Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:53:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is best on going bounty  (Read 175 times)
cerberus5424

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:41:58 PM

For me the most profitable to participate in the signature bounty company, I also believe that it is very profitable to make transfers and participate bounty companies if you have a blog in the telegram.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:17:17 PM

Sometimes it is difficult to recommend a bounty campaign because of many factors because it is a decision that you should make.

I'll give you some ideas I've found good bounty campaigns through a Signature campaign because I read about the project and decided to take it.
Also through a comment on Reddit about an ICO Project. It was one of my best bounty campaigns.

Some tips for a newbie bounty hunter.
For Bounty campaigns of Social media. You need to gain followers and friends and thus earn more stakes.
Be patient you will earn the best reward with perseverance, work, and learning.

Finally and not least you can try to earn merits by learning about Bitcoin or some news about crypto of interest that happens at the moment where you demonstrate that you master the subject and so you can improve your ranting.
Good luck!

Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:27:39 PM

Please kindly tell me best on going real legit profitable bounty
It happens now that fake bounties are flooded on the forum and only few of them are truly paying bounty. But you can try this one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5041599, it is already escrowed by the BM and definitely you have assurance of getting rewards in the end of the campaign.
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:40:20 PM

The challenge bounty hunters are facing nowadays in the ICO market is that most of the ICOs failing to reach soft cap. Let's say that this is the chain effect of the down market. So, most of the bounty campaigns would end up as a waste of time and effort. It's really difficult to find the one that would be successful. Goodluck!

JuanPaulo

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 10:47:06 PM

For me the most profitable to participate in the signature bounty company, I also believe that it is very profitable to make transfers and participate bounty companies if you have a blog in the telegram.

You speak correctly. The most profitable bounty campaign is the signature bounty campaign. Recently, however, there has been an increasing demand for YouTube channels with a large number of subscribers.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:49:06 PM

I don't want to be a shill because I have conflicting interests, but I can say that people on horizon are quite responsible, they always award stakes on time and I've rarely seen an inconvenience with them, the campaign is a bit long, but surely, in the end, it's worth it.

ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:50:28 PM

I think you need to rank higher first prior to applying any bounty campaign since most of the time, ICO bounties requirement is that you need to be a jr. member which is the minimum requirement. Take time first to further learn the basics of the cryptocurrency technology as knowledge is the very important tool in this field. Once you had accomplish the requirement, then you may able to start searching for a good ICO bounty.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 11:13:26 PM

Please kindly tell me best on going real legit profitable bounty

I think the biggest benefit for you is to know the good campaign from others
So you have to learn how to do it yourself
Still, I will guide you to my best pregnancy now (in my opinion)

Wpp enerjy campaign.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: