Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 07:34:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: October and December are the months of Crypto ???  (Read 61711 times)
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:33:04 PM

In recent months, there have been rumors that there will be a movement in this months. I think people think a bull run like last year's gonna happen. But I'm not very hopeful about it.

I wish the bull run can happen close to this December but I have got too many doubts about it. Look at the current market situation. If we have green days, they finish very soon, and the altcoins become red again.
Milla Kross

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:35:47 PM

Now opinions are divided. Some write that in October we will see changes. And others, which most likely in December, the market will come out of the correction. And we will be able to relax and work calmly next year.
aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:41:27 PM

october and december are the months of crypto ? i don't think so, there is no significant change on market condition since early years, market is still red.
maybe next years.
in general, I haven’t paid any attention to forecasts at all lately, because the last period of positive changes According to forecasts, September should have been, but nothing happened. So why should I believe in October or December?
unfortunately this forecast missed and until now crypto prices are still on average prices a few months ago. so the prediction hasn't happened at this time and I think for the last few months the test is the patience to wait for crypto pump prices

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
bootlace

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:47:57 PM

october and december are the months of crypto ? i don't think so, there is no significant change on market condition since early years, market is still red.
maybe next years.
in general, I haven’t paid any attention to forecasts at all lately, because the last period of positive changes According to forecasts, September should have been, but nothing happened. So why should I believe in October or December?
Whole 2018 year is a continuous prediction. March, June, August, September. What's next? I hope that we will see bullrun soon and wait it. But I wait much from Bakkt and Extauri. Not from any patterns or new crypto Elliot wave

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:20:27 PM

Months passing, predictions are changing and they are constantly pointing out next month in this year. Finally, there are estimates that point to october and december. I hope market history repeats itself.
xDispeLme

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:06:17 PM

I am not sure that this year we will see market growth at the end of the year, I believe that this year the market will not grow and will continue its decline
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:12:44 PM

I think that most likely the growth of the market can now be expected in the month of December, or rather at the end of December. Perhaps in the month of October and November, there will be some movement up, but they will be immediately extinguished.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
terrific

Activity: 2156
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:43:02 PM

Do you think October and December are the months of Crypto and BTC?

I think, December should show a big pump. While October does not give hope for a large pump.
Even we want to see it pump, we don't hold the keys for this market to make it pump.
This October is just like other past months, there's no good movement.
And the market is just even driving crazily down.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

swartzias

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:47:20 PM

I hope so. We all want to see the unexpected growth that will come in the near future. We all want to make money. But we still can not earn.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:56:58 PM

Yes I think December month is pumping month of cryptocurrency. Last year (2017) December month was golden month for crypto holder. I think December 2018 will be also golden month of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin price almost increasing in this month October. Hope in December bitcoin and other altcoin will rise more than 3x.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
SashaVeg

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:01:08 PM

I think not. October and December will be the same months of recovery as the previous one. But next month it is worth considering the growth of cryptocurrency.
Awoben

Activity: 236
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:03:16 PM

maybe next years.

Strongly support you post, 2018 was expected to bring much bull run to the market yet it's contrary to views, no one is sure if October or December will bring a rise.
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:20:50 PM

Almost half of October has already passed, I think Bitcoin is fixed on this level.  I think that we can expect growth in November-December.  Although I do not exclude the possibility of once again go down.
Tosin12

Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 09:44:06 PM

Oh well it's second half of October already and nothing is getting better we are still in the bear period but who knows maybe there might be something to celebrate before the year runs out because cryptocurrency can't be  predicted
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:50:00 PM

Yes, traditionally, since 2010, the last months of the year have always been marked by an increase in the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. We hope that this year will also be, although, in my opinion, there will hardly be much growth this year. Bitcoin now, surprisingly, shows relative price stability, with the exception of a recent three-hour surge in the price of $ 1,500 caused by a problem with a stable USDT coin.
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 09:53:57 PM

In the case of last year, this was the period that everyone experienced a boom in the cryptocurrency market. But same cannot be said of this year so far with relative quietness in the market with November already approaching.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:01:03 PM

Hopefully cryptocurrency will recover again during that period of time. But we all know that the market is so unpredictable. We don't know what will happen in the future. So all we can do now is wait and hope that the market will be great again.

mika1977

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:03:06 PM

I think that soon we can see growth, all prerequisites speak about it. A lot of positive news is preparing us for the bullish market:)
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:03:40 PM

Yes Oct and Dec month is for cryptocurrency growths, if you look at the CMC historical data of bitcon than you will see the growth in the market capitalisation of BTC specially between month of October to December. The year 2015, 2016 and the historical year 2017 was our and I am confident that this year will also be ours. Be positive and HODL long-term investment mindset.

Timmzzy

Activity: 785
Merit: 34

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:07:34 PM

Definitely we are looking towards those months for a bull run, last year bull run happened around December and with good speculations we hope to see a huge bull run this year.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: