Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:39:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Good token to trade  (Read 145 times)
Kinkadeclassy (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:56:03 AM

If you have EQUAL go and trade it...its bullish now.
If you have any project that is good to trade now you can post it below the comment section thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 09:55:09 AM

I never heard about EQUAL Token, but yes we nearly in the bull market and this can be start soon on 26 of October because in that times SEC will reviewing nine Bitcoin ETF Applications. There are alot of others bullish news on the market and all this news will support crypto market back to bullish. Just keep patient wait for that and we will get reward for that later. In bull market mostly all coin have potential to going up and to get maximum profit is better to learn also fundamental of each crypto.

Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:57:08 AM

If you have any project that is good to trade now you can post it below the comment section thank you.

All market looks bullish in short term. If you are trading i would suggest to stick to high volume coins. Those low volume are to easy to manipulate (-50% in 1h because someone was dumping coins bought in ico half year ago). If you have good daytrading skill it dosnt matter what coin choose. It only matter if it has high volume.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:59:59 AM

Never heard of that coin. If you are here just to hype any coin that would work on newbies.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:44:20 PM

In my idea about the EQUAL if I am not mistaken it is listed on yobit exchange, this is one of the shitcoin I know in this platform.
Try Pundix, Xem, Eth, Utk, and Loyalcoin. But you can still choose at the coinmarketcap on which of them are good to you to trade in the
platform.
forex

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:55:34 PM

Why trade some unknown coins if you can trade coins from the TOP10. For example, ETH / BTC is an excellent pair for trading both in the medium term and in the short term.
raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 01:02:03 PM

I never heard about Equal token and this the first time I heard from you. You are right bull market going to start very soon and I think on October and November is the best month for bull run start. I personally trading with cardano and XLM coin.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:03:44 PM

Its pretty obvious that whatever EQUAL is, its another shitcoin because no one has heard about it. I don't have any project in my mind because its really hard to see which project will do good in the future because majority of them are scams.  So its a waiting game for me, I would rather wait for another bullish signal before entering the market.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████