Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:53:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: October and December are the months of Crypto ???  (Read 61701 times)
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:29:11 PM

Yeah, both months are crypto bullish according to history,but don't rely on something what happened in a past, history is constantly changing.
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:44:13 PM

Do you think October and December are the months of Crypto and BTC?

I always hope that all months are crypto and bitcoin months, if to predict I am not sure because I think crypto is unpredictable or even if I can, I am not an expert with it
greennesslatern

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:48:17 PM

it was supposed to be but since October is almost over, I wish December will be the month of crypto
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 11:08:12 PM

There is nothing certain with cryptocurrencies, no month can be considered the definite month when everything will suddenly get better and go to the moon. This year is enough proof that everything can change within some split seconds.

The crypto month can be any month

Peri0n

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:52:42 PM

I personally believe in it, I hope my faith will be supported by the growing rate of Bitcoin. Somehow already tired of sitting in the snowy countries want the sea.
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:06:14 PM

I hope December is the crypto and BTC months and the Altcoin month. So far, not only me and you, almost everyone hopes so. I am sure, December will be the month for crypto, especially Ethereum.

sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:42:08 PM

October's coming to an end, but I don't see any positive! there was a strange situation with the pump of BTC together with false reports about Tether, and that's all. I'll be happy even if another bottom doesn't happen this year or early next year!

prostoFILIA

Activity: 132

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:44:48 PM

I think that from October not worth expect much, as and from November.Most likely growth will be in the winter.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 07:49:48 PM

Based on last year it's safe to say November to January of 2019 is the month of crypto. But we could be wrong and if we expect that bull run might happen again and it doesn't we will get disappointed. Still I'm hoping before the end of this year the price surge might happen.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:55:56 PM

If you look at September, the decline in the popularity of cryptocurrency is just beginning to gain momentum. I would like it to be wrong, but I only pay attention to the facts.

Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:56:31 PM

This was the case in 2017. Let's hope and believe that this year will repeat the fate of the past). so far, there is no obvious reversal, so do not particularly hope(
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 08:00:31 PM

The end of the year normally has a better outcome, the prices of coins and tokens shoot up. Even though the price of coins are unpredictable, we are hoping for better prices this year ending.

mihtju

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:01:45 PM

I think that in October we can not expect any increase in the cryptocurrency market. Perhaps in the second half of November, the crypto-currency market will finally move from its place, but most likely if this year there is a strong growth, it will have to be in December - January.

evichi

Activity: 1204
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:35:01 PM

Cryptocurrency generally had a lot of hard time as regards government regulations/other issues, making this year not favorable for crypto growth. China, South Korea are examples. This, I believe, must have impacted on the cryptocurrency market. Though, these areas are not the only place people use cryptocurrency but the population of people that trade in crypto are appreciable. October ending is around the corner, yet, there is no outstanding change in the price of bitcon/other cryptocurencies. However, with likely increase in activities toward end of year- that is, November, December, I envisage a little increase in the value of bitcoin/altcoins.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:35:54 PM

The market situation is crypto, can not give a positive signal, towards its development we do not know they will move towards where. As usual, we can only expect growth of the price of crypto and bitcoin, can be realized in the fourth quarter.

Desmo

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:37:21 PM

There is a strong wish that these months were the best for cryptocurrency this year. But something prompts to me that it won't be. Nothing seems to me will change in the market of cryptocurrencies at this time.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:37:50 PM

September already showed us that the price drops can be stopped. Now October, it proves that prices are slowly beginning to stabilize. I hope that November will show us increases not only BTC but all cryptocurrencies prices.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:57:39 PM

No. If earlier in these months there was a rise in prices, it does not mean that it will always be so. If a large number of people are waiting for something, then this will not happen with a 99% probability.)

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
vvalaby

Activity: 128

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:05:45 PM

The market situation is crypto, can not give a positive signal, towards its development we do not know they will move towards where. As usual, we can only expect growth of the price of crypto and bitcoin, can be realized in the fourth quarter.
I as well as everything very much wait for a turn of the market and growth of the price for cryptocurrency. But also I understand that it isn't possible in short terms. Until the end of the year remained to time a little and already clear that the cryptocurrency won't grow in price about new year.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:35:24 PM

October is almost gone and not is yet to happen. Although, the nature of crypto sometimes can bring about an escalating effect on general market prices. Also, we still have more than two months for this year to end, we might still have a positive outcome from the market.
Apart from the bull run, which is general, there are some coins in the crypto space that are increasing tremendously in price despite the bearish market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: