Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:19:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BIDOOH - A Global Digital Advertising Screen Network Open to Everyone.  (Read 31048 times)
cryptochuck

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 12:02:12 AM

Do we have a list of areas where  BIDOOH advertisement platform are already available? I think this will help potential customers to try the platform itself if they know they are present in some key areas worldwide.
Bidooh project need to have more efficient management from its team.
By saying management, I implied about the way Bidooh team promote the project.

Thanks for your feedback.  In case you haven't checked out the recent moved Bidooh's been making though, you might want to check out this article on the team setting their sights on the US.

Also, there's a Bidooh Updates channel if you haven't already checked it out here: https://t.me/bidooh
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:24:12 PM

Any related or famous advertisers advertised to this platform? Or no more than Coca-cola. This are one of their clients about advertising, I thought lots of famous artist or etc will use this platform for their advertising. And please vote on LBANK to list our token.
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:21:53 PM

Any related or famous advertisers advertised to this platform? Or no more than Coca-cola. This are one of their clients about advertising, I thought lots of famous artist or etc will use this platform for their advertising. And please vote on LBANK to list our token.

Or yet maybe they could have a celebrity endorser for the project that will surely gain utmost media attention and should generate a buzz among the crypto community. I think that will be very good for the project's exposure.
PRESDIR

Activity: 719

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:08:08 AM

BIDOOH is slowly be coming the favorit crypto users, and is becoming an increasingly interesting spectacle, the develoment this project will certainly continue to be awaited.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:45:18 AM

BIDOOH is slowly be coming the favorit crypto users, and is becoming an increasingly interesting spectacle, the develoment this project will certainly continue to be awaited.

Yes, if the owners are very serious about the project then they will focus on launching more screen in the malls and their business will extend to entire world if they start spreading their business to the rest of the world. In the begining, it is really impossible to guess the popularity of the project.
miningguru

Merit: 103

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:16:21 AM

Do we have a list of areas where  BIDOOH advertisement platform are already available? I think this will help potential customers to try the platform itself if they know they are present in some key areas worldwide.
Bidooh project need to have more efficient management from its team.
By saying management, I implied about the way Bidooh team promote the project.

The team is already doing their part in terms of marketing by getting more awareness about the project. It has just begin the Bidooh journey in the market and which helps them to increase their demand on the coming days.
Vanmandan

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:35:33 AM

Or yet maybe they could have a celebrity endorser for the project that will surely gain utmost media attention and should generate a buzz among the crypto community. I think that will be very good for the project's exposure.

The team have raised funds for development of the project as per page 33 on the whitepaper and the use of those funds purely for a 'celebrity endorser' is not a responsible use of the funds raised from contributions.

Altcoinrusher

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:02:06 PM

The team have raised funds for development of the project as per page 33 on the whitepaper and the use of those funds purely for a 'celebrity endorser' is not a responsible use of the funds raised from contributions.

I wasn't referring to the use of funds from its token sales but maybe if they still have tokens allocated as budget for marketing, then that would be most ideal.
nanadze

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:28:18 PM

Need to promote something quickly? Marketing tactics are changing. Using Bidooh you can rapidly adapt & target your digital out of home campaigns on the fly. Even from mobile devices. Find out more: bidooh.com

Altcoinrusher

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:07:42 PM

Need to promote something quickly? Marketing tactics are changing. Using Bidooh you can rapidly adapt & target your digital out of home campaigns on the fly. Even from mobile devices. Find out more: bidooh.com

Wow! That is an awesome sight! Is this the MVP sample or a working product already? Any news on possible interested partners around the world?
nanadze

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:23:03 PM

Congratulations to the team! Bidooh made it on to North West Tech 251 List!

Take a look:

https://www.businesscloud.co.uk/251-nw-tech?utm_source=businesscloud&utm_medium=direct-tweet&utm_campaign=BC251
ScottCla007

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:26:39 AM

In the wake of DOOH token listing, Abdul Alim, CEO, believes that Bidooh’s potential for further global traction is now gaining momentum.

Check out the team's blog post on the latest plans

Check out the announcement here too!
peterlustig

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:23:19 PM

In the wake of DOOH token listing, Abdul Alim, CEO, believes that Bidooh’s potential for further global traction is now gaining momentum.

I am praying that soon we will get listed on some bigger exchange which will give us a much needed liquidity Cheesy

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 02:55:39 AM

It would be weird if he said he didn't believe in the project. But the volume of trading on the exchanges is 13 dollars. If the project is gaining momentum, it is definitely not on exchanges =)
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 03:36:21 AM

It would be weird if he said he didn't believe in the project. But the volume of trading on the exchanges is 13 dollars. If the project is gaining momentum, it is definitely not on exchanges =)
a little sad when I saw the exchange volume of BIDOOH tokens did not match what was expected by the community, I really hope that one of the teams from the BIDOOH project to immediately fix it

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
coin_1122

Merit: 102

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:12:16 AM

a little sad when I saw the exchange volume of BIDOOH tokens did not match what was expected by the community, I really hope that one of the teams from the BIDOOH project to immediately fix it

Don't worry every project in the begining will be like that but once they start keep rolling the price of Dooh will start increasing. Team members are doing their best to get more advertising for the billboards in the specified malls. This thing will distribute to the entire world until their desired target of advertisement reaches daily.
peterlustig

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:03:39 AM

Don't worry every project in the begining will be like that but once they start keep rolling the price of Dooh will start increasing. Team members are doing their best to get more advertising for the billboards in the specified malls. This thing will distribute to the entire world until their desired target of advertisement reaches daily.

And this early stage I am not that worried about price but I would love for DOOH to get into an exchange that provide us some good liquidity

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
miningguru

Merit: 103

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:59:15 AM

And this early stage I am not that worried about price but I would love for DOOH to get into an exchange that provide us some good liquidity

They will do their best to get the good outcome when they start listing in the more exchanges, the team is very serious about the project which they want to explore the Billboard in every country, we have to think twice good things will always take time to get more reputable in the market.
michaellykins

Activity: 826

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:55:42 PM

Alot of discussion today in the Telegram group! Join in =) https://t.me/bidoohio
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 06:30:26 AM

What do you say? Why should every project be like this? Personally, I have suspicions that this project did not have investors. Otherwise, we would not have seen such trading volumes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: