Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:14:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: October and December are the months of Crypto ???  (Read 61719 times)
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:48:40 AM

I'd like to believe that growth will really begin. How it will be in fact nobody knows. I'm tired of this red already in general.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
coin8coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:51:28 AM

So far, I can't see the signs that the bulls are coming, and there is no market up in October. Now that the market is starting to rise, but I think caution is necessary, it may be a bull trap.
This year, we have seen a lot of such bull traps.

Loser
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:57:33 AM

No one knows what month or year will be successful for cryptocurrency. It would be very nice if in December there was a rapid growth in the past year. In any case, I have calmed down and I do not care when it happens) Tokens both lay and lie on the wallet)
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:01:17 PM

Do you think October and December are the months of Crypto and BTC?
if you judge in 2017, I'm sure many people predict that by the end of this year all prices will rise. but the price depends on demand and supply. so we can't predict it by just looking at it last year.

NikkiS

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:22:54 PM

if you judge in 2017, I'm sure many people predict that by the end of this year all prices will rise. but the price depends on demand and supply. so we can't predict it by just looking at it last year.
I think every year in crypto is different in its own way and you shouldn’t compare it from year to year, and that’s why you cannot say which month is more successful in the world of cryptocurrencies.

otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:24:23 PM

Until now, the month is November. but the increase in bitcoin does not yet exist. the price is still stuck there. and it is unlikely that there will be a big increase from bitcoin this year. uncertain for the market can be guessed
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:27:43 PM

I don't really think so because October has pass already and we are in November and nothing much is happening, For me i think bull run might not happen this year maybe next year when fresh investors will enter the crypto space.
Veles shalet

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:28:20 PM

It is likely that the resumption of growth in prices on the market will begin after a permit has been received to start trading at the Bakkt platform. This is an event that many are waiting for.
makadaka

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:33:23 PM

Yes, but I do not think that cryptocurrency should consistently grow in these months. as we see in October, she did not show her height and it doesn’t seem that there will be no growth in December as well

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
elenka n

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:41:28 PM

I really hope so, although it is quite possible that the cryptocurrency will start growing in early 2019!
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:41:44 PM

December I think being the best month for crypto, we can see that potential to be used as one of the best moments. October has passed and this can provide hope like last year's price up in December.
the month does not matter, there is no dependence in the crypt on the reporting for the year or reporting for the quarter. when ETFs funds appear cyclicality will appear.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:45:45 PM

I am not sure that October will be the best moth for trading. I hope that December will be much better.  I think that until winter the market starts to recover and it will be possible to earn good money

1st week of Nov is pretty good. looking forward to it.
Vika0170

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:58:01 PM

If you are talking about 2018, it is unlikely that November and December will show us something good, but these months next year, can be successful for the cryptocurrency.
kerzhake

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:00:43 PM

if the cryptocurrency grew last year in these months, this does not mean that these months are cryptocurrency. these are the exact same months as the remaining 10

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 01:01:36 PM

Yes in the past but not this year, this year is very much different from all the years we had and to think that Bitcoin just celebrated it's tenth year, anyway Bitcoin is now very popular and adoption continues, our hope is the coming years where Bitcoin can continue to become profitable and number among the top coin.

alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:01:44 PM

I think so too right now I see a lot of good developments from all altcoins, both new and old ones. maybe in the end of the year in 2018 there will be a large increase later.

This is still under probability i think the best we can do is not to hope too much and leave our mind from bull run this year, but if it finally came then kudos to every but if not we wait for another year.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:04:59 PM

in this world nothing can be predicted even though it is close to, if we see crypto from year to year, it is always experiencing extinction at the end of each year, hopefully the same thing will happen in 2018

If everything is predictable, who will put the money into the market to pump it up. It's always been a surprise, and Bitcoin's up to $ 20k is a surprise, making people pay attention to it a lot early this year.
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:25:00 PM

I think so too right now I see a lot of good developments from all altcoins, both new and old ones. maybe in the end of the year in 2018 there will be a large increase later.

This is still under probability i think the best we can do is not to hope too much and leave our mind from bull run this year, but if it finally came then kudos to every but if not we wait for another year.
I have a feeling that the month of December also the end of November should bring nice results.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
denbagoes

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 01:26:25 PM

In my opinion, YES.
When I saw the phenomenon of the last few years, I saw Bitcoin experiencing a tremendous increase in making many people surprised by the price value.
I hope that this year Bitcoin will also experience price increases, even though the value of Bitcoin prices since the beginning of 2018 has decreased a lot but I am sure if the price of Bitcoin increases in price.
Hopefully, this is not just hoping but will come true.
These weeks show the price of Bitcoin has risen in price despite only a slight increase but I'm sure in November and December Bitcoin will rise in value.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
SaracenRomero213

Activity: 1204
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:46:53 PM

Many people have lost faith in cryptocurrency. I think the market will not grow in the next few months. But I hope that the year 2019 will be very successful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: