules then you're not the man I'm looking for and I'll find someone else.

But if you're willing to lend me the money under those conditions, then first of all you need to know that I need 15 euros to register a .com domain through Njalla (https://njal.la), a privacy aware domain name registration serviced founded by the same guys of The Pirate Bay and Ipredator. It's a domain that I'll use for my project (which is actually how the project will be known) and it's a critical name, so obviously I won't tell you what that name is before registering it (I can't take that risk, the name is too good). I don't want that money ─ it goes straight to the address generated by Njalla (I can send you a screenshot of it if you want) ─ then, after that, I'll tell you in details what my project is about.

If after knowing it you still don't want to lend me the remaining of the money, then I'll raise it somewhere else and I'll pay you your 15 euros whenever I can. As I said, right now I am broke and I don't have 15 euros ─ if I had it I would have already registered the domain ─ so keep that in mind. You'll have to take that risk!

PM me if you are interested and I'll give you the Njalla's bitcoin's domain address, plus the details of the project.

Thank you.

LOL Thanks for the laugh. New account and first post asking for a loan. No one is going to give you a loan without valid collateral and your word and "project" is worthless here. Like anyone would really give you a long to make you "rich overnight". The only reason why you would get "rich" is because youre taking money from people here and running off. You could take it to a bank or maybe even take a loan from a loan shark and pay them the same amount in that short amount of time. See how that ends for you. Seriously, how is it that you have a "project" that would make you "rich" but yet you dont have money yourself to put towards this thing? Then you want the lender to take the risk to pay for the domain for you and if they dont go with lending you the rest you would pay "whenever you can" thus pretty much the lender being out of $15. With your statement, the lender would not see $12k let alone the $1500 or $15. I would advise that you lock this thread or provide valid collateral that is 120% of what youre asking.
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:18:33 AM

KonstantinosM

Activity: 1492
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:03:23 PM

Of course I will give you a loan.

Just send me the collateral in the form of ridiculous loan request coin and I'll send you 22 Million Bitcoins on the spot, in a single transaction so that you can complete the project that will make you rich overnight.

Seriously though. This loan request is basically spam. Do you really think there are people dumb enough to fall for this?

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
TucoRamirez

Activity: 330
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:13:55 PM

Just $1,500 you say?  in return for the modest sum of $12k?  in 20 days only?

I have a long line of drug dealers wanting to learn from you...

Atleast come up with some form of collateral, edit your post, or risk being red tagged forever.
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:12:56 PM

Damn dude, that's only 1200% interest in a month, or 14,400% interest per year.

I don't provide loans for anything less than 15,000% interest per year.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:14:05 PM

Sounds legit.  Roll Eyes

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
yla1974

Activity: 700
Merit: 380

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:47:50 AM

Very funny offer. I think here on the forum, you will not find such a huge hamster. Such an income is a fairy tale with a pre-clear end. You give him money, and he thanks you. It is strange that there are people so naive.
The_Pioneer (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:34:12 AM

Dammit, what the hell is your fucking problem??? I have a project to make *** A MILLION *** overnight completely structured, dissecated, outlined, ready to be developed and put into practice in less than 30 days and I all need to execute it is US$ 1,500 with a domain in advance to safeguard its name. Now what do you expect me to do? Post a full description of my project in here so that the first sharpie grabs it, does it himself, gets all the profit and fucks me in the ass??? Come on, I'm not stupid! If you were in my shoes you wouldn't do that either!

Now let's say that you lend me the €15, I register the domain, explain my project to you and you're not interested a single bit in financing it. Then you supposedly "lost" €15. So what? BIG SHIT! What is 15 euros to someone who has 100 times that amount reserved exclusively to lend to a complete stranger to finance his "miraculous project"? It's nothing, it's absolutely nothing, you already have a lot more than that! Besides, you haven't "lost" anything. I'll pay you back! Just because I can't prove doesn't mean I won't!

Can you prove that I won't pay you? NO, YOU CAN'T! You can guess, you can think, you can assume, you can believe, you can have a blind faith in your opinion, you can even make a fuss trying to convince everyone else here in this forum that I won't pay you, but one thing is certain: YOU CAN'T PROVE!!! You can't ─ you just can't ─ so don't say you can because YOU CAN'T!!!

But allright, I'm using a newbie account, asking for a big loan without giving any collateral and you have no idea who am I or where in the world I am from. I understand your side, I would get suspicious too, but damn it, if I had a collateral to give I would give you the fucking goddamn collateral! Why the hell do you think I am asking for this loan without giving any collateral? Because I wanna cheat on you and rip you off? NO! It's because I'm completely broke without a penny in the wallet, that's why!

Now... don't you see the most important part? I'm being HONEST and speaking the TRUTH right from the beginning with you! Isn't that what you want, someone who speaks the TRUTH??? So here I am, and I do have an IMPRESSIVE PROJECT to make *** A MILLION *** overnight and it's going to cost you meager 15 euros to know it, and if you're willing to finance it (which you almost certainly will after knowing what it is about), you'll make US$ 12,000 in 20 days!

Isn't that enough??? Of course it is, it's FAR MORE THAN ENOUGH, it is a FUCKING 10X RETURN IN LESS THAN 30 DAYS!!! Do you think you can find another investment that will give you such a high return in such a small time? Then good luck, and a *** VERY BIG GOOD LUCK ***, because you'll need it, and you'll need because you won't find it. Period.

Come on, what do you do with shitty 15 euros, wipe your ass? Because I wipe my ass with that amount!!! It's nothing, it's just nothing. Besides, I have a plan to make a million overnight. YOU DON'T have a plan to make a million overnight with US$ 1,500, but I do! So do you wanna know it or not? If you do here's what you'll have to do: lend me 15 euros (in fact, transfer it to the Njalla address that I'll give you) and I'll tell you my plan. If you're not interested, I'll pay you back as soon as I can, which I believe it'll be in less than 2 weeks. You only have my word, so it's up to you to believe it or not!

I'm waiting for a PM of the interested one. Thank you!
TheCryptoMafia
Copper Member

Activity: 51
Merit: 2

Common aim is stronger than blood

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:09:42 AM
Merited by RodeoX (2)

Dammit, what the hell is your fucking problem??? I have a project to make *** A MILLION *** overnight completely structured, dissecated, outlined, ready to be developed and put into practice in less than 30 days and I all need to execute it is US$ 1,500 with a domain in advance to safeguard its name. Now what do you expect me to do? Post a full description of my project in here so that the first sharpie grabs it, does it himself, gets all the profit and fucks me in the ass??? Come on, I'm not stupid! If you were in my shoes you wouldn't do that either!

Now let's say that you lend me the €15, I register the domain, explain my project to you and you're not interested a single bit in financing it. Then you supposedly "lost" €15. So what? BIG SHIT! What is 15 euros to someone who has 100 times that amount reserved exclusively to lend to a complete stranger to finance his "miraculous project"? It's nothing, it's absolutely nothing, you already have a lot more than that! Besides, you haven't "lost" anything. I'll pay you back! Just because I can't prove doesn't mean I won't!

Can you prove that I won't pay you? NO, YOU CAN'T! You can guess, you can think, you can assume, you can believe, you can have a blind faith in your opinion, you can even make a fuss trying to convince everyone else here in this forum that I won't pay you, but one thing is certain: YOU CAN'T PROVE!!! You can't ─ you just can't ─ so don't say you can because YOU CAN'T!!!

But allright, I'm using a newbie account, asking for a big loan without giving any collateral and you have no idea who am I or where in the world I am from. I understand your side, I would get suspicious too, but damn it, if I had a collateral to give I would give you the fucking goddamn collateral! Why the hell do you think I am asking for this loan without giving any collateral? Because I wanna cheat on you and rip you off? NO! It's because I'm completely broke without a penny in the wallet, that's why!

Now... don't you see the most important part? I'm being HONEST and speaking the TRUTH right from the beginning with you! Isn't that what you want, someone who speaks the TRUTH??? So here I am, and I do have an IMPRESSIVE PROJECT to make *** A MILLION *** overnight and it's going to cost you meager 15 euros to know it, and if you're willing to finance it (which you almost certainly will after knowing what it is about), you'll make US$ 12,000 in 20 days!

Isn't that enough??? Of course it is, it's FAR MORE THAN ENOUGH, it is a FUCKING 10X RETURN IN LESS THAN 30 DAYS!!! Do you think you can find another investment that will give you such a high return in such a small time? Then good luck, and a *** VERY BIG GOOD LUCK ***, because you'll need it, and you'll need because you won't find it. Period.

Come on, what do you do with shitty 15 euros, wipe your ass? Because I wipe my ass with that amount!!! It's nothing, it's just nothing. Besides, I have a plan to make a million overnight. YOU DON'T have a plan to make a million overnight with US$ 1,500, but I do! So do you wanna know it or not? If you do here's what you'll have to do: lend me 15 euros (in fact, transfer it to the Njalla address that I'll give you) and I'll tell you my plan. If you're not interested, I'll pay you back as soon as I can, which I believe it'll be in less than 2 weeks. You only have my word, so it's up to you to believe it or not!

Sell your bike, car or house> get funds> invest it in your project> get 10x returns> buy 10 of those again.

I’m not impressed by money, social status or job title. I’m impressed by the way someone treats other human beings.
praine

Activity: 89
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:46:11 AM

Come on, what do you do with shitty 15 euros, wipe your ass? Because I wipe my ass with that amount!!! It's nothing, it's just nothing.

I'm completely broke without a penny in the wallet

Perhaps you should learn how to better manage your money and you won't find yourself in these kinds of situations.
Dantrevons

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:02:18 AM

Seems like you are trying to trick people to buy the domain to you.

Promising 10x return in 30 days is very unlikely, how are you sure the venture will succeed in such a short time?

To be honest, nobody would invest in someone who doesn't have the financial intelligence to save up as little as $10 for a domain.

And no, we can't prove that you won't pay back, but we can statistically assume that is the case as with similar requests in the past.
|Admiral|

Activity: 448
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:09:41 AM

I have a good suggestion to you. Just do not take food few days and in this way you will be able to save 15 euro easily.
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:15:23 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2018, 04:53:25 PM by Parodium

You claim you wipe your ass with €15, and yet here you are writing essays for €15? Something doesn't compute.

Ideas are worthless, almost anybody with any sort of intellect has ideas that could generate substantial returns, the real crux of the matter is willpower and execution.

Nobody will believe your words, you are wasting your effort in reiterating your points. Either put up valid collateral or tell your plan to a trusted member and let them vouch for you.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 01:07:03 PM

Dammit, what the hell is your fucking problem???

Besides your trying to scam $1,500, I have no problem.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
patandem

Activity: 212
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 04:00:42 PM

Thank you.

I think an excellent business strategy, offend and misplace those who disagree, excellent strategy

En lo mejor de lo posible, con ayuda de mis amigos. Gracias a todos ellos
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:50:38 PM

People with a plan to make a million dollars overnight do not need $1500. It's just that simple.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Thomsa

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:48:54 PM

People with a plan to make a million dollars overnight do not need $1500. It's just that simple.
I Think a lot of people  will definitely disagree with you ;-)
There are multiple examples of self-made billionaires, that took that kind of loan and overnight became very rich ;-)
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:37:15 PM

Look around you, sell stuff to the value of 1500. If i was sure I’d become a billionaire I’d be selling it all.  Roll Eyes
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 09:52:32 PM

"I can afford internet but I cannot afford 15 euros. Woe is me. Please send me money."

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: