Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:26:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: October and December are the months of Crypto ???  (Read 61719 times)
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:13:16 PM

If bitcoin falls dramatically again like the previous month, it is likely that it will happen. I just thought if, I took the example of the price of bitcoin because until now the price movement of altcoin depends on the price of bitcoin, let say bitcoin down to the price of $4500 or down more than that then most likely the price of bitcoin will rise even more than $10000, I estimate that out there a lot of people  who are waiting the price of bitcoin drop dramatically and they will start to investing again.
I still do not understand this theory. Who will buy the coin at $4500? I am sure you wont expect new investors to do that, As new investor, I will not read the history, follow the trend and be willing to put my money, What if the price didnt stop at $4500 till it reaches $500. I struggle always with predictions mostly on encouraging that level of dump before the bull run,  It is only the whales that can exploit such market.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Manuel05

Activity: 316
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:15:25 PM

Well this is possible but i dont expect a total market recovery because the market cap this year is really low. I know the market is highly unpredictable but i believe a little bull run will happen before the year runs out i hope.
Bitcoin have been on $6k for months now, its showing signs of a run. Finger crossed
sirojuddin

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 07:18:27 PM

Do you think October and December are the months of Crypto and BTC?
I don't think this year, because at this time the majority of crypto has a fairly high level of difficulty. crypto market is the same, price movements can be said to be unstable.

Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:20:01 PM

I don't think so, it seems for me very banal to connect growing market movings with time of the year. If last year market grew in this period of year, it doesn't mean that market will grow this year in the same period.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:22:37 PM

No matter what anyone says, reassuring, encouraging or otherwise, it is hard to accept any prediction right now. October seems impossible right now, and the way this year has been, December does not seem any different.
akunta

Activity: 196

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:32:31 PM

i hope very much so! we should be ready for any change but i prefer to think that the changes will be to the better Wink together we can affect crypto rising if our faith in it is strong enough

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
fonengo

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:37:40 PM

Hi, everybody. I think the revival of the cryptocurrency market will start next year and 2019 will be the year of cryptocurrency.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:39:11 PM

That what everyone wishes, but does there any reality and facts behind this? We can't just take the past year as an example of what market acts because we all agree that the last year was not a just normal year and what happened last year will probably not happen again.
The bottom line is, we do not have any real reason to think that October, November, and December have any different effects on Crypto market but at the same time, we all wish that the upcoming months will be different and we have real positive effects.
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:59:40 PM

I have the same thoughts with you, because the market has so far proved it can explode at any time. We are small investors just hoping that it can fomo in time to make money from the market like last year
Tanya12356

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:03:58 PM

I think it is very early. I believe that growth will be somewhere closer to the new year, maybe even in the new year. Okryabr very early for growth. Although Bitcoin is already showing good results.
I think the same way. In October there will be another fall, and in November-December recovery and growth.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:17:40 PM

Yes October to December has been the best time of the year when cryptocurrencies activities is very high and we should expect another bull run again.  The uncertainty in the market is an avenue for the market to make corrections before another bullish trend. That means now is the best time to buy and hold our coins till around first week of December before selling.
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 08:17:53 PM

Let's see that prices are starting to increase at the beginning of October and there are some who predict that Bitcoin will rise to the price of $ 7000 in the near future, so if it continues then it can be ensured that the market will be in the bull market.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:28:45 PM

Hard one to call, nobody knows, nearly a year now since the last bull run, how time flies! we could be in for another few turbalent months I reckon, but I am bullish long term

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:31:41 PM

Well, who knows, we might start having that exponential growth in the general market prices of cryptocurrencies now. We have started seeing the glimpse, i just wish it continues.
We will definitely still have a surge in market, but we do not know the exact time foe the bullish market.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 11:51:49 PM

I saw that December and January is sunny for crypto, october is the same phase like before, its can be fall month for btc. In 2017, bitcoin fall in october as well, then growth itself in desember.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:56:50 PM

I hope so, because this year there has never been a Bull Run (crypto price increase very high), so I hope that in October and December are the months of Crypto.

dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:58:07 PM

I really hope that in October it will be the beginning of crypto growth and we can see from a market that is moving forward even though it is not significant but to go to the bull market like last year I think it is very difficult but as investment I hope this does not happen to market growth but also on real ICO projects so that confidence growth is increased

Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:21:39 AM

I don't think so, everyday is a day for crypto. It just happen that the last quarter of the year that many people invest on crypto because of the money they got from bonus in the company and they gamble it on crypto.
sopanbmp

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:26:02 AM

I doubt that, only one thing that can make crypto fly like sky rocket to the moon is SEC approved Bitcoin ETF, SEC Considering to approve ETF until desember 2018 - February 2019
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 12:29:12 AM

It certainly seems like it.
The market has been incredibly stable for the last couple months, always within the $6000s for btc range.
We has a small leap above 7k, but the price staying in a certain range is a great sign.

On top of that, we have many countries openly adopting cryptocurrencies and regulations in favor of the crypto market.
Add on to that signs of mainstream companies and traditional markets adopting blokchain tech and we are set for another bull run.

However, whether that starts in october or not is yet to be seen.
But we can definitely expect it to happen before the end of this year.
I think what we will see is a very steady growth from here to november.
Then, as people gain confidence from that growth, a very explosive bull run at the very end of the year.
This has been the pattern and there is no reason to not expect it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: